Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ~*~Fly Like an Angel Part III ~*~

Shopping for boys.

by Meg2005 3 reviews

Grace finishes integrating the boys into the house.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-02-22 - Updated: 2009-02-23 - 1634 words

0Unrated

**************************************

‘Alright baby, your grandparents are about to get off their flight. Be sweet to them alright?’

‘Yes mommy.’ Caleb said. Grace kissed him and took his small hand while they waited for her parents to meet them by the baggage claim.

When Grace’s parents got off the plane, they walked through the very familiar McCarran International Airport waiting to see their youngest daughter with her small little child.

‘Hi mom.’ Grace smiled as she hugged her mom followed by her dad.

‘Is this him?’ Mrs. Brady asked.

‘This is one of them. This is Caleb.’ Grace said as she picked up the little boy who, once again, was painfully bashful. ‘Sweetie, this is grandma and Grandpa Brady. Can you say hi?’

‘Hi.’ He said before hiding his head in Grace’s hair.

‘Let’s go get your stuff.’ Grace said as she and her parents started to look for their bags.

‘How is Brendon?’

‘He’s doing well. He’s with Chace at home right now. Chances are when we get back the house is going to be a wreck. Hey dad, I’m just going to drop you off at the house and run to the store after wards. I didn’t get to go yesterday.’

‘Alright.’

‘So how is everything going with the boys?’

‘It’s going pretty well. Chace is adjusting great but Caleb is really bashful. He had a melt down last night with Brendon. We just have to adjust with the post adoption behavior.’

‘I’ll spend a little bit of time with him this week and see what I can do. You have the interior designer coming this week right?’

‘Yeah, he’s coming on Tuesday.’

‘That’ll make it a little easier on him so he has some place of his own to go where he is comfortable.’

‘That’s what he needs. We’re still acquiring his toys and clothes. I’m going to have to go buy them so new clothes this week too.’

‘Don’t worry about it honey, everything will fall into place.’

‘You know we’re going to have to tell Grace and Brendon about this sooner or later. We can’t keep it from them forever.’

‘I know but she’s going to be so mad at us.’ Holly answered as she and Ryan sat on the bed.

‘She’ll be okay with it but she’ll be more pissed off if we don’t tell her. Think about it babe, if we keep something like this from her, she’s never going to forgive us.’

‘Ryan, she’s going to be mad.’

‘It’ll be fine.’

‘Okay, fine. You can tell our friend, who can’t have children, that we’re having another baby.’

‘Alright I will.’ Holly rolled her eyes as she got up and walked out of the room.

‘Gracie, honey, what have you been feeding these kids with? You have no sippy cups or plates or anything.’

‘Mom, they’ve only been here for two days.’

‘Well honey, you need to get this stuff. I’m going to make a list before we leave. You can’t have children in the house with out getting kid utensils.’

‘Alright. While we’re at it we might as well make a list of the rest of the stuff that we need for them.’

‘Are they potty trained?’

‘Yes but they still wear pull ups at night.’

‘Do they have clothes?’

‘Yeah but not enough. Chace only has two pair of jeans and Caleb needs shoes.’

‘Do they share clothes?’

‘No, Caleb is a little smaller than Chace.’

‘Alright well let’s get started then.’ Grace rolled her eyes as she sat Caleb down. She had no idea that when she planned to go shopping with her mom that she would be spending all day shopping with her mom.

‘Alright baby, I need you to run and sit with daddy for me okay? Mommy and Grandma Brady need to get some stuff together.’

‘I wanna come wiff you.’

‘Caleb, my man, come hang out with us. I need your help with our fort.’ Brendon said as he walked into the kitchen.

‘Thanks baby.’ Caleb took Brendon’s hand while Brendon kissed Grace gently before she followed her mom up the stairs.

‘Alright honey, where are their clothes?’

‘Each boy has four bags in this room. The bags are filled with their pants, shirts, socks and underwear, and their shoes.’

‘You’re obsessive.’ Mrs. Brady chuckled. Grace sat down on the floor and started to take Caleb’s clothes out of the bag.

‘So how is Brendon doing with having the two boys in the house?’

‘He’s having the time of his life. He hasn’t left the house in two days. He is playing with them for all waking hours. They had half the house turned into a big tent yesterday. He loves it.’

