Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Heaven Help Us

Old Times?

by xx__ilovemikey__xx 2 reviews

Frankie goes out and returns as if nothing had ever happened. He seems to be back to himself again....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-01-17 - Updated: 2009-01-17 - 1642 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank's POV

I left Gee in the bathroom and crept quietly through to his room, an uneasy feeling building in my stomach but I knew I had to do it.

Mikey was still asleep but it made me more nervous to have him in the room.
I had no idea where Gee kept his money but knowing him, it probably wasn't anywhere that difficult to find.

Sure enough, I found a stash of notes in one of his drawers.
I took what I needed, tears rolling down my cheeks, I shut the drawer and stumbled silently out the room, checking that Mikey was still asleep.

I took one last look at how peaceful and beautiful he looked, completely unaware to what was going on around him. I preferred it that way, I didn't want Mikey to feel upset or guilty because of the crap I get myself into.

I kissed him gently on the forehead, pulling the blanket further over him, making sure he wasn't cold.

I left the house quickly, not wanting to bump into Gee. I pulled out the small piece of paper that I had written down the address that the man on the phone had given me.

I knew where it was and it wouldn't take me long to get there, as long as my dad didn't find out, I figured I would be okay to meet this guy.

I got there quicker than I thought I would, I was early so made sure I had enough money and stood at the back of the alley like he had told me.

Not long later a tall, dodgy looking man cam swaying towards me. He looked like the exact type of person my dad would hang around with so I guessed he was the person I was here to see.

"You the faggot?" he slurred
"Um..yeah" I mumbled back, trying to come up with as much courage as I could in my trembling body.

"So you got money?" he asked, pushing himself a little too close to me.
"Yeah I do" I replied, scrambling in my pocket for the stolen notes.

I handed him the money and he chuckled to himself as he took it from me.
"I have never...uh...done this myself before...I don't really know how to umm..." I stuttered
"You want me to do it for you faggot?" he stated, smiling and moving even closer to me so I could smell the alcohol in his breath.

"Um...yeah" I replied
"Well that's gonna cost you more" he whispered
"I don't have much more...b..but you can have it" I said, stepping away from him and taking out the rest of my money.

He counted the money and smiled, chuckling to himself.
"Arm out then faggot" he ordered and I tugged off Gee's hoodie, holding out my left arm to him.

I tried to block out all my thoughts about Gee and how I was lying to him and Mikey for this but I had to do it.
I felt a sudden sharp pain in my arm and fought with myself not to let out a sound.
I didn't want to look at what was happening or the scary man that was doing it to me, instead I shut my eyes and thought about my mom.

I hoped she was okay and that 'Davie' was treating her alright. She deserved a break after my dad.
"Calm down faggot, its done, you have my number, I'll see you next time" he chuckled and swaggered off down the alley
I wanted to ask him what he meant about 'next time' but my mind refused to focus enough to form the right words.

My mind numbed and the pain was replaced with the calm and content relief that I had been needing.
I let myself fall against the wall for a moment, trying to gather my thoughts and work out where I was and how to get back to Gee's house.

It was dark now, although I couldn't remember whether it had been dark when I had left anyway. I had lost all sense of time these days, it wasn't something that mattered to me.

I managed to get myself most of the way back, singing and skipping until I threw up all over the sidewalk. I thought of it as a minor setback and continued to skip to Gee's, singing the theme to shrek and feeling happier than I had in ages.

Gerard's POV

He had been gone ages and was starting to worry me.
Well, worry was an understatement according to Mikey.

Frankie had left, refusing to tell me where he was going and hadn't come back.
"I can't believe you just let him go" Mikey said for the one hundredth time. He had woken up ages ago, livid with the fact I had let Frankie go out on his own.
"Mikey I thought he would be okay, he said he wouldn't be long." I replied, pacing the room.

"We'll he obviously isn't and he has been gone hours Gerard" he snapped back.

I ignored him, continuing to pace up and down and up and down until a ring at the door startled me.

I hurtled downstairs two at a time with Mikey running after me.
I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw Frankie standing, happy as ever, singing on the doorstep.
"Hiya Gee! Sorry I was so long" he said, throwing his arms around my neck and grinning at me.
"Its fine, I was just worried but you seem okay, where have you been?" I replied, feeling Mikey's apprehension behind me.
"Oh nowhere Gee! Its okay! Everything is good now!" he shouted
"Frankie have you been drinking sweetheart?" I asked him uncertainly

"No! Alcohol makes people horrible Gee. I don't drink" he replied and I believed him
"Mikey!" he shouted in excitement when he saw him behind me, wrapping his arms around him too.

"Sure you are alright honey?" Mikey asked Frankie
"Couldn't be better!" Frankie replied and skipped towards the kitchen.
We followed him and I watched as he made us all coffee happily.
He drank is in a minute flat, I sipped mine cautiously and Mikey stood eyeing it up, no doubt counting its calories.

Frankie stood right in front of me, his eyes gazing into mine.
His pupils weren't right, I didn't know what he had done to himself but I know there was something.

"Gee stop being so serious and have fun with me...smile!" he said
I made the best attempt I could to a smile but it didn't turn out right.
"That's not a smile. You can do better than that!" he pouted

He glanced towards Mikey and moved his attention to him.
"Mikey you will have fun with me won't you?" he said
"Of course honey, what do you wanna do?" he asked with a smile

Frankie thought for a moment then jumped up and down.
"Can we go to the beach?" he squealed
"Frankie honey its the middle of the night in January..." I said
He sighed and thought some more.

"I wanna go back to school tomorrow.." He finally said
"Are you sure you are ready for that sweetie?" I asked him unsurely
"Course I am... I need to catch up, I have missed so much and that isn't good" he said
I smiled, seeing the old Frankie back and thought that maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea.

"Mmkay hun we can go back to school" I said and he jumped with excitement.
"You don't have to go back with us Mikey, if you aren't ready" I said to my brother, glancing towards his untouched coffee.

"Nah, I wanna make sure he is gonna be okay" he replied, covering the pain with a face I knew too well.
"So I guess its all of us then" I stated and Frankie grinned.

His grin quickly faded and a hurt expression suddenly appeared on his face.
"I think I'm gonna be sick.." He mumbled and ran towards the bathroom.
I heard him throwing up in the bathroom and saw the stress that etched itself into Mikey's face.

"Frankie are you okay?" I said, knocking lightly on the bathroom door.
"Y..yeah..I..I'm just...a little...dizzy.." He stuttered
I helped him get himself cleaned up before we returned to the kitchen that was now empty.
Frankie seemed to know exactly what was going through my head and spoke before I could figure out what to do.

"Let me go see him Gee, I promise I am happy and it will be okay" he said and kissed me before stumbling quickly upstairs towards Mikey's room.

I went through to my own room, not being able to sit still, waiting for Frankie to come back.
He came padding through with a smile still fixed on his face, he looked still so calm and perfectly happy and unworried.

"He is just worried about me, he is okay Gee don't worry" Frankie said softly, lying down on my bed, cuddling into my chest
"I'm quite tired Gee..." he whispered
"Sleep baby, you need it for school tomorrow" I said, kissing his cheek softly
"You have to come somewhere with....." he trailed off, falling into a deep sleep in my arms.

I pulled the bed covers over us both and fell asleep with him.

------------------------------

A/N: yay i am in a fantastically happy mood so here is another update and quite a nice happy one this time. :) hope you like it and its thanks to Truest-Blackout for my quick updating. i would love love love to have more reviews for this chapter or maybe the next one cause this doesnt have much to review on but enjoy anyway and thanks to everyone who is reading :)
Sign up to rate and review this story