Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ~*~Fly Like an Angel Part III ~*~

Fill-er-ish

by Meg2005 4 reviews

Another fillerish type one. Enjoy.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-03-08 - Updated: 2009-03-09 - 1758 words

0Unrated

**************************************

Grace woke up around 9:30 the next morning. She woke up lying on top of Brendon as they were almost sideways in their bed. Brendon hair looked like a rat was nesting in it as it was sticking up in every direction, not one part of it was lying flat. There were clothes thrown everywhere including Grace’s panties that were hanging from one of the blades on the ceiling fan.

‘Morning sleeping beauty.’ Brendon whispered kissing the top of her head.

‘I’m tired.’ She mumbled rolling off of him and turning with her back to him so that she could go back to sleep. She felt the bed weigh down as Brendon stood on top of it to get her panties down just in case someone came in before he jumped back down on the bed and threw the blankets over their heads and began to kiss her neck. ‘No Brendon, no more. I’m exhausted. We just went to sleep.’

‘Come on baby; let’s make it an even number?’

‘It is an even number. Six is an even number.’ Grace and Brendon heard their bedroom door slowly squeak open before two little boys came bounding in.

‘Daddy?’ It was Chace.

‘Yeah buddy.’ Brendon said. He was still under the blankets groping Grace.

‘Daddy, your butt looks like my school glue.’ Chace laughed. Brendon quickly turned over before peeking his head out from under the blankets.

‘Can I help you?’

‘Grandma wants to know if you’re awate.’ Caleb said.

‘Tell Grandma that daddy is awake but sleeping beauty here doesn’t want to get out of bed.’

‘Otay!’ Caleb and Chace ran out of the room letting the door slam behind them.

‘If you’re not going to have sex with me again, I’m going to get some G. Brady breakfast.’ Grace didn’t answer him she just continued to sleep. He leaned over and kissed her cheek. ‘I love you, baby.’

Brendon put his boxer briefs back on followed by some pajama pants and a t shirt before walking out to the kitchen shutting the door behind him.

‘How was your romantic night?’

‘Explosive.’ Brendon smiled. He soon received a glare from his father-in-law.

‘What are the plans for today?’

‘Well if Grace ever decides to get out of bed we are going to look at a new car for me and some new furniture for the boys. We also have a little surprise for the boys but I think that I’ll be doing that on my own.’

‘I see, well I talked to Matt last night. He’ll be over tonight to work on the rooms.’

‘That was another thing on Grace’s to do list.’

By noon, the boys (including Brendon) had been fed twice. Grace emerged from the bedroom looking presentable for the day as they were all getting ready to run errands.

‘Sweetheart, your father and I are going to finish getting ready and run to the store to pick up some stuff to make for dinner tonight. We’ll meet you at the furniture store afterwards. That way you two can look at the car.’

‘Alright.’ Grace mumbled. She was still tired. Grace piled the two boys into the back seat of her range rover buckling them into their booster seats as Daddy sat in the front excitedly awaiting his new purchase.

‘Are you sure this is what you want babe?’ Grace asked as Brendon drove into the Cadillac dealership half way across the city.

‘Yes, I’m positive.’

‘Alright, well if sure then I guess you can have it.’ Brendon squealed excitedly before he leaned over and kissed her receiving two disgusted sounds from the back seat.

‘One of these days boys you’ll find a girl that you’ll want to kiss too.’

‘EWWW! Nu uh!’ Chace chimed from the back seat. As soon as Brendon was out of the car there was a salesman shaking his hand. Grace took both boys out of the car and held their hands as she followed Brendon around while he drooled over the overpriced SUVs.

‘Mommy, what are we dewing?’

‘Daddy wants a new car.’

‘Is he detting one?’

‘Yeah baby.’

‘Cooooool.’ Chace said excitedly as he ran to Brendon and took his hand.

An hour and a half later, Brendon was the proud new owner of a Hybrid, platinum edition, brand new awd black cherry escalade. Chace was almost as excited about it as Brendon was. Grace just rolled her eyes.

‘Hi honey.’ Mrs. Brady smiled as Grace got out of her range rover while Brendon pulled up in his over the top escalade. ‘That’s what he bought?’

‘It’s what he wanted. It has a third row seat. He thinks he’s cool now.’ Grace rolled her eyes as she and here mom and Caleb started into the store while Brendon, Chace, and her dad played in the car.

‘Hi, can I help you find something?’ an older woman asked. Grace found that the more time she spent out today the worse her mood got.

‘We’re looking for bedroom furniture for my sons.’ Grace said as she looked at a set of dark wood furniture.

‘What do you need in the room furniture wise?’

‘We need bed frames, a dresser or two, and a night stand for each room.’

