Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us

Reality Check

by xx__ilovemikey__xx 7 reviews

Frank desperatly needs help and calls Gee who regrets his decision not to get Frankie until its too late...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-01-05 - Updated: 2009-01-05 - 1838 words - Complete

1Moving
Frankie's POV

Before I had time to move, all five boys were kicking, punching and throwing whatever they had at me.

I stayed curled up but it wasn't enough, I felt warm blood pouring out of my body in several places but didn't feel the direct pain until it was over.
One of the boy's got out a knife and looked towards the biggest one for permission.

"Don't kill him. I have a better gift!" the boy sneered and the one with the knife came towards me, opening up, what felt like a huge slash on my face somewhere and laughing with the rest.

They ripped of my jacket and my shirt, holding out each of my arms as the biggest boy took out what looked like two extremely large syringes, filled with a dark fluid.

He pushed each one into my arms and the fluid pumped into my veins as I screamed in pain.

"Ever tried heroin faggot?" he asked me
I didn't answer, tears ran down my face and I whimpered slightly.

"You will like it I'm sure. And it will remind you never to come back here again." He spat before gesturing to the two boys that were holding me up and they all marched off, dropping the empty syringes on the cold ground where I collapsed, shivering and bleeding.

My head felt extremely dizzy and I couldn't focus properly.
I threw my head forward, throwing up all over the ground next to me, sobbing and pleading to die.

I couldn't stop throwing up for hours on end, still crying and waiting for my body to give up.

A buzzing in my pocket startled me, it was Mikey’s mobile that he had given me to hold for him at the wedding.
Ignoring the text message that he had, I punched in Gee's number and listened to it ring before someone answered.
I tried to focus, finding it impossible and couldn't see properly two feet in front of me.

"Hello?" he slurred
"Gee? Its...its...f...frank" I tried to say
"Frank what the fuck do you want!" he shouted
"Gee I need your help, please, please Gee I... I... can't see and there is too much blood...and...and..I am c..cold...you have to come and get me Gee please... I know I deserve to die but I...I..I...don't wanna...please help me...I'm in an alley...not far from mom's...please Gee.." I begged, sobbing, and coughing into the phone.

"Fuck off Frank...you hurt me...now its your fucking turn to get hurt! I don't fucking care! I hate you Frank." He slurred and hung up the phone

His words hurt more than all the pain in my body and the stinging in my throat from puking.

I lay down into the snow and let my pain swallow my life.

Gerard's POV...

I stopped running when the voice faded away and walked until I found a bar.
I drank until I could no longer stand properly and the events of the day blacked out in my head.

Stumbling to find a bus stop, I eventually fell onto the cold ground, coughing my guts up.
A bus arrived and I got on, slurring what I thought was my address.

I swayed up the back of the bus and sat, trying to keep my composure so I didn't get kicked off the bus.

After what seemed like hours, the driver called up to me that it was my stop and I dragged my feet off towards my house.

"Gerard?" my mom shouted as I walked into the house.
She saw that I was completely wasted and didn't want to talk so she shuffled away but my dad came through to join the party.

"Gerard where is Mikey?" he asked urgently, too close in my face.
"Off fucking my boyfriend like the fucking whore he is" I slurred, letting my head roll back and pushing past them towards the living room.

They followed me of course, ready to annoy me some more.
"What are you talking about honey?" my mom asked quietly, knowing that when I was in this state she had to be patient with me.

"I fucked up. Again. I don't need you to rub it in." I replied bluntly, falling onto the sofa and cursing as many words under the sun as I could to myself.

They exchanged glances and raised eyebrows with each other that they thought I couldn't see and stood, eyeing me up, in the doorway.

My phone started to ring and I scrambled through my pockets, finally retrieving it and stuttering an answer into it.

"Hello?" I said

It was Frankie...my stomach churned at the thought of everything I had put him through but it could have also been the drink.
He was begging and pleading with me but I didn't need to hear it. Not now. I was sick of it. He should just go get Mikey if he was that hurt.
it was his turn to get hurt.

"Fuck off Frank...you hurt me now its your fucking turn to get hurt...I hate you Frank" I spat back at him, hanging up the phone.

I then realized that my mom and dad were still standing at the door, they had heard the whole conversation and now looked incredibly worried.
"You're gonna give yourself frown lines you two, god what is it with this family and frowning at me!" I said and chuckled to myself at my own joke.

