Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lakeside Fury

Sleepless and Reckless

by Kaitluvsfob08 0 reviews

Disturbed my Lilith, Patrick cant sleep. And Pete is really jealous of Lil to say the least.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2009-01-24 - Updated: 2009-01-25 - 355 words - Complete

0Unrated
Pete pulled up out front of the guitar shop, and had to wait a few minutes for Patrick.
"I thought you said you'd be in the guitar shop?" he asked worriedly.
"Sorry, I had to buy you something, so I went to the mall down the road." Patrick replied.
"Oh. Okay." Pete said, pulling out of the parking space and driving down the street.
Once back at the house, Pete insisted Patrick open his present first. Patrick smiled, but couldn't seem to get Lilith off of his mind. He wondered if he should tell Pete about her.
The gift was Prince's Greatest Hits.
"Thanks so much Pete!" Patrick said hugging him and hiding his feelings. Somehow, when Pete held Patrick in his arms, he forgot about his day.
"Your turn, Pete!" Patrick said handing Pete the bag. He opened it and shouted, "Oh thanks Trick! This is awesome!"
"Glad you like it!" Patrick replied.

For Patrick, the night was sleepless. He tossed and turned, thinking about Lilith over and over again. Finally, Pete said, "Patrick, whats wrong baby? You're restless..." he asked. Patrick sighed heavily.
"Well I met this girl in Hot Topic today...she was really pretty, and I...and I went to get coffee with her and told her about the band and stuff, and I...I just dont know.....something about her disturbs me and I dont know what it is! She's so beautiful, its like she is messing up my brain or something!" he exclaimed worriedly.
Pete stared at the ceiling for a minute, not looking at Patrick, as the searing wave of jealousy washed over him.
"Pretty?"
"Yes, beautiful, actually." Patrick replied. Pete grimaced.
"Dont worry about it, Trick. You'll never see her again anyway." Pete spat, just calmly enough not to let Patrick know of his jealousy.
"But Pete, she gave me her number! I have to call her...I have to..." Patrick said as if in a trance.
"No you dont. Go to sleep." Pete replied, and turned to face the door.
Patrick sighed again, and Pete thought he heard Patrick wimper a bit more throughout the night.
Sign up to rate and review this story