Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lakeside Fury

Hot Topics in Hot Topic

by Kaitluvsfob08 0 reviews

See what being Patrick meets in Hot Topic...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2009-01-24 - Updated: 2009-01-25 - 708 words - Complete

0Unrated
Once in town, Pete found the guitar shop, and dropped Patrick off out front.
"Be careful, Trick. I'll be here around five-thirty. Okay?" Pete asked. Patrick nodded, gave Pete a little kiss goodbye, and walked into the guitar shop. He glanced around a bit, but couldn't quite find the guitar he was looking for. He tried a few, and by then, it was three o' clock. He figured he had to go and find something nice for Pete, so he walked out of the shop and into the mall down the street. He figured Pete would love something from Hot Topic, and went in there.
Patrick looked around, and as he did, a girl walked into the store. She was extremely beautiful, with dark brown hair that was slightly wavy. Her eyes were emerald green, and her lips brick red clad in lipstick. Patrick could have sweared she looked at him, and if so she must have turned his eyes green too, for hers were so bold. He walked up to her, as if my magnetism, almost involuntarily.
"D-do you know w-where the Slayer hoodies are?" he asked. He thought he must sound like he's on drugs.
She laughed. It was a heavenly laugh, one like an angel's might be. Patrick wondered why such a beautiful girl like her was in Hot Topic.
"Yes. Up there." she said pointing to the wall just above us.
"Oh. Well that makes me fell stupid." Patrick said smiling something like a twisted grin, for he was mesmerized completely by her beauty.
"Your not stupid. Hi. My name is Lilith. Whats yours?" she asked. Patrick was barely aware of the question.
"M-my name?" he asked.
"Yes, silly." she replied giggling.
"P-Patrick..." he said., and added, "You have a pretty name..."
"Thank you." she said smiling sweetly, Patrick couldn't stop staring at her lips, her eyes, or anything about her. Her slender, petite figure reflected on imaginary mirrors, set by Patrick's mind.
"Do you...want to get a coffee or something?" she asked.
"Sure!" Patrick replied a little too eagerly. She laughed again, and Patrick wondered whether she was laughing AT him. Patrick grabbed the Slayer hoodie for....Pete, and checked out at the counter. He paid $40 for it, and walked to the cafe with her.
"So what do you do for a living?" she asked, ignoring her coffee. Patrick sipped his nervously.
"W-well I...me and my friends are in a band, not a big thing...we have two albums....nothing special..." he replied.
"Really!? Wow, you must be very talented...what do you play?" she asked curiously. Patrick noticed the men that walked past with their mouths hung open, making faces and acting tough, notably trying for Lilith's attention. Patrick wondered how he managed to be here with her...she was way too good for him.
"Well, I sing...and play guitar...its nothing really..." Patrick said, trying his best not to brag. He hated braggers.
"Wow! Thats awesome! I'd really like to hear your voice sometime!" she said tucking a fly-away piece of hair behind her ear.
"I'm not really that good....really..." he replied.
"I think you must be a great singer! D'you have time for me to come over today, for a performance?" she asked. Patrick knew his reply would be a regretful one, but he couldn't lie.
"I actually have a...thing...today." Patrick replied looking down into his coffee cup.
"Oh...well..thats okay...maybe tomorrow you can come to my house and play?" she asked and took out a piece of paper. Believe it or not, she actually wrote her number down and passed it to Patrick. He gaped at her.
"Really?"
"Yes really! I wanna hear you sing!" she whispered seductively into his ear. She picked up her purse, slung it onto her shoulder and waved goodbye to Patrick. Patrick was left sitting in his seat in the cafe, completely blown away. He could swear he'd been dreaming this, but when he stood up and spilled his coffee all over his jeans, he knew he wasn't dreaming.
"Ah! God Damn it!" he yelled in pain as the hot coffee was spilled onto him. He wiped up the mess and grabbed the Hot Topic bag.
Sign up to rate and review this story