Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lakeside Fury

...To Hotel Stares

by Kaitluvsfob08 0 reviews

Meet the Kelpie.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2009-01-24 - Updated: 2009-01-25 - 399 words - Complete

0Unrated
Lilith was holding onto Patrick's left wrist pulling him into the elevator of her hotel.
"Mhhmgh...I thought...you lived...in an...apartment..." Patrick asked between wonderful satisfying kisses.
"Dont worry..." was all Lil said.
She practically dragged him into the suite and overpowered him onto the bed.
Lilith stripped Patrick quickly, moving her body fast.
Patrick admired her, and her barely had time to kisss her forehead before she was down at his member, blowing him hard.
Patrick's mouth hung open, and his bottom lips trembled, when he came she greedily swallowed what she could, and came up to kiss his lips. It seemed she wouldn't be letting Patrick get control.
She grinned at Patrick, her green disturbing eyes bleeding into his, hypnotizing him.
"You will let me do this." she said evilly.
"I will let you do this." Patrick repeated in a trance.
"Good." she said. She bared her sharp teeth, not just two fangs like a vampire, but a mouthful of them, like sharp's teeth only thicker and stronger. She sunk the whole top row of teeth into Patrick's left chest. He gasped loudly and moaned in agony, falling out of the trance and coming back to himself. His chest seared with pain, and Lil cackled loudly. Poison sunk into Patrick's bloodstream, causing his whole body to sting with electrifying pain. Hot tears streamed down Patrick's face, and he begged for mercy.
"Lil...what have you....done?" he managed to say. He was sweating and feverous, the walls were spinning.
"You will be one of us soon...vampires are so...overated..." she said laughing maniacally. How did she know I was a vampire? There was a red print of lipstick on the spot that was bleeding fiercely, with venom seeping from every tooth mark.
Lilith cackled once again, and stood up off the bed.
"Dont....go..." Patrick rasped. He knew he was dying.

Joe and Andy had found Pete sobbing in the corner, and asked him what had happened. He wouldn't tell them, but simply said they needed to find Patrick right away.
"Didn't Lil say she was staying at that hotel across town?" Andy asked.
"Yes! We'll check there first!" Pete exclaimed, and sped recklessly down the streets, desperate to find Patrick...alive.
"Pete, be careful, you're over the speed limit!" Andy exclaimed.
"Yeah, yeah....Patrick's life is at stake." he said. They both gasped.
Sign up to rate and review this story