Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Rehabilitation

As Your Blood Runs Down The Walls

by ipanicdaily 4 reviews

"That wasn't you. That was the drugs that you took which would take over your mind and lock the real you away."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-01-17 - Updated: 2009-01-18 - 3573 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ch.19---- As Your Blood Runs Down The Walls (House of Wolves MCR)

Gee's POV

"You guys go ahead. I have to talk to Gerard for a moment." Mikey told Frank and Ray. I was finally able to go home today. Well, to Frank's. I would now be staying with Frank while Ray went to stay with Mikey. Ray nodded, grabbing Frank's arm and pulling him out of the room though I could tell Frank really didn't want to leave. I didn't want to leave him. Mikey shut the door then walked towards me as I sat on the hospital bed. "Brother or not, I've about had it with you." Mikey's voice became hostile. His eyes were almost on fire and I swear they were burning into me.

"M-Mikey...?" I mumbled a little fearfully.

"Do you know how fucking close Frank is to the edge of it all?!" Mikey was practically yelling at me. I moved myself back a little farther on the bed to get away from him. His words were sharp and his arms crossed as he glared at me. "What you did the other day was completely idiotic! I'm surprised you didn't push him over. For whatever fucking reason he still wants to be with you, I'll never know. But you listen to me, and you listen well;" Mikey got right in my face now. I felt my heart racing and nervous sweat starting to come out. "If you fuck up one more time, even the slightest bit, I will personally kill you." He threatened. "You understand?" I nodded and swallowed hard. "Good." Mikey backed up again. "Now get your ass down to the car to be with him."

I got off the bed and headed for the door, walking quickly out of the room and towards the parking lot where Frank was waiting for me. I was petrified of Mikey now; telling myself that fucking this up will be the end of me.

+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^

My fingers were clasped tightly around Frank's throat, listening to his gasp for air. I was just barely allowing it to pass through his trachea. His hands were gripping my hands; trying to pull my hands off him. But he was getting too exhausted to do anything. His grip on me was loosening as he was loosing consciousness from being unable to breathe. Frank squeezed his eyes tightly shut, a few tears rolling down his cheeks. "See Frankie?" I hissed at him. "You can't defend yourself worth shit!" I let go and he fell to the ground since I had him pressed up against the wall. Frank sat on his knees; his body shaking slightly as he coughed a little. "Don't fucking back mouth me anymore!"

"Stop...fucking...drinking!" Frank said through his couching. I bent down to him, my eyes flaring as I gripped the back of his head tightly with my hand; yanking at his hair.

"What did I just fucking tell you?!" I shouted right into his face. "You don't control me Iero!" I stood up; pulling him up as well. "I'll do what I want!" His eyes held extreme fear and I smiled proudly at myself. He should be afraid of me. He should know better than to tell me what to do. I don't like being told what to do.

"You're killing yourself!" He basically cried out. I had an extremely tight grip on his hair; probably slowly pulling the strands of hair out. It actually felt like I was pulling the flesh from his skull.

"No I'm not." I hissed sharply. "I'm not killing myself with drinking."

"Then kill me!" Frank suddenly snapped. "Because I can't fucking take this anymore!"

"You want me to kill you?" I challenged him. I was wasted beyond belief; yet at the same time I knew exactly what I was doing. He was crying slightly harder now. "Stop being such a fucking baby!" I shot right at his face; watching the tears slip out of his petrified hazel eyes and rolling down his reddened face.

"Kill me Gerard!" He said harshly; giving up fighting me. "Fucking kill me and get it over with!"

"Fine!" I yelled at his face, letting go of him and letting him fall to the ground again. "But don't expect to get to heaven because not even god wants a pathetic waste like you." I hissed at him. "I want you to fight back though." Frank shook his head slightly. "Get the fuck off the ground and fight me you fucking pansy!" I shot at Frank who pulled himself up. "Defend yourself or I'll make it slow and painful."

"Why won't you just fucking kill me?!" Frank yelled at me; his eyes as read as his face now. "Kill me so I'll never get in your way again!"

