Categories > Cartoons > Kim Possible > Star Wars: Knights of the New Republic Episode I: Daughter of the Sith

chapter 7

by Classic_Cowboy 0 reviews

Chapter 7

Category: Kim Possible - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Humor, Romance, Sci-fi - Characters: Kim, Ron, Shego - Published: 2006-03-20 - Updated: 2006-03-20 - 2211 words

0Unrated
Chapter 7: Beckoning of the Dark Side


"You're going to kill her you know?" a voice chuckled in the shadows as Ron stirred awake.

"Who's there?" Ron asked, getting his feet and reached for his Lightsaber, an intense fear gripping him when he realized it was missing from his night table.

"You know who I am," the voice replied.

The figure walked out of the shadows and Ron trembled from the dark energy that resonated from him. Fear gripped him tighter when he got a good look at the intruder. The man was in black Sith-like armor with a dark flowing cape. His head was uncovered with short, crew cut, blonde hair and his face was, with the exception of a few scars around the left eye, Ron's.

"You are going to be responsible," the other Ron smiled insanely, "KP's beautiful blood will soak your hands, and you will revel in it!"

"I'd never hurt Kim," Ron defended weakly, searching for his saber through the Force.

"You don't know the power of the Dark Side, Ron!" the other Ron smiled broadly tilting his head to the side, his eyes wide with insanity.

The figure then drew two Lightsabers and ignited them, one green one blue. "Those are Master Skywalker and Mara's sabers!" Ron exclaimed back stepping as the intruder brought the blades across his chest to form an 'X'.

"It's amazing how the strongest of Jedi will surrender his life when his woman's life is in danger," the other Ron stated seriously, as if he was amazed by it. "Now," the other Ron said walking toward the cornered Apprentice, raising his Lightsabers to strike him, "Now it's time to give in to your hate ..."

"Ron!"

Ron jumped up in his bed to see Luke looking down worriedly at him. "You ok?" the Jedi Master asked, holding out a glass of water.

"Yeah, just a weird dream ..."

"Everyone seems to be having weird dreams lately," Luke smiled as Ron took the glass of water, "Be mindful of the future, young Apprentice, but don't let it take your eyes off the moment."

"Where're the others?" Ron asked sitting up, taking a note of his Lightsaber sitting on his night table.

"Jedi Rue Fus has already infiltrated the palace," Luke said taking his glass and sipping on it, then glancing out the hotel window at the rising twin suns of Tatooine, "And Mara and Kim should be trying out for jobs as dancers."

"What if they don't make the cut, Master Skywalker?" Ron asked, looking up worriedly.

"Mara ... won't let them not make it."

----

Mara spun to a stop on the circular stage, hanging on the pole by one arm, brushing her long golden red locks from her face, before pulling herself back to her feet. She was 'dressed' in a green thong-like bottom with straps that came up over her shoulders just wide enough to hide her necessities and a black silken sash that wrapped around her waist.

"Very good, Alicia," one of the four judges, the only human among them, all three of them were giving her positive nodes and phrases in their native languages, "You'll definitely be hearing from us, please wait outside for the others to finish please."

Mara gave a polite nod before hopping down from the stage and walked past the judges toward the waiting room, "The next girl and I will win this." She said while waving her hand slight before all four of them, then making her way out of the room.

Mara smiled at the last girl that hasn't gone yet, Kim paced before the annoyed girls in a bronze bikini top and a crimson sash hanging from the front and back of her hips as a barely covering dress over a thong bottom, "Mara ... have you any idea just how uncomfortable this thing is?" Kim hissed, trying desperately to hide her chest with her crossed arms.

"Doubt Ron would mind it at all," Mara smiled.

Kim snorted, "I could actually see him wearing this."

"I was talking about seeing you in that," Mara winked at how quickly the girl turned the color of her hair and sash. "Now get in there, girl, it's your turn."

Kim looked horrified but nodded and walked in the room, forcing her fears down as Mara taught her to.

