Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"I hate you guys."

by Syn_INC

"Good morning." I said softly. "It is a good morning isn't it?" Patrick whispered.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-01-05 - Updated: 2009-01-06 - 1600 words - Complete

?Blocked

Stuttering 123
I was rubbing my arms and still crying about not being clean enough.
"I can't get clean I scrub and scrub and I can't get clean. I can't get his smell off of me. You can't want me like this. I'm stained!"
"Shhh," he whispered as he kissed my face all over and held me close.
It took me forever to calm down. But finally I managed to match my breathing to his calm one. We were quiet for a few minutes before he spoke. He had a earthshattering beautiful smile on his face and he pushed my hair out of my eyes.
"You look so beautiful." He leaned down to kiss my forehead.
I laughed and cried at the same time at his choice of words. This is how I knew I still loved him- or that he truly loved me. I knew I looked like a complete and utter mess. I was probably the ugliest thing on earth right now. And he could still, with a straight face, tell me he thought I was beautiful and mean it with all his being. He leaned down again only this time his lips met mine.
Patrick picked me up and walked me into the guest bedroom next to the nursery. He pushed me against the door and his lips only left mine when he was ripping off my shirt.
He stepped back slightly then smiled as his eyes traveled over my body. I was going to speak but my words were drowned out by the moan I let out when his lips attacked my nipple through my bra. He bit it roughly and I let out a yell. I glared at him and all he could do was smile at me wickedly.
"That's for almost giving what was mine away." He was still only an inch from my face and I suddenly felt dirty again.
I began to push him away and fight against him but he just held me as he pulled my pants down and undid his and slid into me roughly. I let out another yell and was amazed at how much this rough evil Patrick made me giddy inside.
He was pulling my hair, biting my neck and nipples and I was in heaven. He played with my nipple rings before he brought his lips up to my ears and bit down slightly.
"I missed these." He said flicking my nipples not missing a beat as he pounded into me.
My head banged against the door. I would for sure have bruises everywhere from the way he was man handling me and I didn't care.
I deserved the pain.
I wanted and needed it.
Patrick was still in me when he carried me over to the bed and sat down with me on his lap. He slid in a little deeper and this drove him a little wild. So much so that the Patrick who dived across the table to beat man down smiled at me menacingly as he grabbed my hips and slammed me up and down on his hard cock.
I could feel myself getting closer to my orgasm and cried out when it over took me. I felt him tense not 2 seconds after me and his lips roughly on mine and him nipping at my lips was the last thing I felt before I passed out.
**
I woke up the next morning in the spare room wondering how the hell I got there. When I opened my eyes Roman was smacking me on the face laughing. I grabbed his little hands and made kissy faces with him. He giggled and I heard Sofi squeeling in laughter herself. I figured Gin saw the mess I made in my room and coaxed me in here while Joe was taking care of the kids.
"No...Sofia- that's- listen young lady-" he said and then there was a crash and I looked to see what looked like and Iphone slide across the floor. Sofi giggled and clapped her hands. I heard him groan and then Joe walk into the room.
"What did you do last night?" Joe asked.
"Excuse me?" I questioned.
"He's happy." Joe said in almost a whisper.
"Who?"
Joe made this shifty movement with his eyes as not to say the name of the person. When I sat up I noticed I didn't have a shirt on and grabbed my clothes from the floor. Joe walked out the room and then came back in when I was finished.
"What are you talking about?" I questioned.
Roman leaped into Joe's arms, they were each others biggest fans.
"Roman listen, we need to have this down before your cousins come into the world ok? Can you say 'Joe'. Come on...'Joe'." Joe stated with that cute lisp we've all grown to love and sometimes not notice.
Roman looked at Joe and then gurgled.
"Not gonna happen buddy." I stated taking my kid and following my nose downstairs, "did you or Gin cook?"
I didn't allow time for Joe to answer as he was looking at me most confused. I got half way down the stairs and Roman managed to jump out of my arms and into Joe's. I don't think I've ever been happier to see Patrick as I was right now.
This smile he had on his face said 'I forget lyrics when you're in the front row.' I don't think I've felt this warm in a really long time. Joe rolled his eyes and sat next to Gin who ruffled his hair and took away Sofia. I walked up to Patrick and didn't know what to think. Before I knew it his hands were in my hair and he pulled my head back. He then kissed my neck, then my ear and smiled.
"Good morning." I said softly.
"It is a good morning isn't it?" Patrick whispered.
I shook my head like a 6 year old presented with a trip to Disney World. I tried to walk away and he pulled me back close to him. He had something in his hand and then dropped to one knee.
"What do you say?" He asked.
"What are you waiting for?!" I squealed holding my hand out.
"Fuck me." Joe said with a smile, "I hate you guys."
Sofia and Roman probably noticed something different in the air because it was at that moment that their smiles grew bigger and brighter. This felt great. It was the best Birthday president I've asked for seeing that my 23rd was 3 days away.
**
"So, ok, now what does this mean?" Gin asked rubbing her belly, "oh God Calista im gonna die here!"
"You'll be alright." I said not looking up from my notebook.
I was sitting here working on our website. I know that the more famous we get, we'll eventually get someone to do this. But right now, at this very moment my website looks better then Pete's.
"Wait, what does what mean?" I asked finally realizing her question.
"I forgot."
"Ok Patrick."
"I think I have a fever Cal." Gin stated putting her head on my shoulder.
I touched her head, then grabbed the reusable thermometer from the band-aid kit that was sitting on my kitchen table. I stuck it on her forehead and she crossed her eyes trying to see what it was. This made me laugh, Roman does the same thing. I checked the thermometer and sighed.
"You're running a slight fever. You're at 99.9 if you don't feel better call your doctor."
"Who has a fever?" Joe asked walking in knocking the snow off his feet.
"Gin."
"Still?"
"What do you mean still?"
"Shes had that since yesterday. That's why she was sitting outside when you showed up."
"Fucking bitch, go to the doctor."
"I've concluded that I don't wanna give birth in the hospital."
"That's crazy talk." Joe stated.
"I don't think its so bad." I added.
"You guys are all drunk." Joe groaned as he scooped up Roman from the floor.
Sofi was sleeping with daddy on the couch. It was cute. How she was cuddle to his side and he had one arm around her and the other over his face.
"Kiss the baby Rome. Kiss the baby." Joe coaxed as he held Roman sideways and flew him to and fro near Gin's belly.
Roman finally caught her shirt and laughed with himself pleased.
"Good boy." Joe said tickling him, "you, take care of the fever."
15 minutes later Gin leaned on me and pouted.
"I love you Cali." Gin stated.
"I know sweety. You'll be ok. And the babies? They're just giving you hell kid."
"Clever how you came up with that." A new voice stated.
Patrick giggled as he got up from the couch and I moved from my notebook.
"No way." Gin stated.
"Fucking way." I added.
"Mikey fucking Way!" We both said at the sometime.
"Dude. They're a bit creepy." Bob whispered from the side of his mouth.
Joe came in, saw Bob and ran into him. Bob then threw Joe to the floor and they started to wrestle. Patrick and Mikey looked at the 2 guys now tickling each other and laughed. This was funny to him for some reason and he just giggled.
"Why are you guys here?" Joe asked looking up from his back.
"We came to see the little people." Mikey stated, "but seeing that...those are sleeping and those are-"
"In Utero?" Patrick added.
"Yea, I mean, its been what-" Mikey sighed.
"Forever!" Everyone in the room stated.
"Geeze." Gin mumbled pouting into Joe.
Sign up to rate and review this story