"Because it's not that fucking easy!" I yelled at him, curling my fingers into a tight fist. "Life isn't as fucking easy as you think it is!" I drove my fist right into Frank's stomach; the force slamming him against the wall again with a loud 'thud'. His face winced with pain and I smiled to myself.

"It's not as hard as you're making it out to be either!" Frank shoved me backwards, stumbling a little while holding his gut. "You think all your problems can just be solved by drinking or doing drugs!" Frank punched me in the face but it was a little weak. "They're only creating more problems you son of a bitch!" He yelled violently at me. It was only making me madder.

"Don't fucking yell at me!" I screamed as I pressed my palm to my lip. I could feel warm blood against my palm and it sent rage flaring through me. I grabbed Frank by the arms and with one swift motion, I picked him up and threw him over the couch; his body falling harshly into the coffee table and the glass smashing. "You don't fucking know anything Iero!" I screamed at him as I watched blood start to slide down his body. He choked, coughing up some of the warm liquid, but he wasn't through me. I was happy at that. I liked a fight. Made it more satisfying when I won.

"I know...that you're a fucking asshole...and I don't know why...I fucking love you!" Frank yelled through his coughing up blood. It was running down his chin now as well as the gashes along his arms from where the glass got him.

"You don't love me." I said with half lidded eyes. I climbed over the couch and stood in front of him. I could tell he was seriously hurt and exhausted. But I didn't stop. I couldn't. I was past the tipping point; far past it. "You don't give a fuck about me. You just want to control me."

"You're so fucking pathetic." Frank said with anger in his weak voice. He ran the back of his hand along his mouth, smearing the blood across his hand and lip. His other arm was gripping is stomach which no doubt had damage from my punching him. I was clutching my hand so tightly when I did that that my knuckles were turning white.

"Oh, I'm pathetic?" I asked with the slightest hint of laughter. He couched a little more; the blood droplets spraying out and towards the carpet. "I'm not pathetic Frankie." My voice was sharp and direct; almost like a whisper. Wrapping my hand around his throat again, I pulled him upright then forcefully slammed his body into the wall. I heard his head hit it with a loud slamming noise and he screamed in pain. I held him there for a moment. "You're pathetic Frankie; not me." I said as I let go. Frank slid down the wall until he was on his butt; thin lines of blood stretching down the wall from where he hit it to where he sat. I split the back of his head open.

"No 'm not..." He mumbled on the ground. "You...you are..." Apparently he hadn't had enough yet. I reached for a piece of glass from the table and pushed Frank down so he was on his back. He was so weak that he couldn't really move himself at all. I bent down so I was in a squatting position, gripping the glass tightly but not enough to cut myself.

"Dear little Frankie;" I said with a twisted smile. I was completely out of it. As far as I was concerned, Frank was just someone I ran into on the street who got on my bad side. At the moment, he wasn't my boyfriend. He wasn't the love of my life and he wasn't the person I wanted so desperately to marry. He was just someone who pissed me off and was paying for the consequences. "I'm not the one bleeding and begging for death." I told him as I used the glass to cut his shirt open; exposing his heavily bruised torso. He wouldn't reply to me. He just kept coughing up more and more blood.

"Fuck you..." Frank hissed at me when he stopped coughing long enough to find his voice. My blood was boiling and I just really, really wanted him dead at that moment. I had enough of him. Of his voice, his nagging, his face; enough of it all. So I let myself drop to my knees; the bone of knee cap driving itself into Frank's abdomen. He screamed again and jolted up a little, tears pouring from his eyes now. I heard cracking underneath me and I knew I snapped something.

"You just can't keep your fucking mouth shut, can you?" I asked him with bitter anger. His head fell down again and he cried; his body jerking a little with his heavy sobs. I lifted myself off him and stood up, standing over him. "That's what gets you into trouble." Frank gripped his abdomen tightly and rolled onto his side; his knees pulling up to his chest. I used my foot to push him back onto his back, resting my foot on his chest. "I'd advise you to keep it shut." I told him as I applied pressure with my foot. Frank cried out from below me as I put more and more of my weight onto him.

"Stop!" Frank cried out. His eyes were squeezed shut. "Stop it Gerard!"

