Categories > Original > Drama > Her Eyes Are Closed

Wishful Wednesday

by stenciledhearts 0 reviews

"Whats wrong honeylove you look like you just saw a ghost..."

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Published: 2009-01-21 - Updated: 2009-01-22 - 972 words

1Exciting
RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG


Yes! Saved! I immediately grabbed Dawn and dragged her off to our classes. Sneaking out of Hannah's view as she picked her things up from the ground to leave. "What's wrong honeylove, you look like you just saw a ghost. New boytoy find out youre a nympho? Or did you eat meat?? OH GOSH WHAT A TRADGEDY LITTLE MISS VEGETARIAN ATE A PIECE OF MEAT, OH NO THE WORLD IS GOING TO END EVERYONE!" She screamed at the top of her lungs when we reached the building. "NO and NO!.....I'll tell you later i have to go to graphics. See you after class." Walking away i realized i had 3 new text messages. One from Twitter and two from Hannah. Lovely, "You didn't say goodbye to me when you left. I'm so hurt" and "I'm sorry okay. Text me after you get to class okay" was all it took to make me realize i was so in for it when class got out.
After the usual morning antics i pulled in this class, i settled down and took my seat next to Justin. "Hey Justin. So how's 10th grade treating you?" I asked trying to make conversation but was interrupted by the teacher asking everyone to get out their pencil and do the daily math exercise on the board. Okay, okay. What kind of school makes you do math in the MORNING and in a graphics class. I didn't sign up for cross multiplying fractions or whatever the hell it was they made us do today, I signed up to do some serious Photoshop work on those awesome Mac's that everyone is so damn proud of. After our math work we got down to drawing pennies so they matched various emotions.
Halfway through my drawings I got this weird feeling to turn around, so I did, and OH MY GOODNESS! If that wasn't the most beautiful boy i had ever seen standing on the other side of the window outside of my class.
Stunned and dazed i just couldn't manage to turn back around, he, was perfect. Yes PERFECT, and the last boy i called perfect ended up breaking my heart and dumping it all over me. But this boy, he looked different, he didn't give off that heartbreaker vibe. He turned to look in my direction while going towards the steps and i swear his gauges had to have been at least an inch or maybe 5/8th. Spastically i texted Dawn telling her the pretty boy was going upstairs towards her class.
Forcing myself to continuing my drawing i anticipated her text hoping she at least saw him pass by, something anything. Finally after a good 20 minutes a text from her. Yup she definitely saw him, he was in her class and not only that he sat next to her.....WAIT WHAT?! She thought he was way gorgeous, and that he would be her next 'victim.'
This can't be happening AGAIN. She...agrees with me. I know how this is going to end and i don't wanna see it all starting up again. Those wounds are still fresh and barely healing properly. Stealing a boy right from under me once was enough, but trying a second time, was just uncalled for.
Five more minutes till class is over. Gotta hold out on the screaming till i can run up those stairs to her class. Can't let my graphics class know how unstable and crazy i get when it comes to sensitive matters like this one. Only thing left to do was plug my earphones in and blast some FFTL to get my mind off of this.

RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN-




Before the bell even had the chance to finish I was out that door and up the stairs running to Dawn's class. "HOLY CRAP!" I whispered to myself he was a hell of a lot more amazing up close. Getting out of his way i grabbed Dawn and smiled. "You like that don't you?" She asked smirking with a sinister look crossing her face. "....Maybe.....YES! YES I DO!" I replied reluctantly and a little too loud. "Well his name is Micah or Michael, something like that, he's from Maui and you're gonna have to fight me for him, because he will be mine sooner or later." she laughed and i just shrugged it off too hyped up on the fact that i at least got to see him up close.
Halfway down the stairs i realized I HAD to get to Sissy before Dawn could tell her about the boy. "I'll meet you there Dawn, I need to tell Sissy ASAP!" Before she could respond i was down the stairs and running for the doors. Barely making it to Sissy and everyone else i jumped up and sat down next to her.
"YOU...WILL...NEVER...BELIEVE...WHAT...I...SAW...DURING...GRAPHICS!" I yelled taking deep breaths. Not giving her the chance to react i painted a mental picture for her of this gorgeous boy. "Oh My God! Are you serious?! This is your chance to finally be happy again." Excitedly I smiled knowing she was right, this was my chance and i wasn't about to blow it. I calmed down my excitement to a whisper, "Wanna hear the worse part? Dawn likes him too, something about having to fight her for him.....I WILL FUCKING KILL HER IF SHE DOES THIS TO ME AGAIN!" I began screaming and she agreed. Once was enough, seeing me in that type of depression again was just not right, and for my best friend to be the cause of it all is just terrible. "Sissy...I need to be happy again."


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N:I decided to just add the second part since it seemed to just come out of me involuntarily. Enjoy...i hope.
Sign up to rate and review this story