Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us

Punishment and Bubble Baths

by xx__ilovemikey__xx 2 reviews

Another encounter with Frankie's father and something to cheer both Frank and Gee up....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-01-16 - Updated: 2009-01-16 - 2194 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank's POV..

"Go Gee...please" I begged him as my father continued to kick me as hard as he could.

Mikey pulled Gee out the door, leaving me and my dad, but at least I knew he would be safe.
"I'll fucking teach you to interfere faggot!" my dad spat at me.

He was kicking me where I already had bruises and cuts, causing me to cry in pain.
"You don't fucking deserve to be alive!" my dad continued to shout, pulling me to my feet and his hand colliding hard with my face and his ring catching on my skin, tearing at my cheek.
Blood gushed from my face and I doubled over in pain when he punched me hard in my chest.

"Stand up when I'm fucking talking to you!" he shouted, lifting me and pushing me against the wall, his face too close to mine.
He was holding me too tightly and I couldn't catch my breath, sending me into a coughing fit and begging him to let me go.
"You make me sick." He spat and walked away from me, releasing his grip on my chest so I fell to the floor.

I waited in the corner of the room until he picked up his coat and walked out, slamming the door behind him and rattling the already broken lock.
I grabbed the address book and flicked through until I found the bit of paper that I was looking for.
Crawling along the cold floor of my house I reached for the phone and dialled the number that was on the piece of paper, I needed to stop the pain and there was only one way I knew how.
Of course there was no dialling tone - the electricity must have been cut off- so I lay down letting my body give up and sink into the pain.

I woke to my freezing cold house and my shivering body.
I knew I had to get out before my dad got home, I wasn't sure that I could live through another beating and I desperately needed a phone.

I half crawled half stumbled as far as I could to Gee's house and tapped on the door. Nobody answered but I didn't have the strength or will to knock again.
I curled up on the doorstep, waiting for someone to come out and find me, knowing that at least here, I was safe from my dad and quite content at being close enough to Gee, even if it was outside his house.

All I wanted was the pain to stop, the hurt to go away, where I wouldn't feel it. I didn't want to be happy, I didn't deserve to be, I just didn't want to carry on living, I needed it to stop.

Gerard's POV..

My mom called me downstairs early the next morning and I rolled my eyes, expecting another lecture but she silently gestured to me to open the door without so much as a word or a smile.

I opened the door and saw to my horror, Frankie lying curled into a ball and shivering badly on my doorstep.
"Frankie sweetie?" I whispered
He didn't look up, he didn't move.
I leaned over him, praying he was still breathing.
His breaths were sharp but still there thankfully.

I lifted him gently and carried him inside the house, past my glaring mother and upstairs to my room.
Frankie's face screwed up slightly and he opened his adorable eyes.
"Gee?" he mumbled shakily
"Yeah its me baby, don't worry, your safe" I whispered, kissing his frozen cheek.

I lay him down on my lap and he clung tightly to me.
"Gee, I don't wanna go back, I don't wanna, please" he mumbled
"You don't have to honey, its alright" I rocked him

He fell asleep in my arms once he had clamed down and I lay him gently onto my bed, covering him in the bed covers and plenty of blankets to make sure he was warm as I went to check on Mikey.

He wasn't in his room, he was in the bathroom which was never a good sign.
"Mikey? Are you alright?" I asked cautiously
I heard him sobbing and it confirmed my fears.
He was lying in a heap on the floor, he had made himself sick again but this time he hadn't eaten anything so all my brother was doing was coughing up blood.

I picked up his weightless body and took it through to see Frankie.

"Mikey, look at him, you saved him, he wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you, you have nothing to be guilty for" I whispered
He walked over to Frankie who was fast asleep and kissed him lightly on the forehead.

I sat on the edge of the bed with him, I couldn't take my eyes off all the protruding bones in his body, Mikey was getting far too thin again.

"Mikey, you have to stop, you have to eat, you're gonna end up in the hospital again" I mumbled
"I'm far from being like I was before Gerard" he muttered

Was he really in so much pain and guilt that he thought he still didn't deserve food and that he wasn't thin enough yet?

It broke my heart to see my little brother like this but I had done all I could and we both knew fine well that only he could get himself over this.

Frankie's long eyelashes fluttered as he opened his eyes and brought his hand up to sweep his beautiful hair out of his face.
"Hey sweetheart" I said softly
"Gee?" he mumbled sleepily
"Yeah its me hun, and Mikey is here too" I replied
He sat up slowly, searching the room and granting me a weak smile when he saw me.

"Mikey are you alright?" he asked my brother concerningly
"Yeah Frank its okay, I'm fine" Mikey lied, not meeting Frankie's eyes.

Frank glanced towards me with a look of pain flashing through his broken face.
"Can...I..uh use your...phone Gee?" he asked uncertainly
"Sure sweetie, its over there" I pointed
"Thanks" he replied, walking over and picking it up in his shaking hands.

"I'm just gonna..." he mumbled in my direction, pointing towards the door
"Sure hun, go ahead" I said and he shuffled out the room.

I hoped he wasn't calling his dad, I could tell he had had an icredibly severe beating from him before, the bloodstains that covered his t-shirt and the pain filled way he shuffled around, were enough to say it all.