"You told me to kill you." I said with a slight frown; taking no weight off him but instead increasing it. "I'm only doing what you asked." Suddenly I heard more snapping noises and I knew I busted his rib cage. Taking my foot off him, Frank started coughing up large amounts of blood; covering his face in it. "Next time," I bent down to his face, "I suggest you do what others tell you." I kissed his forehead, his blood sticking to my lips then stood all the way up again. Before leaving, I kicked him in the side without really thinking then dropped the glass I had and went to the door to leave.

I pulled out my cellphone, ignoring Frank's loud cries and choking. If he didn't get off his back then he would drown in his blood. "Hey Bert." I said with a smile as my call was answered.

"Gee babe, haven't heard from you in awhile." Bert said sweetly.

"Yeah well I tried to spend more time with Frank but he didn't want me to." I said, grabbing my car keys and walking out of the house. "I was wondering if I could come over. I need something to take my mind off him."

"You know you're always welcome here babe." Bert told me. For once, he actually was sober. He wasn't high or anything and it sent a flood of happiness through me as I slid my key into the lock of my door and opened it.

"You're so sweet Bert." I said as I pulled the door open and climbed into my car; yanking the door shut. "I'll be there in a few minutes. You want anything?"

"Your sexy body against mine." Bert said lustfully. I smiled and stuck the key in the ignition, turning my car on then pulling down the visor to look at myself in the little mirror. I ran the back of my hand along my mouth to wipe Frank's blood off then smiled at my reflection; flipping the visor back up.

"Anything for you sugar." I said and then hung up, backing out of the driveway and heading to Bert's.


"Gerard!" I opened my eyes and saw Frank looking at me with petrified eyes. "Oh my god! Are you alright?!" He asked me. He was breathing faster than normally. I opened my mouth to reply but I couldn't speak. I was gasping for air and I felt beads of sweat running down my face. I kept gasping for air but it seemed like I was unable to get it. Frank looked horrified as he looked to me. He quickly slid his hands under my back and pulled me into a sitting position, rubbing my back softly but quickly. "Relax and take deep breaths." Frank told me a little panicked and I nodded, focusing on doing that.

After a few more gasps I finally managed to break that invisible barrier that was blocking oxygen from getting into my lungs. I worked on slowing my breath; deeply pulling the air in then slowly pushing it out. It took a few minutes but eventually I got there. Frank continued to rub my back. I was sweating vigorously as though I had just run for an hour straight in the middle of summer when the sun was high in the sky. I could feel my body tremble and when I looked to my hands, they were shaking. Frank pressed his hand to my forehead." Fuck, you're burning up." He said with fear. "Lay back down ok?" I nodded and Frank gently laid me back down.

Frank got off the bed then quickly left his bedroom where I realized I was. A few moments later he returned and climbed onto the bed again, sitting on his knees next to me. Frank pulled my shirt off then gently laid a cold, damp cloth over my forehead ; using my shirt to wipe away my heavy sweat. I still was unable to get my voice so I just laid there; feeling helpless and useless. Frank sighed heavily then left me again, returning a few minutes later with an ice pack which he wrapped the cloth in and put back on my head. A moment later, I felt his air conditioner turn on and I realized I must be on fire for him to do it because when I fell asleep, it wasn't all that cold out.

"Gerard," Frank spoke softly to me, "You need to relax, ok?" I nodded my head the slightest bit as his fingers gently ran along my cheek. "You have a really high fever. If it doesn't break soon, you're going to have to go back to the hospital. We don't want that though. So relax and let the air cool you." Again I managed to nod a little. Frank pulled out his cellphone and continued to rub my face gently with the hand that wasn't holding the little phone. "Hey, can you come over?...No, he's like on fire...a really high fever...I have no idea. I woke up to him yelling in his sleep. For awhile I couldn't get him to wake up. By the time I did, he was running a really high fever, covered in sweat, and shaking...I don't know, he hasn't said anything..." The cold cloth felt good against my head. I realized just how hot I was. "Yeah...ok...bye." Frank shut his phone and looked to me. "Mikey is going to come over, ok?"

"W-why?" I found my voice.