----

A few days later, outside the dirty, dank palace over looking the near lifeless desert of Tatooine Luke and Ron approached the front gates in the standard Jedi robes.

"What business have you with the great Kronta the Hutt, Strangers?" The guard said, pointing his blaster toward the two Jedi.

"We've merely come to discuss matters of the Outer Rim with the Mighty Kronta," Luke said before waving his hand, "The Mighty Kronta has been expecting us and we may enter."

"The Mighty Kronta has been expecting you," The guard said, opening the gate, "You may enter."

The two Jedi walked into the palace, into the crowded main hall. They glanced around. Ron barely spotted the masked flicker in the force, and spotted the 'rat' that was scurrying in the rafters of the hall.

"So what now, Master?" Ron asked as they worked their way through the crowd.

"We blend in and see what we can see," Luke said taking a drink from a serving droid.

"Wow ..." Ron gawked at one of the small stages littering the chamber, or to be more precise, the redhead that was dancing and twisting gracefully to the music on said stage wearing a bronze bikini.

"Kim's learned fast," Luke smiled at the drooling Apprentice Jedi, "Lust is of the Dark Side, my young apprentice."

Luke shook his head, but something - someone - caught his eye. Luke's jaw dropped when his eyes settled on Mara dancing near Kim. "You were saying, Master?" Ron quipped, giving the Jedi Master a wink.

"What do we have here," Luke said quickly, changing the subject.

Ron glanced the way Luke was looking and spotted a blue skinned man in a Imperial uniform at the bar, more then slightly intoxicated.

"I'll check him out, you ..." Luke said glancing around then looking sheepishly at the apprentice, "You ... ogle Kim some more."

Luke started towards the Imperial figure but stopped when the man stood up and approached Kronta the Hutt at the back of the hall.

"Kronta! I'm tired of this crap," the man snapped.

"Gota she crouta Merba Drakken?" the giant worm-like Kronta asked in his native language.

"The mighty Kronta asks why you seem upset, Admiral Drakken?" Kronta's droid translated.

"You know damn well, Kronta, our fleet needs men and weapons," Drakken stated loudly, "If we're going to take Coruscant, we'll need your help. So which will it be? Help us or not? I don't like wasting my time."

"Hitoka sho mo la tro vala shahna," Kronta grunted, motioning his hands around, "Kala Jedi tro?"

"The Mighty Kronta says," the translator started again, "he will help you anyway he can, but what about the Jedi here?"

"Huh?" Drakken's face skewed in confusion.

"See me Jedi! See me Jedi!" Kronta chimed and a pair of guards quickly came to Ron and Luke's side pushing them toward Kronta's throne.

"Jedi? This compromises everything, Kronta!" Drakken barked, glaring at Luke and Ron.

"Cotro Shata clo fulktro. Me kee hi Jedi, me flaa Padewan toi." Kronta stated.

"The Might Kronta says you shouldn't fear. He plans to kill the older Jedi and will keep the Apprentice as a slave." The translator stated.

"You don't know what you're doing, Kronta," Luke stated, "I am Luke Skywalker, Jedi Master and bringer of death to Jabba The Hutt. You would find it wise not to underestimate myself or my student."

Kronta laughed heartedly before motioning to them. "Decasha tros!"

Several of the guards raised their blaster rifles only to gasp as they flew out of their hands. A moment later Mara and Rue Fus leaped in from out of nowhere, Lightsabers blazing. Mara tossed Luke his and the battle began.

"Ron!" Ron heard Kim call and spun around to meet her. She reached into his cloak and pulled her blaster from his belt before pressing his Lightsaber into his hand.

"Where'd you hide this?" he asked, blinking at the shimmering metal saber-handle.

"We girls have good built-in hiding spots, Ron," Kim said with a wink before moving in for a quick kiss. "Be careful."

Ron stared dumbly at the saber, before igniting the blade muttering "Think about that later ..." as he fought for his focus and center, "A Jedi must be focused ... ok, I'm good ... just gotta think on that later!"

Kim fired her blaster taking out a few guards, her eyes occasionally taking a concerned glance toward Ron who was handling himself very well.

