Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Lakeside Fury

Mythical Mayhem

by Kaitluvsfob08 0 reviews

Lilith is a Kelpie!!! OH NOEZ!!!1! lol Pete kicks her ass anyway...hahaha.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-01-24 - Updated: 2009-01-25 - 340 words - Complete

0Unrated
Once at the hotel, Pete burst into the lobby.
"I need the key to Lilith Bently's room." Pete said urgently.
"Sorry, we cant give out keys to-"
"GIVE ME THE FUCKING KEY, MY FRIEND IS DYING!" Pete screamed. It was late, and no one else was in the lobby anyway. The desk clerk fumbled for the room key and handed it to Pete. Joe saw him call security, but if Patrick was in trouble, so what?
The elevator couldn't go fast enough. They raced down the hall swiped the key, and burst into the room. it was silent. Quiet. Too quiet.
As they entered the bedroom and saw Patrick lying unconcious on the bed, a deafening screech cried out, and Lilith lunged at them from her hiding spot. Her long nail scratched them badly, but Pete was strong. He fought her off, throwing her at the wall. She almost dug her teeth into Joe's hand, but Pete grabbed her by the throat.
"My mom always said not to hit girls....but you're not a girl you're a BITCH!" he screamed and punched Lilith hard in the jaw. It must have cracked, and she held it in pain. She snapped her fingers, and just as I was about to lunge on her again, she vanished.
There was temporary silence of shock. Pete was panting and Joe and Andy looked to shocked to move. But Pete's muscles weren't idle, he ran up to Patrick and shook him lightly.
"Baby...baby...please wake up....please..." he said on the verge of histarics. Joe and Andy glanced around at the trashed hotel room, then rushed up to Patrick.
"Is he okay?" Joe asked urgently.
"I dunno..." Pete said seriously. Then he lifted Patrick off of the bed, clothed him, and him and Joe carried him out to the car.
Pete sped down the street, and once at Patrick's house, he layed him down on the sofa.
Pete pulled up Patrick's shirt and pressed his ear against his chest.
"He's breathing, but....barely..." Pete said.
Sign up to rate and review this story