Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ~*~Fly Like an Angel Part III ~*~

Boys meet dad.

by Meg2005 1 review

Brendon meets the boys.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-02-16 - Updated: 2009-02-17 - 1222 words

0Unrated

**************************************

‘I’ll meet you at the airport.’ Grace said as she tied Chace’s shoes while she talked to Holly on the phone, ‘Are you bringing Addy?’

‘She knows Ryan is coming home, leave her isn’t an option.’

‘That’s good because I think I have two little things that are going to entertain your boy crazy daughter.’

‘Are they with you?’

‘They sure are. They have been since their M.O.M. passed away four days ago. We have to sign the papers next week.’

‘I can’t wait to meet them.’ Holly said.

‘I know Brendon is probably having a fit right now because he can’t get home soon enough. I hope they like him.’

‘I’m sure they will Brendon is great with kids.’

‘It’s going to be exciting. Anyway, I’m going to finish getting them ready, I’ll see you there okay?’

‘Alright, bye Gracie face.’ Holly said before hanging up the phone and taking her prenatal vitamin just as Addy walked into the room.

‘Mommy?’

‘What cupcake?’

‘I’ve decided next time you have a photopoot, I want to be a model.’

Holly laughed, ‘Alright sweetheart.’ Holly said picking her up before walking out to the car.

‘Daddy can be my make up artist.’

‘Are you sure you want to do that sweetie?’

‘Yeah, daddy is pretty awetume. He’s my favorite.’

‘Alright sweetie, daddy will be home soon.’

‘I know. I hope that Aunt Gracie doesn’t get his first hugs. I want daddy’s first hugs. He’s first hugs are better than the oder ones. Mommy, I miff daddy.’

‘I know you do cupcake but he’s coming home.’ Addy smiled and clapped her hands from the back seat.

‘Alright boys, this is a big airport, I need you to hold my hands okay?’

‘Yes.’ Caleb said. Grace stood at level with both boys in front of her.

‘Be nice to your new daddy when you see him, okay? He’s really excited to meet you.’

‘Yes mommy Gracie.’ Chase said.

‘Ready to go?’ she smiled.

‘Yeah.’ Chace said excitedly. Grace held out both her hands for her two little boys before they started into the airport. Chace and Caleb looked around curiously. They had never been to an airport before.

Brendon’s plane landed on the runway and made its way to the terminal. He had butterflies in his stomach and an anxious feeling about meeting the two little boys that were about to take over his life.

‘GRACE!’ she heard someone yell. It was Holly; there was no mistaking that voice. Grace looked behind her as she saw Ryan’s petite wife walking with a little brunette on her hip.

‘Hey.’ Grace smiled as Holly caught up with them.

‘Are these the boys?’ Holly asked.

‘Yeah, these are our little guys. Chace and Caleb, boys, this is Holly and her little girl Adelyn.’

‘Hi.’ Chace smiled. Caleb wrapped his arms around Grace’s let and hid behind her.

‘They are the cutest little boys I’ve ever seen.’

‘They are gorgeous.’

‘Has Brendon seen them yet?’

‘No, he doesn’t even know they are coming today.’

‘He’s going to be so excited.’

‘Well their plane landed five minutes ago so let’s go.’ Grace said. Grace took a hand from both little boys before she started on her way again to find her husband.

‘Are they coming?’ Jon asked.

‘I don’t know, Grace didn’t tell me.’

‘Are you nervous?’ Ryan asked.

‘Yeah…I’m really nervous.’ Brendon said as he walked out of the terminal.

Brendon stopped walking when he spotted Grace with a little boy holding each one of her hands. He stood about ten feet away from her before she noticed him standing in front of her. Brendon slowly walked closer as he felt himself becoming a little emotional. ‘Hey.’

‘Hi honey.’ She smiled. Grace bent knelt down next to the little boys, ‘Boys, this is your new daddy, Brendon.’ She said. Chace walked over and stood in front of Brendon.

‘You’re our new daddy?’

‘I sure am dude.’ Brendon was taken aback when Chace wrapped his arms around his neck in a hug.

‘We’ve never had a daddy before.’ He said. Brendon stood up straight with Chace in his arms as a tear rolled down Brendon’s cheek. Brendon quickly swept it away but couldn’t stop the rest of them as they rolled down his cheeks. Caleb was not as outgoing as Chace was as he stood, once again, with his arms wrapped around Grace’s leg as he stood behind her.

‘Is he shy?’

‘Yeah, Caleb is a little bit more cautious than Chace is.’ Grace said. ‘Come here baby.’ She picked Caleb up as he laid his head on her shoulder.

‘Are they ours?’

‘Not yet, I had to wait for you to get home to sign the papers. We go on Monday morning to sign them. They are in our foster care until then.’ Brendon kissed the top of Chace’s head before they started towards the baggage claim where all the other guys were waiting for them.

*

‘So as the executor of her will, she left sole custody of her two sons: Chase Matthew and Caleb James to Brendon and Grace Urie.’ Angela’s older brother said. Grace held Brendon’s hand as they sat in the judge’s office Monday morning.

‘Are they here?’ the judge asked.

‘Yes ma’am.’ Their attorney said standing up from the chair.

‘Is that you two?’

‘Yes ma’am.’ Grace said.

‘Alright, we’re going to need you to sign a few sets of paper work for the adoption to become complete.’

‘Alright.’ Brendon said. The judge handed them both a pen as the executor slid over the paperwork. Brendon took Grace’s hand under the table and looked at her. Grace smiled at him before the both began to sign the paper.

‘They are ours.’ Grace smiled as they walked out of the court house.

‘We have two children, we have two boys.’ Brendon smiled. Grace stopped walking as she smiled while she cried.

‘We have children.’ Grace smiled. Brendon picked her up in a hug spinning her around.

‘We have kids.’ He said as his own tears ran down his cheeks. Brendon kissed her gently before putting his forehead on hers.

‘This is the second greatest day of my life.’ Grace smiled. Brendon chucked and took her hand before walking down the steps where his mom and dad waited with both boys. Grace smiled as she bent down opening her arms for both boys who ran into her arms happily hugging her around her neck.

‘Are you two ready to go home?’

‘Uh huh.’ Caleb yawned. Grace kissed both of them before they started across the street. Brendon’s parents walked behind them as his mom shot a picture of the small family walking across the street; Brendon and Grace were on the outside with Chace holding onto Brendon’s hand and Caleb’s while Caleb held Grace’s hand. It would become the first picture that went into the family album and it would be the picture that would bring tears to Grace’s eyes every time she looked at it hanging in their bedroom.
Sign up to rate and review this story