They didn't find it so funny.
My parents walked over to me, rambling out questions about Frankie, asking where he was and what had happened to him but I stopped listening, ignoring them and pressing a pillow to my face.

I wasn't completely sure when they left because I passed out not long later but I woke to the empty house, a headache thundering through me skull and Frankie's pleading echoing throughout the room.

'Fuck!' he had needed me. I had messed up again.
I didn't even have any idea what had happened to him but he had sounded in so much pain and he could have been dying...
I refused to let myself to consider that possibility.

I got up, swallowed a handful of painkillers and got dressed for school, already late and dying to see Frankie and fix my mess.

I ran to school, my hair hadn't been touched, I had dark circles consuming my eyes and had shoved on crumpled clothes from my floor.

I arrived into registration late and immediately searched for Frankie.
He wasn't in his seat.
He wasn't anywhere.

"Where is Frankie?" I said in confusion, staring at Mr Gray, awaiting an answer.
"He died" someone shouted from the class.
My stomach turned at the thought.
"Nah I heard he overdosed cause his boyfriend raped him" somebody else shouted.
I wasn't sure which one I hated more.

My eyes pleaded with Mr Gray to give me a reasonable explanation but his worried expression said it all.
"I'm sorry gerard I have no idea where Frank is" he said quietly and I walked, in a trance, to my seat.

Frank never missed school. It was a horror for him. Had I really made him do something?

All through registration, I heard the various explanations for Frank's absence.
'He had been stabbed'
'He had been beaten up by his dad'
He shot himself cause he was a whore' were only a few and by the time the bell rang, tears were streaming down my cheeks and I felt I was gonna throw up any moment, I couldn't take not knowing so I ran out of the school, passing my house and straight to Frankie's house.

I knocked urgently on the still broken door but there was no answer.
I pushed the door open and slowly edged into Frankie's cold and cluttered house.
The house was completely empty and I searched in every room for him but nobody was in. I ran out of the house and it had begun to snow again, shivering and crying I stumbled out the street, having no idea where to find him.

A thought, so horrifying that it caused me to throw up on the sidewalk, came into my head and I knew I had to try it.
Pulling out my phone from my pocket, I called a cab and paced up and down until it arrived.

I rushed through the directions to Frank's mom's house and sat tapping my foot impatiently for the whole journey.
I ran up to the house after shoving a few scrunched up notes at the driver.

I knocked on the door and a young woman answered the door.
" Hey uh I'm looking for Frank" I said quickly
"Sorry dear I haven't seen him since last night, I thought he must have gone home" she replied and confirmed what I had thought.

I threw up again all over the path and she began to ask if I was alright.
I had no time to reply as I turned and rushed off down the street.

I ran and ran, checking down each alley and screaming his name at the top of my lungs until my throat ached and I was sick again.

Eventually, I saw a small huddled figure at the entrance of one of the alleys.
It was the most horrific sight I had ever seen, he was covered in snow and half of his clothes lay ripped a few meters away.

I ran up to him, picking up his ice cold, lifeless body in my arms. The snow around him was stained scarlet red and he was covered form head to foot in bruises, a deep ruby slash was across his face.
I sobbed with him in my arms, he had two horribly marks in his arms and I shuddered when I saw the two syringes lying not far away.

What had he done? What had someone done to him?

I pulled him close, thanking god that he was still breathing.
His breaths were short and shallow, he was unconscious and my heart was racing for him, praying that he would be okay.

----------------

A/N hey here is another chapter for you all so hope you like it, thanks so much to everyone who has reviewed so far, it means alot to me how much you like it. keep reviewing and i will update much quicker i promise :) i was quite gutted to only gte one review the last time then nothing the one before but one is better than none so thanks to Truest-Blackout who reviewed the last chapter and bloodyvalentine that reviewed almost all of my chapters.. i loved reading them all. Thanks so much also to corruptionchild, CaroBECKETT, OhMyFrankingGee,SkullKid, demolition_funeral, Strawberrykitsune, PossiblyInsane, mcr_lover103, XFRANKIEROX. i want you all to know how much i appreciate it :D (i'm gonna stop rambling now and let you all read) ly
xoxo Stazzia
Sign up to rate and review this story