Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Like I Did Yesterday

Sick

by disturbedangel6 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-01-20 - Updated: 2009-01-20 - 685 words

0Unrated
It seemed like the perfect time to move out and just leave Gerard and the silly life I lived. I could start fresh and new. I could become a new person. I could hide my past. I could live a happy life. I could meet someone much better than Gerar- I cringed at that thought. I don't think I will meet anyone like Gerard. Sure Gerard isn't the best, but everything about him makes him the best.
Gah! I sound so retarded.
I looked up and noticed that 'Donnie Darko', the movie I was watching has finished. I sighed and turned off the DVD player.
I just sat there, curled in a ball and just thought about what decision to make. Okay, forget about everything now. What do teens my age do? They move out and be independant, duh! And that's what I shall do. I also had another reason for my decision, the college that I had enrolled to was just far from here so I'm bound to move anyway. Yay.
I sat up and stretched. As soon as I stood up to leave the lounge room, Gerard entered the house. I cursed myself for deciding to think here than my room and I hated the fact that the front door was connected to the lounge room and the stairs.
Gerard instantly grinned at me and threw his keys on the table. "Hey Nicole," he sat on the sofa.
"Hi," I greeted him back.
"Aren't you gonna sit?" he watched me stand there uncomfortably.
"Uhh," I let my eyes wander. "I feel a bit sick, you know, headache and constant throwing up."
"Oh," he seemed concerned.
I gave a quick smile and ran upstairs. I was glad he bought it.

I kept rolling around in my bed doing random stuff that day. For one moment I read a magazine where teen girls asked about a wide range of things like sex and relationships to body and family. It was so boring until Gerard knocked my door.
"Yes?" I called out.
He slightly opened the door and poked his head in, "Uhh, Nicole can I just talk to you about something?" he said uneasily.
My eyes widened. What could he possibly want to talk about? He wants to talk about him and you! He wants you! He loves you! He changed his mind! Yay! I pushed that stupid thought to the back of my head. "Sure," I tried to sound completely normal.
He stumbled in and stood in the middle of the room and glanced around bashfully.
I frowned at him as I was confused about what he was going to say.
"Uh Nicole, I know it's wrong for me to say- I mean ask this."
"Yea?"
"Uhhh," he scratched the back of his head. "Can I sit on your bed?"
I blinked at the empty space next to me, "sure."
He sat next to me and avoided looking at anywhere at my direction.
I cleared my throat to get his attention.
"Well, you know how you said that you were sick?" he sounded like a complete kid while poking both his indes fingers against each other.
"Yea..."
"Don't kill me or anything when I say this okay?" he looked at me.
I raised my eyebrow in confuzzlement (okay I know it's not a word)
"The thing I was gonna ask was..." he licked his lips. "Are you pregnant?"
I stared at him dumbfolded. "What?!"
"Okay, I'm sorry!"
"No! I mean, what the hell are you on about?"
"Well you said that you were puking!" Gerard tried to explain, his face showed full of fear.
"Puking? I mean, yes but it doesn't mean that I'm preg-"
Gerard's face brightened up, "So it means you're not pregnant right? Just sick?"
"Yes, I'm not pregnant."
"Really?" he pushed on.
I sighed, "I'm a virgin! Now can we just skip this subject!"
"Wow, you are?"
I frowned at him.
"Sorry!" Gerard stood up. "I'll let you rest then."
I nodded and lied back down. What the fuck was in Gerard's head?



I don't know what I'm doing.
Sorrry.
Sign up to rate and review this story