Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Stuttering

"Cool down Kimosabe."

by Syn_INC 0 reviews

"Genovieve!" I shot. "What?!" "Why were you at the hospital?!" "Fuckin' I had the babies Cali. And they're fuckin' in the house, I mean really..." Gin said rolling her eyes.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2009-01-05 - Updated: 2009-01-06 - 1548 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stuttering 122
I soothed Roman to sleep and I was happy that he didn't wake Sofi. Robert pushed the door softly open and sat next to me. I looked over his shoulder at Patrick who was by the spare bedroom door shoot me this look I couldn't quite classify. He then walked down the stairs but I didn't hear the door double beep, or the ADT go off, which must mean he was still in the house.
I ran my hand through Rob's hair and he kissed my cheek.
"Im gonna take off yea? My agent has been calling me for days." He stated.
"Is that the call you keep ignoring?" I whispered.
"Yep."
He showed me his phone and laughed softly.
"We're gonna have to talk ok? I'll call you later?" Rob asked.
"Definetly." I said kissing him back.
**
"...and then we broke up." I said softly, "I think Patrick said something to him."
Gin was sitting in the chair laughing and rubbing her belly. She knew this wasn't funny but the damn girl couldn't stop laughing about it. Joe walked into the kitchen and sat down at the island with us. I was waiting for him to say something smart, something I could hate on but he didn't. He just shrugged his shoulders and offered me a bottle of water.
"What do you know Joe?" I questioned.
"Nothing." Joe sighed, "im just tired. We were at the hospital last night...all night."
"Genovieve!" I shot.
"What?!"
"Why were you at the hospital?!"
"Fuckin' I had the babies Cali. And they're fuckin' in the house, I mean really..." Gin said rolling her eyes.
"No. Gas." Joe interjected glaring at Gin, "really. Bad. Gas."
"Really?"
"Yea, and false labor, im never having these kids. Im not even dialated a little bit."
"Oh. Wow."
"No dude...back to Paco. What are you gonna do with him?" Gin asked.
"Donno. I- he just- he's crawling back under my skin. I think...maybe..."
"No." Joe sighed, "that you guys should work this out?! No shit! I've been saying that since you signed the fucking divorce papers!"
"Cool down Kimosabe. I understand."
We stoped paying Joe any kind of attention and when we finally did ask for his opinion on something he was snoring. Gin shook her head softly and twisted a piece of Joe's hair between her fingers.
"What are we going to do with this one?" Gin asked.
"I think Joe's scared. He looks drained already and they're not even here yet."
"Yea, that'll be my fault..."
"Why?"
"I've been craving Chopper's cookies & cream milk shake and you know they close at like 9p and he's been getting hell for it."
"You're so mean."
"Its not on purpose."
"Please tell her she's mean again." Joe said through a yawn, "I feel horrible!"
We both jumped when we noticed Joe was awake. He was just so quiet about it.
"Im going to bed. And you...don't bother me until you want to come out." Joe stated his comment to Gin's moving baby.
"Retard." Gin said annoyed, "so its been what, a few days since you and Rob broke up?"
"Yea. He's dating Camilla...something or another now." I said twirling my water bottle on the counter top.
"Its sad how people go around Hollywood.
"Its sad how someone goes through bands."
"Ass hole." She said and I smiled.
"Call me a liar...don't worry, I'll wait."
Gin glared at me and pouted.
"You're 2 for 4 sweetie. Which makes that 1 too many."
"Don't remind me."
"When are they due?"
"Get this, 4/20."
"Seriously?!"
"Yea...but I think its hilarious...because of Joe and all."
"Speaking of 4/20. On 3/24 that's when we're doing the People shoot at the Glenview house."
"Really?"
"Yep."
"Why that day?"
"I don't know. But the deal was to have those kids so we can have all 24.5 kids on the cover!"
"Im sorrie, mother nature is throwing me curve balls here!"
"Well then...im leaving, something about Patrick being douchey, I don't know. I think Sofi's tormenting Rome again."
"I really think I should have walked out with him that day at the hospital. I mean no one really would have noticed him gone." Joe said as he walked in the room again.
"I think Patrick would have."
"Nah."
"Chicago Police?"
"Nope."
"My mom?"
"Just a little bit."
"Gin?"
"Maybe. Because he'd live here."
We sat there laughed and I headed out.
I walked into the house expecting chaos but was greeted instead with blues melodies coming from the piano room. I threw my keys on the table and made my way over to the entrance of the room and that's when I heard his voice.

