Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lakeside Fury

Lakeside Fury

by Kaitluvsfob08 0 reviews

This story is the spin off to Fangs Bangs and Sweet Tangs so dont read it if you havent read that one first ;)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2009-01-24 - Updated: 2009-01-25 - 708 words - Complete

0Unrated
Pete strode up to Patrick, planting soft kiss on his cheek and sitting at the table in the seat next to him. Patrick picked the newspaper up and opened it. He crinkled his eyebrows and made a face, then turned to Pete.
"Hey Pete, did you see this?" he asked, pointing to the front page.
"Naw. What is it?" Pete asked, reading the headline that blazed across it in bold, black print. Pete narrowed his eyes at the headline, and read it aloud: "Two children kidnapped by lake...so what? There's a lot of crime around here, Patrick." Pete said going back to blending his special mixture.
"Yeah, but you gotta read the rest, too...it says ' Two kids were taken Friday afternoon, while playing in their backyard. At first police believed it had been a classic case of kidnappers, but they thought different, as small footprints were found at the base of the lake, which is deep in the woods just behind the children's houses. Detectives are working on the case, but they have a good hunch whoever took the two children drowned them in the lake, a dive team has not yet been called to the scene.' See Pete, isn't that just odd? Why would a kidnapper target two particular kids and drown them? Usually they want ransom, or something...this is just weird..." Patrick said.
"Yeah, thats pretty close to us, too...only a few miles from here...south of the Dandies, but still not quite as close to us..." Pete said.
"But I wouldn't worry about it..." he added.
Andy and Joe staggered down the hall and into the kitchen.
"Andy! Andy! Look at this!" Patrick exclaimed waving the newspaper in front of both Joe and Andy. Pete rolled his eyes, knowing Patrick always got worked up over a good newstory.
"Wow. Weird..." Joe said after reading the article.
"I know! And that place ins't even 10 miles from here!" Patrick said worriedly. Joe made some coffee, and Pete passed Patrick a glass of the blend.
"Thanks." he told Pete. Pete nodded, and stood up from the table and walked back into his bedroom. He shut the door, so Patrick figured he was getting dressed.
"Alright, what is on the agenda today, Trickster?" Joe asked sipping his coffee. Patrick pulled out his PDA and checked the date.
"Well....I wanted to go into town and buy a new guitar, Joe you're open today, and Andy has down he wants to buy that new DVD player we've been wanting, and Pete already knows he has to go into town and get me something for our aniversery." Patrick replied, grinning at the PDA screen.
"Aww...I'll get something for both of you while I'm out." Andy said and stood up, bent over and picked out clothes from the hamper behind him.
"You dont have to Andy...its okay." Patrick admitted, blushing, modestly.
Andy shot him a 'look'. "I'l spend my money on what I want...and what I want is to buy you guys something special from me and Joe." he replied. Patrick laughed.
"Okay. But dont go overboard." Patrick said. Andy nodded, didn't bother to run a comb through his hair, and headed out to his car.
Pete walked out of the bedroom, dressed and his hair combed.
"Hey Pete, mind giving me a ride to the guitar shop? I know you gotta go get something for our anniversary anyway..." Patrick said trying to look adorable. Apparently he succeeded because Pete kissed him and said, "Anyting for you Tricky." They smiled, and Patrick changed out of his pajamas into regular clothing.
"We should be back by 6, Joe!" Pete called as he headed out the door. But a Star Wars marathon was on, and Joe didn't reply, since he was completely consumed by the battle between Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker that was now flashing on the television. Patrick laughed at Joe's concentration, and him and Pete went out to the car.
"Sooo...what are you getting me?" Patrick asked shyly.
"If I told you it wouldn't be a secret, now would it..." Pete said with a fake pout. Patrick smiled.
"I know what I'm getting you..." he replied. Pete grinned and started the engine.
Sign up to rate and review this story