Categories > Anime/Manga > s-CRY-ed > His Promise

Confession and Devote

by anicka 0 reviews

Ryuhou makes a promise to Scheris to protect her. This promise brings them closer than ever before. Ryuhou/Scheris (Episode 24 spoiler in first chapter)

Category: s-CRY-ed - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance - Characters: Ryuhou Ryu, Scheris Adjani - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2006-03-18 - Updated: 2006-03-19 - 809 words - Complete

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own Scryed.

Spoiler Warning! There is a peek into Scheris's altar at the end of this chapter.

--

Ryuhou's face was starting to turn a deep red from his anger. When he fought with Kazuma, he, so far, had been able to control his anger and stay calm, but when someone hurts a person who he cares for, he can not keep himself calm whatsoever. His mind races. His memories come back to him, all of them. Because of that, his anger builds and builds until he explodes. He was almost at that point.

He would never give up. He could not protect Scheris the first time, but this time he would make it up by capturing the monster that haunts her. 'Sato, Ken'ichi, you will not escape me this time! No, you will not be free to roam the countryside anymore, destroying places and lives, as you have done in the past. You remind me of the man I hate, and because of that, you will not escape me!'

--

Ryuhou rushed forward at Sato with his hand raised. "Zetsuei!"

Zetsuei flashed before Sato's eyes before striking him again.

"You fool! You think you can defeat me like that?" Sato laughed dangerously. "Detonate!" Sato's altar raised up higher off of the ground and prepared to fire. "Now, feel this!" He thrust his hand forward and the tank shot out millions of sparks.

Ryuhou screamed as a few sparks hit him. Zetsuei had blocked most of them, but they some still managed to get passed. "You insect..."

"Ryuhou!" Scheris had ran out of the building to the ground above a few moments earlier and had been watching the fight.

"I'm fine. Scheris watch out!"

Right as that was said, sparks came flying out of nowhere aiming for Scheris. Before she could turn to run they had already hit her, and she was down on the ground. "Scheris!"

Ryuhou turned to go to her, but Sato blocked his way. "Where do you think you're going. We aren't finished yet!"

"You must be destroyed! I will make you suffer for hurting her! I will kill you!" Ryuhou yelled out loud, and Zetsuei began glowing those bright colors again. He had transformed into the True Zetsuei. "Now go!"

Zetsuei surged into action and dashed around Sato with great speed. "My vigorous left fist, Garyuu!" The moment Ryuhou shouted it out, Zetsuei's left rocket arm shot out and penetrated the outer armor of Sato's tank. Sato's altar was so strong it barely damaged it at all.

Both men had reasons for fighting. They were both fighting for their friends. They both wanted revenge. They both were going to get that revenge no matter what the cost.

Ryuhou gasped while Sato just laughed at him. "It's no good. I'm just too strong for you. Give it up and go back to the city where you belong."

Ryuhou smirked at him. "You're too strong for me? No. That's where you are wrong. You will never be stronger than I am. You feed off the lives of the innocent to become strong. That strength is fake, and I will not fall for it. This behavior will not be accepted. I will never give up because I...I..."

Ryuhou then remembered about Scheris. He had been so caught up in the fight and trying to protect her that he was not protecting her at all. She could be seriously hurt. He looked over at her and noticed that she was sitting up watching what was going on in a gaze. 'She's alright. Good.'

Sato glanced over at Scheris. "You what?"

Ryuhou looked down at his feet as he answered quietly. "I love her." Ryuhou lifted his head to face Sato and shouted it out, "I love her!" He punched out with his right fist and yelled, "My vigorous right fist, Fukuryuu!"

Sato heard his attack and answered it with an attack of his own. "Missile of steel!"

Sato's missile and Ryuhou's rocket collided into each other, and there was a big explosion. The two men were pushed back from each other as the light from the clash went out. Both altars disappeared and all that was left was smoke and dust mixing in with the wind.

Scheris cried out, "Ryuhou!" She hurried as fast as she could over to him and held his head in her arms. "Please be okay! Ryuhou! Say something, please!" When he didn't answer, Scheris closed her eyes and placed her hand over his heart. "Please work." She began to glow pink, green and yellow as her spiritual power ran into Ryuhou's body. "Eternal devote."

--

Author's notes: I'm so sorry for not updating sooner. I've been so busy with getting ready for casting auditions, and I have another one coming up Thursday. I will try to update before then. Please review!
Sign up to rate and review this story