Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Chemical Romance

Plans

by doyleangel 0 reviews

Mikey and Liz start to make plans

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-01-20 - Updated: 2009-01-20 - 596 words - Complete

1Original
THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT HAS REVIEWED...SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO GET THIS NEXT CHAPTER UP. I'M REALLY WANTING PEOPLE TO REVIEW BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK, GOOD OR BAD, SO I'M ASKING FOR AT LEAST 3 REVIEWS BEFORE I POST THE NEXT CHAPTER. ENJOY

“I guess the question is how long of an engagement we want.” Liz and Mikey were looking at a calendar, trying to pick a wedding date.
“Well, I know you’ve always wanted to get married in the spring, April or May. It’s January now, so we can either have a three or four month engagement, or a year and a couple months engagement.”
Liz bit her lower lip and looked at the calendar. “Well, what do you want?”
Mikey kissed her cheek. “As long as we get married, I don’t mind. I’ll wait if you want to.”
“I don’t think I want to wait.”
Mikey looked at her in question. “Really?”
She nodded. “Yeah. I mean, if we get married at the end of May, say this last Friday, the 26th, that gives us four and a half months to plan a wedding. I don’t really need anything fancy either so it’s not like I should need a whole year to plan it. What do you think?”
“I would say that May 26th sounds like the perfect date.”
Liz smiled at him and gave him a kiss. “Ok, first things first,” she grabbed a pen and a pad of paper. “Groomsmen and bridesmaids. Who are you going to have?”
“Well,” he said. “Gerard is obviously going to be the best man, and Frank, Ray and Bob are going to be groomsmen. I don’t know who else. I guess it depends on how many bridesmaids you have.”
“I’m not going to have very many. I think four should be enough. Emily as the maid of honor, then Jamia, Christa and Katlin. I don’t need anymore than that.”
Mikey just nodded. Liz looked down at the paper and started to make a list of things that would need to be done for the wedding.
“Ok, we can make the guest list some time this week. We’ll need to book the church and reception hall, decide on a cake, flowers and invitations, where we’re going to register, groomsmen and bridesmaids gifts. I have to get a dress and you have to get fitted for a tux…is there anything else?”
Mikey looked down at her list. “Not that I can think of at the moment, but I’m sure we’ll think of things as they come up.”
“Yeah you’re right. Now, as far as guests go, I’m thinking around 50 to 100. I don’t want anything to big and wild. What do you think?”
“I agree. I think a nice, small, intimate wedding will be perfect.”
Liz put down the pen and stared at the paper, not saying anything. Mike brushed some hair off of he face.
“Sweetie? Are you ok?”
“Wedding,” she whispered.
“What?”
Liz looked up at Mikey. “Wedding. We’re planning our wedding,” she broke out into a smile. “We’re actually getting married.”
Mikey laughed. “Yes, we are. That’s kinda what you accepting my proposal meant.”
“I know I know, I just….I don’t think it really hit me until now.” She leaned over and kissed Mikey. “These are going to be the longest and fastest four months.”
Mikey just smiled, and leaned in to kiss her again.


THREE REVIEWS...:-)
Sign up to rate and review this story