Behind me, Mikey had fallen asleep, his head resting just below my pillow and his fragile body was curled into a shivering huddle.
I took the blanket that Frankie had previously had and wrapped it over Mikey to attempt on keeping him warm.

I could hear Frankie mumbling nervously on the phone in the hall but I tried not to let my mind dwell on it, knowing that if I asked him about it, he would get upset and I desperately didn't want that.

Not long later, Frankie came stumbling back into the room, glancing at my very peaceful looking brother, then giving me a slightly uneasy smile.

"Gee, I have to go out for a while. That okay?" he muttered
"Of course honey, but on two conditions.." I replied with a smile.

"Anything" he said quietly, his faded, golden eyes gazing into mine hopefully
"One, you look after yourself and two..." I trailed off and took his hand.

I led him into the bathroom and stopped with a grin on my face.
"You get yourself cleaned up, you are covered in blood sweetheart" I whispered softly, gesturing towards the gleaming bath that was the exact opposite of his own.

He bit his lip and frowned, making him look absolutely adorable.
"I'm not having one by myself Gee..." he mumbled

I stood behind him, placing my hands gently on his hips and my head on his shoulder.
"Are you trying to suggest I join you Frank Iero?" I whispered in his ear.
"That's exactly what I am suggesting Gerard" he teased, turning to meet my lips gently with his.

He giggled and pouted cutely up at me.
"Okay" I sighed, heading over to the bath and turning on the taps.

He stood and watched with fascination as I filled the bath, checked it was the right temperature and then rechecked that it wasn't too cold or too hot for Frankie.

"Ready" I said, turning to face him with a smile.
He frowned and searched the room for something, his eyes stopping and a smile appearing when he spotted the bottle of bubble bath that sat near the sink.

He picked it up and looked at me, awaiting permission.
I rolled my eyes and nodded, seeing his eyes light up was worth having to sit in a bubble bath.

He opened it up and tipped it upside down, squeezing it until half the bottle had disappeared and I had to take it off him.

"Frankie, you are only supposed to put in a capful" I said as I read the back.
"Well that's silly, you can't get enough bubbles with that." He frowned

I ignored him and mixed it in with the water, producing about ten times more bubbles than actual water.
Frankie looked extremely excited so I didn't bother to give him my opinion on how unnecessary it all was and just pulled of my t-shirt with another sigh, glad he was a little happier.

His shirt had completely to his skin and I had to slowly pull it off his body.
The sight of his cut and bruised skin was horrific.
He was covered in a lot of blood that had to be cleaned and I could tell he was hiding a lot of pain.

My eyes filled with tears when I saw all this combined with the scars of my nails on his back and chest.
I tugged off my own trousers and boxers then helped Frankie with his, lines of pain creased his face as many of the cuts began to bleed and I saw the needle marks on each of his arms.

"Ready honey?" I said once I had finally managed to undress him.
"Course.." He muttered, blinking back tears.
I took his hand and helped him get into the masses of bubbles, tears trickling down his cheeks as the water and soap stung his broken body.

"Its okay baby, ssshh its okay" I whispered
He gave me a half heartened smile and I climbed in with him.

"Gee..?" he asked after a moment
"Yeah honey" I replied
"Can I tell you something...?" he muttered
"Anything sweetie" I said worriedly

He paused, looking extremely nervous.
"I...love you Gee" he said softly
I smiled in relief
"I love you too Frankie, I always will" I replied and he moved up to cuddle into me, kissing my cheek
"You are so pretty" he mumbled, cupping his hands in the bubbles and blowing them in my direction so they scattered everywhere.

He giggled and gathered up more bubbles, blowing them at me and splashing them so that water sprayed everywhere but he seemed to be having more fun than I had seen him have in ages.

I flicked bubbles back at him until I realised that we had soaked the bathroom and the walls were covered. Frankie grinned at me, looking me up and down, the bubbles no longer hiding me.

"Gee...hmm I didn't know that a bubble fight would get you that excited" he giggled
I blushed and refused to meet his eyes.
"Its okay, its nothing to be embarrassed about, its very cute" he tried to say seriously

"Oh yeah real adorable" I said sarcastically
"Well...its a real shame that its turning me on too then" he whispered, leaning over me, his face only inches from mine.

I pressed my lips against his but he pulled away quickly.
"But I can't...I have to go...I have somewhere to go first.." He mumbled nervously
I sighed as he got up and grabbed a towel, getting dried and pulling his clothes on before shuffling over to me.

"Frankie put on my t-shirt, yours is a mess and get a jacket, its freezing" I said to him, I sounded like his mom but I was worried enough about where he was going and didn't need to add the worry about the state he was in already.

"I won't be long and I will be careful, I know what I'm doing Gee, promise. Don't worry bout me" he said, kissing my cheek softly and pulling on my t-shirt and hoodie instead of his.
"Happy?" he said
"Ecstatic" I replied sarcastically

He smiled and left me sitting like and idiot in a cold bubble bath, still extremely turned on and a stupid smirk on my face.

----------------------------------

A/N: hey sorry its taken me so long to update but here is the next chapter finally and i have finshed it so updates will be quick in return for reviews :)
xoxo Stazzia
Sign up to rate and review this story