Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Chemical Romance

Sisters

by doyleangel 1 review

Liz gets home to find Emily excited.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-01-08 - Updated: 2009-01-08 - 691 words - Complete

1Original
“It’s such a beautiful night,” Liz said, staring up at the stars. They’d gotten dressed and had laid down on the blanket and were looking up at the stars.
“Yeah, but it’s even more beautiful because you’re with me.”
She smiled at him. “Yes, I think you’ll make a good husband.”
He chuckled. “I’m glad you think so.”
Liz sighed and snuggled into his chest. “As much as I hate to say this, we should probably get going.”
Mikey nodded, and they got up, putting everything away and grabbing the blanket. They didn’t really say much on the drive back, just held hands in a comfortable silence. When they pulled up to the garage Liz started to get excited. She couldn’t wait to tell Emily the news. As soon as Mikey had put the car in park, she jumped out of her seat and hurried toward the door.
“Hey,” he said. “What’s the rush?”
She turned her head to answer him. “I have to go talk to Emily. I have to tell her the news.” And she opened the door and stepped into the house. “Emily? Em…where are you? I need to talk to you.”
She heard footsteps running down the stairs and saw Emily emerge. “Oh, Liz. I’ve been waiting forever for you to get home. I have to tell you something.”
“I have to tell you something too, something huge.”
“Mine’s pretty huge too, but you go first.”
Liz squealed and held up her left hand. “I’M ENGAGED!!!” She screamed.
Emily’s eyes shot open. “What?”
Liz started nodding her head. “Yeah, Mikey proposed tonight. We’re getting married.”
Emily grabbed Liz’s hand and looked at the ring. “It’s gorgeous,” she said. Then she pulled Liz into a hug. “We’re going to be sisters!”
Liz pulled back and looked at Emily in confusion. “Huh?”
Emily held up her left hand, and on her ring finger, was a sparkling diamond ring. “Gee proposed tonight too, we’re also getting married.”
Liz’s eyes went wide and she broke into a huge smile. She and Emily grabbed each other and started jumping up and down, squealing.
“Wow, I didn’t realize you two would turn into little girls,” Mikey laughed as he came into the room. Liz and Emily stopped jumping and turned to look at him. Liz ran over and jumped into his arms.
“We’re going to be sisters!” she squealed.
Mike looked at her. “What?”
“Yeah,” Emily said. “Gee proposed tonight too. Liz and I are gonna be sisters.”
“What?” Mikey said again. He put Liz down and walked towards the stairs. “GERARD!! GERARD WHERE ARE YOU?”
Liz heard a thump from upstairs and saw Gerard appear at the top of the stairs. “What?”
“You proposed?”
Gerard got a look on his face, a mix of guilt, pleasure and sheepishness. He came down the stairs. “Uh, yeah, I did.”
“Dude, you knew I was proposing to Liz tonight. It was OUR anniversary. You couldn’t have waited?”
Gerard rubbed the back of his neck. “Well, our anniversary was a month away, and I already had the ring, and since you guys were gone and everything, I dunno. It just seemed right.”
Mikey shook his head. “I don’t know whether to hit you or congratulate you.”
“I’m going to have to vote for the second one.”
Mikey just laughed and pulled his brother into a hug. “Congratulations man. You deserve it.”
“So do you bro. I’m glad Liz is going to be part of our family.”
Liz walked over to Gerard and gave him a hug. “I’m so glad I’m going to be part of your family too. And that Emily is going to be my sister in law. This has just been one amazing night.”
The three of them agreed and they all eventually made their way to the living room, staying up for hours talking about what it would be like once they were all, legally, one big happy family.


ONCE AGAIN I ASK....PLEASE REVIEW
Sign up to rate and review this story