Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us

Fixing Frankie

by xx__ilovemikey__xx 2 reviews

the effects that all this is having on everyone, especially Mikey...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-01-07 - Updated: 2009-01-07 - 1532 words - Complete

0Unrated
I carried him out into the street, punching in the cab number and screaming the address.
A few minutes later it arrived and I carried Frankie into the back, wrapping my jacket around his frozen shoulders, ignoring the stares I was receiving from the driver and snapping the directions at him.

The journey took too long, I sat cuddling Frankie, crying quietly to myself and glaring at the driver.

Eventually we got to my house and I threw some notes at the driver before running into my house with Frankie tightly wrapped in my arms.
Mom and dad were still out and I was thankful for that but the last person I had ever wanted to see, was of course, unfortunately home.

I tried to get into my room before he saw me but he caught me at the top of the stairs, his face turning as white as a ghosts when he saw who was in my arms.

"What happened?!" he whispered, tears falling from his eyes.
I saw a nasty looking, purple bruise on his jaw that I had caused and his eyes were surrounded in dark circles, he obviously hadn't slept and the tears fell across his already tear stained cheeks, he looked awful.
I hated him but I realized how much he cared for Frankie and I couldn't leave him with the worry, he was still just my little brother.

"I..I..don't know..I found him in an alley in the snow like this" I sobbed.
"My god" was all Mikey managed in reply

I carried Frankie into my room, pulling off his soaked clothes and replacing them with my skeleton pyjamas, wrapping him in blankets and sharing my heat with him but I knew he was more than just cold.

Mikey noticed the marks on Frank's pale arms and he shook his head in disbelief.
"Gerard..what is that?" he said, gently tracing his fingers over the bright red marks that had been made on a protruding vain in Frankie's arms.

"I'm not sure...there were two..syringes lying next to him" I said quietly
This did it for my brother, he broke down into tears and I wrapped my other arm around him, crying too and hugging Frankie.

"I can't take him to a hospital...he will be okay..it might just pass through him" I whispered hopefully to my brother while trying to reassure myself that it was true.

I sat with Frankie all night and all day for 3 days, not sleeping, not eating, just holding him in my arms and begging him to get better.

At some point I guessed the school would have phoned but Mikey said he would explain things to mom and dad and they didn't come near my room, they knew better than to disturb me, they knew my temper.
Mikey did come in to check on mew and frank occasionally, bringing food for me, then removing it when I didn't touch it.

On the fourth day, Frankie stirred slightly.
He turned and his face creased in pain, his eyes slowly opened and I saw those golden eyes again, tears streamed down my cheeks, I had never thought I would see those beautiful eyes again.

"Frankie?" I whispered, stroking his cheek gently.
"Gee?" he mumbled, confusion written all over his face.

"Yeah baby its me, I'm here, it's okay" I said
He tried to flinch away from me, trying to stand and run, pain flooding his face and he screamed, falling to the ground.
"I'm sorry Gee, I'm sorry, please, I'm sorry, don't hurt me Gee, please" he mumbled frantically

This broke my heart, sending me into tears and sobs.
"Baby no, I'm not gonna hurt you, please, you don't need to be sorry, its okay, its okay, please honey I won't hurt you, I'm sorry" I sobbed, reaching out to him as he curled up on the floor.

He opened his eyes and gazed up at me, then reaching out his hand with a great deal of effort.

I kneeled down next to him and gently picked him up into my arms, laying him back down on my bed and lying with him, wrapping my arms around his fragile body.

He cuddled into me and I kept him warm.
Mikey came into the room, frantic and crying.

"What happened Gerard? I heard screaming, is frank okay?" he cried
"Its okay, Frankie woke up, he was just scared" I replied calmly

Mikey’s face relaxed and he shuffled over to us, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Hey frank" he whispered
Frankie's head turned from being cuddled into my chest and towards Mikey.
"I'm sorry Mikey, I messed up real bad.." He mumbled
Mikey frowned and shook his head.
"Frank, you shouldn't have to be sorry, you did nothing wrong" he replied
Frankie's confused little face looked between me and Mikey and a tear trickled down his cheek.

"I should tell you what happened, I owe you that much" frankie said softly
"If you don't want to its okay sweetie" I replied
I saw him think to himself for a moment and then shake his head, causing himself more pain.

"I can't come in here like this and not give you an explanation, that's not very nice" he said in a child-like voice.
I nodded and he took a deep breath that failed and set him into a very painful coughing fit.

I listened as he told us about the gang and the biggest one that was the 'scariest'. When he mentioned the heroin, I felt myself flinch and Mikey started to shake.
He continued on about how he was dizzy and bleeding and sick and it completely broke Mikey, his shaking got worse and he ran out the room.

Frankie started crying and tried to get up to follow him, crying harder when he found he couldn't move.
I fought extremely hard to keep myself together, calming down Frankie and making sure he was okay before going to find Mikey.

He was in his room, hugging his knees to his chest, clutching a chocolate coloured teddy bear that had an 'I love new jersey' t-shirt on.
I took his hand carefully and hugged him tight.
"Its alright Mikes, he is safe now, it wasn't your fault, please don't blame yourself" I pleaded.

I knew Mikey punished himself incredibly harshly for things like this, I would never forget the sights of what my baby brother did to himself..

He calmed down in my arms and agreed to come back through to see Frankie.
We returned to my room and Frankie was sitting waiting anxiously with a worried face.

"He is okay Frankie, don't worry honey" I said quietly and sat down next to him.

I lay down with Frankie, closing my eyes for just a moment and found myself drifting into sleep, I was so tired and was glad to feel a tiny fraction of peace now that I knew Frankie was gonna be okay.

Frank's POV..

I heard Gee's muffled snore as he fell asleep.
I was glad he had a chance to sleep, he had looked exhausted and I knew he hadn't slept in days.

I felt my own eyes dropping not long after him and someone was crying distantly in my head but my eyes were already to heavy to open and find the source of it.

I woke up and searched for Gee but he had disappeared and so had Mikey.
In a panic I tried to get myself out of the bed, failing miserably and falling with a painful cry to the floor.

Mikey came bursting into the room and kneeled down next to me, taking my aching body into his arms.

"Its okay Mikey, I'm okay" I assured an almost tearful Mikey.

He helped me to my feet and I managed to stumble along with his help.

Mikey looked exceptionally gorgeous today, he was wearing tight skinny jeans and a long sleeved white top, I had never seen him with anything long sleeved before, besides his jacket and it clung tightly to his extremely skinny body.

"You look really pretty today Mikey" I said and he gave me a weak, tired looking smile, I guessed he hadn't slept again last night.

We got downstairs and Gee was standing making coffee, his hair standing on end and he looked so cute.

-------------------

A/N: first of all i want to thankk everyone so much for reviewing, i loved reading them and i realise how mean i have made Gee. sorry for that. i have a few more disasters after this but i had to put in this little chapter first. Mostly to do with Mikey as he is having a hard time coping with everything knowing he cant help and has to watch Gee fuck up Frankie. review and let me know whether you want me to keep going cause i have maybe a couple more chapters written but after that i have been having major writers block for months now so i wont have naything to post up soon but i am trying my best to get past it. :) thankies
xoxo Stazzia
Sign up to rate and review this story