Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ~*~Fly Like an Angel Part III ~*~

Date night.

by Meg2005 3 reviews

Brendon takes Grace out.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-03-01 - Updated: 2009-03-01 - 2073 words

0Unrated
**************************************

‘So you’re sure that you don’t mind keeping the boys tonight?’ Brendon asked as he tucked in his shirt while he talked to Grace’s mom.

‘Brendon, what kind of question is that? Of course I don’t mind. They are my grandsons. Besides, trying to pull them away from the mister at a time like this would be tragic.’

Both boys had taken a liking to Grace’s dad. They spent the afternoon sitting on the couch watching whatever he was watching and now they had him in the floor putting together their tool bench.

‘Thank you so much. Grace needs this. It’s been forever since we’ve been out just the two of us.’

‘I understand. Does she know you two are going out yet?’

‘No, she had to run to the office for a bit. She’s on her way home now.’

‘When are your reservations?’

‘Not until 8.’ He said checking the clock that read 6:15. ‘I needed enough time so we could tell the boys goodnight, make sure they got dinner, and make sure she had enough time to get dress.’

‘Daddy, where you goin?’ Caleb asked.

Brendon bent down and picked Caleb up. ‘I am taking your mommy out on a romantic date tonight. We’re going to go to dinner and then go see the water falls.’

‘Do we det to tome?’

‘No buddy, you have to stay here and keep grandpa company. He wants to play with your tool set with you.’

‘When you be bat?’

‘We’ll be back by the time you get up in the morning.’

‘Promise?’

‘Of course I do.’ Brendon said kissing the side of his head as Grace walked in the garage door.

‘Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!’ Caleb yelled running through the kitchen to get to Grace. ‘Daddy is tating you out. You bedder woot bootiful.’

‘What are you talking about little boy.’ Grace chuckled as she walked further into the house, ‘Oh look at my handsome man. What’s the occasion?’

‘Caleb told you. I’m taking you out. You better go get dressed. We have reservations at Bartolotta Ristorante di Mare at 8.’

‘Just the two of us?’

‘Yup, go.’ Brendon said. Grace clasped her hands against his cheeks and kissed him forcefully.

‘Thank you.’

Brendon spent the better part of an hour and a half playing with the boys and their new toys. By the time 7:30 rolled around Grace was emerging from the master bedroom. Hair straight and her bangs teased and pinned on the top of her head. The dress she wore a classic little black dress with a high round neckline and sheer back and lace bodice with cap sleeves. The dress was definitely flattering and definitely mini. To the complete the dress, Grace had on a pair of timeless glossy red patent leather min-peep toe pumps with a hidden platform and a 4 and ¾ in heel.

Brendon looked at her, and just like always he felt as if he were looking at the most beautiful angel in the world. It never stopped amazing Brendon how breathtaking she was in anything.

‘How do I look?’ she smiled as she turned around in a circle. Brendon got up and walked over to her setting his hands on her hips before bringing her into a passionate kiss.

‘You look exquisite.’ He mumbled against her lips.

‘Thank you. I’m excited for tonight.’

‘Well, let’s go.’ Grace walked into the living room to tell the boys goodbye. They were playing with their grandfather but attached themselves to Grace as soon as she was in. ‘Hi sweet boys.’

‘Hab fun mommy.’ Caleb said. Grace was stunned that Caleb had taken so keenly to her dad. It was as if he had been around forever. Caleb had so much fun with him.

‘I will. I love you boys. Listen to Grandma and Grandpa, okay?’

‘Otay mommy.’ Chace said before he kissed Grace’s cheek and ran back to play with Grandpa. Caleb did the same.

‘Thank you dad.’

‘You’re welcome sweetie, have fun.’

‘They need to go to bed around 9 mom and they can have a treat before they go to bed. You can give them a bath if you want if not I’ll do it tomorrow.’

‘Honey, I know. I’ve raised four boys.’ She chuckled.

‘Alright, we’ll see you later then!’ Grace smiled before Brendon took her hand and led her out to his Audi. He opened the door for her and kissed her before she got into the car.

‘So what is the special occasion for all of this?’ Grace asked as Brendon pulled out of the garage.

‘Can’t I just decide to take my beautiful wife out for dinner and a romantic night?’

‘I suppose.’ Grace took Brendon’s hand as he started driving away from their house. ‘I’m glad you did. I feel like I need a night out.’

‘Well I figured you would like a night out. You’ve been really busy and stressed the past few weeks with the boys and everything that has been going on.’

‘Baby, you are so sweet to me.’

‘It’s what I’m here for. I love you.’ Brendon leaned over at a red light and gave her a sweet kiss.

‘I love you, too.’ She smiled.

Brendon continued driving towards the strip. As he approached the Wynn, he heard Grace sigh happily. He knew she would be happy about this but he has no idea that she was going to be this happy about it.

As Brendon pulled up to the Wynn, he got out of the car and walked over to open Grace’s door before handed the valet key to the valet and took Grace’s hand intertwining their fingers together. He held the door open for her as the walked into the large, elegant lobby of the resort.

‘Welcome to Bartolotta Ristorante di Mare.’ A woman said as Brendon and Grace walked into the restaurant.