‘Good. I saw all the pillows and stuff out here this morning.’

‘They’ve taken all of the pillows out of chairs, couches, bed, everything just for this fort. I love it.’

‘So he’s adjusting well to it.’

‘Brendon was so afraid of having a baby because he was afraid he would break the baby or he would have to walk on egg shells. I think this was a nice medium for him because he can play with them all the time, he doesn’t have to change diapers, and they sleep through the night.’

‘That is a happy median. Are you still trying for a baby?’

‘Of course but with all that has happened lately, we’re happy with out little boys.’

‘Well your little guys are in desperate need of some new clothes. Grace, what are you guys doing about pre-school?’

‘We honestly haven’t even discussed it yet. They’ve only been here for two days. Besides, I don’t know how Caleb will deal with going to preschool.’

‘Well honey, they are three year olds. I think it’s best that they start soon. You and your brothers started Pre School at three and a half and it was great.’

‘Alright we can talk to Brendon about it later.’

‘Alright well looks like your boys need a little bit of everything.’

‘We also need cups, silverware, dishes, and bath stuff.’

‘Alright we’ll let’s get started. Do you think you can get Caleb to stay at home with Brendon?’

‘We’ll see what they are doing. I bet I can bribe Brendon to take them to get toys or something.’

Grace walked down stairs where Brendon was standing in the living room watching the boys gather pillows up. She wrapped her arms around his waist from behind and pressed her body against his. ‘Hi babe.’

‘Hey.’ Brendon laced his fingers with hers and kissed her fingers. Grace stood holding him for a few minutes, kissing his back through his shirt.

‘I’ve got to run some errands. I’m going to buy the boys some new clothes and some dishes for them.’

‘Okay. When will you be back?’

‘In a few hours I think.’

‘Is Caleb going to stay here?’

‘Well if you think you can bribe him to stay here.’

‘How do I do that?’

‘Well they need some new toys. Do you want to go buy them some new toys?’

‘That’s an idea.’

‘Do you mind?’

‘Of course not baby.’

‘Wanna spend the night together?’ she whispered in his ear.

‘What are we going to do with the boys?’

‘We’ll figure something out.’

‘Sounds good.’

‘Great.’ Grace unwrapped her arms from around his waist keeping his hand in hers as they walked over to where the boys were playing blocks together. ‘Hey Caleb?’ Caleb walked over to his parents. Grace bent down to talk to him. ‘Hey baby, mommy is going to run a couple of errands with grandma. Daddy needs your help picking out some new toys for your room. Can you help him?’

‘Yeah, yeah, yeah.’ Caleb said excitedly.

‘Alright baby, you’re going to have to with daddy instead of me.’

‘Otay.’

‘Good boy. I’ll bring you back a treat from my trip okay?’

‘Otay mummy.’ Grace smiled as she brought Caleb into a hug. ‘Daddy is very excited to spend this time with you.’

‘Reree?’

‘Of course he is.’

‘Otay. I wub you.’

‘I wub you, too, baby.’ Grace soon hugged Chace. ‘I love you cupcake.’

‘I lub you, too.’

‘As for you.’ She said as she put her arms around Brendon’s neck. He let his hands rest around her lower back. ‘I love you.’

‘Baby, I love you, too.’ Brendon smiled before he placed a soft, gentle kiss on her perfect lips. ‘I’ll see you when you get back.’ Grace kissed him again before walking in to get her purse.

‘Mom, ready?’

‘Yeah honey.’ Grace left with her mom to get the boys stuff and groceries.

Grace and her mom spent a few hours shopping around the mall for her little boys clothing. They bought jeans, shirts, under clothes, new shoes, everything that Chace and Caleb needed. And in true Grace Fashion, both boys would be wearing designer clothing for the rest of their lives including true religion jeans and Ralph Lauren polos.

Brendon spent the afternoon with Mr. Brady and both boys. They went to various toy stores before stopping for lunch and going to the park afterwards. Brendon bought the boys more toys than Grace had intended but he was totally unable to say no to them.

Of course if he had known he was going to spend hours upon hours putting all of the toys together, he would have thought twice about buying them.

**********

Don't forget to read Holly's story. Deceiving by goodgollyitsholly.
Sign up to rate and review this story