"He's really worried about you." Frank said. He moved his hand to my bare shoulder now and rubbed that gently. "You really had me worried. What were you dreaming about?" He asked a little hesitantly. I knew he didn't want to know as much as he did. I didn't really want to tell him but I had to. It scared the fuck out of me.

"Nightmare..." I mumbled to him. "Memory." I squeezed my eyes tightly shut. Tears were pushing their way to my heavy eyes and I didn't want them to escape. "Blood...so much...bruises...yelling...Bert..." The tears snaked their way through my tightly pressed lids and slipped down my face. "I...you...blood..."

"Shhhh..." Frank said softly as he rubbed my shoulder. "It's ok Gee." He told me quietly.

"I hurt you..." I told him, my tears slipping out a little more rapidly now.

"No..." Frank told me. "You didn't hurt me." I opened my eyes to look at him. He was looking at me softly; passionately. Tears continued to slide down my face. "That wasn't you." Frank told me as he used his other hand to brush away my tears. "That was some drug that would be consuming you."

"But..." I choked a little.

"No but." Frank told me a little sternly. "This is you." He said as he turned the ice pack over; the cold sending waves through my head and relaxing the pressure I realized was pushing down on my head. "That wasn't you. That was the drugs that you took which would take over your mind and lock the real you away." I could sense pain in Frank's voice. He was no doubt remembering the way I treated him before. "You would get trapped inside yourself." Frank bent down and placed his soft lips against my tear stained cheek before sitting back up and smiling at me. "The real Gerard wouldn't hurt me." He said, his eyes sparkling a little. "The real Gerard loves me."

"I-I do l-love you..." I told him through my still slight choking. Frank's smile grew a little more.

"And I love you." He told me passionately. "That's why I'm going to take care of you. I'm not going to let you get consumed by the drugs anymore. I'm going to help you fight to stay clean and sober." I reached my still trembling arms out to Frank and pulled him down; holding him tightly to me.

"Thank you." I whispered, kissing his forehead which was closest to my mouth. I now realized what Mikey meant by saying if I fuck it up at all he would kill me. Frank is putting his life on the line again to be with me. The line is thread thin though. The littlest of things could snap it and send him plummeting to his death. Frank lifted his head up and looked me in the eyes. I could see the joy and passion and love they held. I could also see how close I was to unlocking his heart to let his emotions free. The key was just out of my reach. But that was also very dangerous. I still have to talk to Bert. Bert was a very, very touchy subject around here I learned. I had to be cautious when speaking of him. But so help me god if he takes that key away from me; I'll murder the bastard. I already want to.

"Thank you." Frank said before connecting our lips like puzzle pieces. We just fit together; perfectly. "Thank you for giving yourself back to me. The real you." Frank said with so much passion and love that I smiled at him. My body finally stopped shaking. The sweat finally stopped slipping out of my pores. The tears stopped accumulating at my eyes. The pressure stopped trying to crush my skull. It was just me and Frank; nothing and no one else. His eyes locked sweetly with mine; helping me calm down. They were gentle and inviting now. "Because that's the one thing I've wanted for years."

"I won't ever leave you again." I told him firmly as I held his body tightly to mine. Frank pushed his hand up over my head; knocking the cloth off and smiling. "I won't ever hurt you again."

"I know you won't." Frank whispered back to me before pulling himself out of my grip slightly and sliding up on my body; kissing my head. Frank got away from me a little and put his back against the pillows with his legs extended out in front of him. "Come here." He told me softly so I crawled over to him. Frank patted his lap so I put my arm left arm around Frank and my right arm over his legs; resting my head in his lap. Frank pulled the blanket up (it had been pushed to the side and off me when I was sweating) and draped it over my body. He then started running his fingers gently through my hair. My eyes began to fall shut as he softly started to sing to me; eventually lulling me into a peaceful slumber.

"Golden slumbers kiss your eyes. Smiles await you when you rise. Sleep pretty baby; do not cry. And I will sing a lullaby. Cares you not; therefore sleep. While over you a watch I'll keep. Sleep pretty darling; do not cry. And I will sing a lullaby."
Sign up to rate and review this story