Kim narrowly missed a large kick that grazed the top of her head as she ducked. She turned and trained her blaster on the black-cloaked figure. "Freeze," Kim barked, narrowing her eyes on the glowing green eyes shinning in the shadow of her cloak.

Kim back peddled when she heard the familiar sound of hissing Lightsabers igniting, but when the mysterious person lifted her hands the red head found that no blades were there; only glowing light claws surrounding her hands.

Before Kim could react, her attacker's claws destroyed her blaster and were swiping at her like an angry animal. Kim back flipped away. She had a good distance between them but as she landed on her handstand in the flip she felt an intense burning pain across her back sending her tumbling to the ground crying out in pain.

The attacker stood over Kim and gave a laugh revealing that it was a woman. "I was expecting more of a challenge from the legendary Kim Possible."

"KIM!!" Ron bellowed from across the room, his voice dripping with rage and fear.

Ron's eyes were wide with rage and his crimson bladed Lightsaber glowed with more intensity then any had seen from it. He dashed towards the scene, cutting down any and all guards that got in his path with deadly accuracy before he swung wildly at the attacker, "DON'T TOUCH HER!!!" Ron shouted angrily as he brought his saber down, making a loud hissing sound as it collided with the woman's glowing green claws.

The woman's pale lips turned to a smile as he continued his attack, "Ron Stoppable right?" she asked, blocking his attacks with ease. "I am Darth Shego. Pleasure. Tell me, My Apprentice, do you feel stronger now?"

"Touch her again I'll show you how strong I am!" Ron spat swinging his saber at her again.

"Ron!" Luke called, "Don't give into hatred!" he tried to reason, but Ron wasn't listening.

"I tell you, Ron, I've been around for a while," Darth Shego continued, "I sense the Dark Side in you the likes of which I haven't felt since the Great Lord Vader. Let me teach you the RIGHT way to use the Force."

"How about I just say screw you," Ron shouted swinging his saber again.

"Oh we can do that too if you want," Darth Shego stated suggestively.

"RON! STOP IT! Remember what Master Luke taught you! Remember what your DAD taught you!" Kim called out and the young Jedi stopped in mid swing.

"W-What? What am I doing?" Ron asked no one in particular as he calmed down almost instantly.

"Pathetic boy," Darth Shego snarled, hitting Ron in the chest with a bolt of Force Lightening sending him flying across the room.

RON!" Kim called out, leaping up in the air and connecting her foot with the side of the cloaked woman head, sending the Sith to the ground.

"You ... knocked me down ... YOUKNOCKEDMEDOWN!" Darth Shego shouted in outrage making her hands glow even brighter.

Darth Shego pulled herself to her feet before realizing four Jedi and an angry red head surrounded her.

"See you soon, Ron," Darth Shego winked before leaping away from them and disappearing down an exit.

"Well that went well," Mara rolled her eyes looking around at the defeated guards, the terrified Kronta, and the escaping Dr. Drakken.

"Escape you will not!" Rue Fus called as he dashed after him with Ron and the others behind him.

The group followed Drakken's path to a launch pad where an Imperial Shuttle was awaiting take off, Drakken jumped up the ramp as the ship began taking off and Rufus and Ron jumped onto the landing legs just as it they were being lifted into the now airborne shuttle.

"RON!!" Kim called as the shuttle shot out of the hanger.

"We have to get to Coruscant," Luke said watching the Shuttle disappear into the atmosphere.

"No, we're going after that Shuttle, Ron needs our help!" Kim said in a panicked voice.

"Ron and Rue Fus can take care of themselves, Kim," Mara said in a soft comforting voice. "Right now we need to warn the New Republic."

"But ..." Kim started to argue but just looked away in defeat. She glanced up at the escaping shuttle with a longing and fearful expression on her face. "Ron ... please, please be careful and come back safe..."

To Be Continued ...

Sorry about the long wait, but as you can see, production is back in business ^^ enjoy and don't forget to review!
Sign up to rate and review this story