‘How many rooms?’

‘Two, we have two boys. Twins. Preferably if they were the same look.’

‘Alright, are you planning to paint them?’

‘Probably. We haven’t really decided yet but I’m sure we will.’

‘Alright well let me show you this natural wood furniture. It’s ready to paint.’ Grace spent an hour looking at various bedroom suits before she picked one just as Brendon walked in.

‘Baby, my new car is so awesome.’ Grace glared at him. He had spent the entire time in his car when he should have been helping her. ‘What’s wrong?’

‘I just picked the boy’s furniture.’

‘Oh…already?’ he asked following her to the desk where they were filling out paper work.

‘Yes, Brendon, already.’

‘Oh…well, I’m thinking about heading to the P.E.T. Store. Mind if I take Caleb?’

‘Whatever Brendon.’ Grace said as Caleb sat on her lap.

‘Do you mind?’

‘Ask him.’

‘Buddy, do you want to come with daddy to the pet store?’

‘Mommy, can I go?’

‘Of course baby.’ Grace kissed the side of his head. Caleb jumped off her lap and took Brendon’s hand. Brendon kissed her cheek and started out with the boys.

Grace returned home alone. Her dad went to the pet store with Brendon while her mom went to pick up a couple more things.
Grace was happy to be home alone. She wanted a nap. She walked into her bedroom and changed to take a nap. She laid down on Brendon’s side of the bed. She picked up a picture that set on Brendon’s night stand. It was a goofy picture of Grace and Brendon. Grace was laughing while Brendon had one eye crossed and the other one not. She smiled and fell asleep holding the picture.

Three hours later, two little boys ran into the bedroom to wake her up.

‘Grace is going to kill you.’ Mr. Brady said as Brendon walked into the house holding three puppies: two Newfoundlands and an Italian greyhound.

‘She’ll warm up to them.’ Brendon smiled.

‘Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Det up!’ Caleb said excited as he poked Grace in the side a few times.

‘What’s the matter baby?’ she asked with her eyes still closed.

‘Daddy dot up puppies!!!’

‘Puppies, more than one?’

‘Free!’ Chace yelled excited before he and Caleb ran out of the room. Grace buried her face in her pillow as she let out an annoyed sigh before getting out of bed. When she walked out to the kitchen she found two little black fur balls and a little, fat, brown dog that was so small it fit into the palm of Brendon’s hand.

‘Hi baby.’ Brendon said happily.

‘Brendon…I don’t even know what to say.’

‘About what?’ Grace gave him an obvious look before she shook her head, ‘Oh, well we couldn’t pick one at the pet store so we brought all three of them home.’

‘Brendon, babe, what kind of dogs are these?’ Grace asked.

‘Well…you see…’

‘Do you know how big these dogs get? Newfoundlands are some of the biggest dogs there are and you got two of them?’

‘It’ll be fine baby besides, they are cute.’

‘Brendon, they are puppies of course they are cute. They are going to get huge and you bought them for our three year old boys?’

‘Grace, what do you want me to do? Take them back. The boys love them.’

‘And what is this?’ she asked towards the sleeping puppy in Brendon’s hand.

‘It’s Bogart.’

‘What?’

‘He’s the runt. They were getting ready to take him to the pound; no one wanted him so I brought him home too.’ He smiled.

‘You are unbelievable.’ Grace mumbled as she picked up one of the puppies off the counter. ‘Have you named them? Besides Bogart?’

‘Dillon and Herman.’ Brendon answered. Grace nodded as there was a knock on the door. Grace rolled her eyes and went to answer the door.

‘Hi Grace!’

‘Oh my, Matt, how are you?’ Grace smiled as she hugged her childhood friend that had become an interior designer.

‘I’m well. Honey, how are you?’

‘I’d be a lot better if my husband had not brought home three puppies. Come in.’ Matt followed Grace into the kitchen where Caleb was chasing a dog around the island. ‘Caleb, take your puppy outside and play with him.’ Grace picked up the dog and set him outside while Caleb, Chace, Brendon, and the other two dogs followed.

‘You look tired sweetie.’

‘Exhausted.’

‘The boys?’

‘Just one with a ridiculously high stamina.’

‘How many times?’

‘Six.’

‘DAMN! Grace, I’m surprised you can walk this morning.’ Matt joked.

‘I’m just that good at taking care of my woman.’ Brendon said slapping Grace’s butt as he walked to the fridge.

‘Get out!’ Grace said pointing towards the door. Brendon tapped his cheek awaiting a kiss from Grace before he went back outside to play with his boys and the puppies. Grace glared but couldn’t hide the smile that played on her face as she looked at her family.
Sign up to rate and review this story