‘Hi, reservation for Urie.’

‘Table for two?’

‘Yes.’ Brendon smiled.

‘Follow me.’ she smiled. Brendon put his hand on the small of Grace’s back as she began to follow the hostess. ‘Enjoy your evening.’ The table that grace and Brendon were seated at was very elegantly set as well as dimly lit and romantic. The curtains were white and over looking the beautiful pool.

‘I love this restaurant.’ Grace said excitedly as she opened her menu. Brendon smiled as he did the same.

Brendon soon ordered an appetizer, entrees, and wine for the two before they were left alone once again to enjoy their night. ‘Hey baby, I’ve been thinking about something.’

‘What’s that?’ Grace asked as Brendon took her hand.

‘I think we should get the boys a puppy or two.’

‘A puppy?’

‘Yeah, I think it would make the transition a little easier for them if they had their own dogs.’

‘Hmmm… I guess we could get a puppy. We have the space and the boys would love it.’

‘Really?’

‘Yeah babe, why not?’

‘You’re amazing.’ Brendon said excitedly. He was more excited about the dog than the boys were. Little did Grace know she was going to get three times what she agreed upon.

‘So I’ve been thinking…’

‘About what?’

‘About this adoption business.’

‘You don’t regret it do you?’

‘What? Of course not. I love those boys so much.’

‘Then what is it?’

‘I think after we get our two boys settled in I think we should look into foster care for an older kid.’

‘How old do you think?’

‘I don’t know maybe ten or eleven?’

‘Baby, are you sure you want to do that? I’ve heard your mom talk about some of the kids she’d worked with and the problems they have because they’ve never had family before.’

‘Brendon, when I was little after my three oldest brothers moved out my parents became foster parents to two girls. I loved having them around because they were like the older sister’s I never had. Plus, the kind of change that we could give to those kids, we could change their lives.’

‘Baby, if this is what you really want then I want it too.’

‘Brendon this is a big step, it’s a huge step. You have to be on board one hundred percent.’

‘We have to get the boys settled in first. We have to make sure that they are comfortable with where they are and make sure that they feel like they are part of the family.’

‘Honey, I don’t want to do this for a while. I want our boys to be our main concern right now.’

‘I agree.’ Brendon and Grace continued their conversations discussing the boys and their rooms and various subjects. Brendon paid the bill before he took Grace’s hand and they started out. Instead of picking up the car, Brendon and grace started towards the Bellagio. Brendon wanted to take her to see the fountain show. The last time they had been to see the fountains, was her first night in Las Vegas oh so many years ago.

‘I love these fountains. They are so beautiful.’ Grace said as she stood against the railing.

Brendon wrapped his arms around Grace from behind and rested his head next to hers, ‘My god.’

‘What?’

‘I love you so much.’ He said before kissing her cheek, ‘So much.’

Grace sighed and leaned into him. There were no words that needed to be said at that very moment. Grace was the luckiest girl in the world that night.

Brendon held her hand lovingly as they walked back to the car slowly. Grace watched as people walked around them but didn’t feel like walking any faster. She wanted to savor the moments with Brendon before they returned home where both of their boys were sleeping peacefully in their bed while her parents slept soundly downstairs.

The valet stepped out of Brendon’s Audi while Brendon held the door for her. He gave the valet a tip before he got in and started home.

‘Hey baby, I think I need a new car.’

‘What’s wrong with this one?’

‘Well, it’s fine for now but I think I need a bigger car for the boys and I especially if we’re going to get a dog.’

‘What about my car.’

‘It’s your car baby.’

‘Alright I guess if you really want a new car we can get you a new car. What do you want?’

‘I was thinking about an SUV maybe an escalade or a Tahoe.’

‘Okay.’

‘Great. So what’s on the agenda for tomorrow?’

‘Laundry. You’re running out of clean underwear and jeans, I’m going to call Matt and see if he’ll help me with the boys rooms, and we have to go furniture shopping for the boys rooms too.’

‘All of that tomorrow.’

‘Yeah Brendon, we’ve got a lot to get done. Besides, it’s Saturday. You don’t’ have anything going on.’

‘Alright, this is why I need a bigger car. We can’t all fit into one car when your parents are here.’

‘Alright, we can go look at a new car too. Are you going to sell this one or keep it?’

‘I think I’ll keep it as my pimp mobile.’ Brendon said. Grace looked over at him with a blank look before she rolled her eyes.

‘You do that, as long as you don’t bring any of your hoes home.’ Brendon laughed and soon pulled into the drive way and into the garage. It was around 11:30.

Brendon thought the night had ended but Grace had a very different idea. She followed Brendon into the house and as he started going through the mail she took his hand, led him into the bedroom, shut the door, and threw him onto the bed.

That was the last coherent thought Brendon had before he was swept into a night full of passion and pleasure.


*****

So I had some problems with this chapter but I think it's good now. I'm sorry it's been a couple of days since I updated but I'm in the middle of getting my butt handed to me by school. I probably won't have time to update again until next weekend but enjoy! Reviews are awesome!!
MC
Sign up to rate and review this story