I've got dreams
Dreams to remember
I've got dreams Dreams to remember
Honey I saw you there last night
Another mans arms holding you tight
Nobody knows what I felt inside
All I know, I walked away and cried

Sofia was on his lap looking up lovingly at him sing then shifted her gaze down at his hands that were around her moving skillfully over the ivory keys. She moved up on his lap and placed her little palms over his much bigger hands. Her little eyes danced with joy because she felt a part of the song now.
She was helping daddy tell the sad story now.

I've got dreams
Dreams to remember
Listen to me I've got
dreams, rough dreams
Dreams to remember
I know you said he was just a friend
But I saw him kiss you again and again
These eyes of mine, they don't fool me
Why did he hold you so tenderly?

Roman had been playing with Patrick's shoelaces but at the sudden burst of sadness emerging from his fathers singing words he put the shoelace down and cast his green eyes upwards at his father. His little chest hurt from the sadness now in the atmosphere and he inhaled and exhaled a breath. He spit out his pacifier and pouted as his eyes filled with tears. He didn't like this sadness his daddy was singing with. He didn't like the hurt in his voice. He began rubbing his eyes.

I've got dreams
Dreams to remember
Listen honey I've got dreams
Dreams, rough dreams
Dreams to remember
I still want you to stay
I still love you anyway
/I still don't want you to ever leave
Girl, you just satisfy me! [Ooh-Wee!]
I know you said he was just a friend
But I saw you kiss him again and again
These eyes of mine, they don't fool me

I noticed Roman's reaction and decided now would be a good time to make my presence known. I wiped the tears that had found their way to my eyes and made my way over to my son. He heard me coming before Patrick did and began crawling to me. I scooped him up and he whimpered softly into my neck before he began a full out crying fit. Patrick turned frantic at the sudden sounds of crying, scared Roman had hurt himself.
He then saw me comforting our son and he relaxed a bit. His eyes still had the same expression as before. It irritated me and so I did the only thing I could do. I turned and left the room and headed to the nursery. I rocked Roman trying to calm him and myself until his sobs quieted his breathing was even and deep.
I laid him down in his crib and stayed watching him sleep. Trying to get my head clear of the images of a tortured hurt Patrick spilling his heart out.
I was startled by movement next to me and looked up to see Patrick place Sofia next to her brother gently. He ran his fingers over their faces lightly before he stepped back and began to walk away. I watched him leave and I hated myself because I didn't know what to say to stop him.
I had so much I wanted to express to him, so much to tell him and apologize for but words came up short of my lips and instead I watched him leave me again for what seemed to be the millionth time since our relationship started. I walked slowly to my bedroom not being able to contain the tears anymore and so I let them come freely.
I was in a sort of daze when I walked over to my bed and ripped the sheets off. When that didn't make the room feel better I pushed the mattress of the boxspring. When that didn't work either I proceeded to grab cleaning supplies and began to scrub at every surface I could get my hands on. I needed everything clean. I needed all traces of my blasphemy erased. I scrubbed and sobs racked my body for what seemed like hours before I felt hands over mine and his strong arms pull me into his chest.
"No I'm dirty. You can't touch me because I'm dirty." I pushed him away and he just held me tighter.
I proceeded to fight him but his grip wouldn't loosen and I just ended up in a heap in his arms sobbing and murmuring the same thing over and over.
@@@@
New year new chapters enjoy!
Gin&Cal
Sign up to rate and review this story