Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Collision Of Your Kiss...

When I look back now....

by HellOnHigh9 5 reviews

“And what’s that?"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-01-25 - Updated: 2009-01-25 - 1114 words - Complete

2Original

“This place is full of nut jobs”

Blair muttered as she walked away from the first group therapy session of her stay. She’d been holed up in her room for the past few days detoxing from what had been in her system. She still felt awful, but at least she didn’t have her arms wrapped around a porcelain bowl. She walked outside following the winding path through the garden. She pulled a packet of cigarettes from her pocket pulling a single one out lighting it with a flick of her lighter. She took a long drag as she sat down on a bench her phone vibrating in her pocket. She pulled it out flipping it open as she continued to smoke.

“Gone insane yet?”

“No but I’m getting there” Blair said with a sad grin as she heard Jay speak on the other end of the line.

“You’re not crazy, it takes a while to adjust to places like that” Jay said tiredly.

“Yeah well it feels like I’m the only normal person here, I mean I have issues but I’m not as bad as the people I’m stuck here with” Blair said with a groan. “I honestly don’t feel like I need to be here Jay” Blair said quietly.

“You have to stay there til your time is up Blair you can’t get out of it” Jay said running a hand through his hair sighing heavily on the other end.

“I’m not staying they can’t make me” Blair said. “I want to come home. This place makes me want to do drugs” she said with a bitter laugh.

“I’m sorry Blair but you have to stay. I want you to come home too and you can in 6 weeks when your rehab is done” he said quietly before hanging up on her.

Blair frowned as the line went dead and closed her phone shoving it roughly back into her pocket. Blair wandered back up the path wandering her way around the estate the Rehab clinic was built on. She heard the alarm sound to signify it was time for lunch she watched as everyone made their way inside to the dining hall, Blair turned her back on them and continued walking to where the fence was situated. She looked at the chain link fence grabbing at it in her hands. She felt like she was in prison here. She looked up seeing no barbed wire and looked around, she saw no one. Blair slipped her foot into one of the openings in the fence pulling herself up and over the fence before climbing down the other side, she looked around before running towards the exit and past security who didn’t notice a thing. She was free at last. Now there was just the small matter of finding a way home; in more ways than one.




Gerard sighed as he hung up his coat in the hallway before walking down the hall. He stopped in the doorway of Blair’s bedroom sighing as he felt the emptiness of it envelop him as he stood there. He walked in slowly taking a seat on the edge of Blair’s bed, feeling the mattress sink in under the weight of him. He looked around the room at the decorations that adorned the walls old band posters, photos of friends and family together. Gerard smiled sadly as he picked up a photo of Blair, it had been taken when she was 10 and they were getting ready for Frank’s Halloween birthday.


FLASHBACK


“Come on Blair the Limo is waiting hurry up!”A ten year Jay called out from the lounge as he sat on the couch beside Gerard and Frank who were playing video games.

“I can’t believe your going to be old Daddy” Jay said as they heard someone clearing their throat from the doorway. They all looked up and saw Blair, she was wearing a pink glittery tutu with fairy wings and a tiara. She was the epitome of Fairy princess.

“You look fantastic Bear” Gerard said smiling and standing up grabbing his camera, he focused taking a picture blinking as the flash flickered blinding him briefly. He heard a knock at the door assuming it was the limo driver went to answer it, he opened the door dropping his camera.

“What are you doing here?”


*END FLASHBACK

Gerard snapped out of his reverie hearing a loud pounding on the door, he smiled to himself knowing it could be only one person. He smiled getting up and walking to the door opening it grinning when the person launched themselves at him attaching their lips to his.

“Welcome home” Gerard murmured as he wrapped his arms around their waist.

“It’s good to be home Gee” the person said as they licked Gerard’s ear lobe causing him to shiver involuntarily.

“It’s good your home Bert” Gerard whispered his breath hitching as Bert dragged him down the familiar pathway to Gerard’s bedroom.



Cami yawned tiredly as she sat. She’d been up half the night worried about Blair. She hadn’t heard from her since before she’d left. It was beginning to worry her. She sighed softly looking up at the clock in the room, it’s ticking as loud as a bomb.

“Ms Way?” a lady said. “Dr Brokaw will see you now” she said with a friendly smile as Cami stood up nodding. She walked down the hallway to the doctors office opening the door.

FLASHBACK

“So your name is...Jane Doe?” the doctor queried as he stared at a younger Cami.

“Yeah, I was in an accident about a few weeks ago, I can’t remember anything. They just named me that” she said as the doctor nodded making a note on his clip board.

“Hmm well judging by your injuries, you have a full chance at physical recovery as for your memory it seems to have retrograde amnesia. This can last for varied amounts of time and in some cases is even permanent” The doctor said as he continued to speak.
“However that wasn’t what I came into talk to you about. It’s about your blood tests. We found something to be troubling when we were made aware of your results.” He said as he stared evenly at her.

“And what’s that?" Cami asked nervously.

“Well your white blood cell count was extremely high, way higher than it’s supposed to be.” He said as he glanced down,

“And?....” Cami said trailing off.

“I’m afraid you have Leukaemia”

END FLASHBACK


PLEASE REVIEW!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story