Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ~*~Fly Like an Angel Part III ~*~

Play time.

by Meg2005 3 reviews

Brendon and Grace spend the afternoon playing.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-03-19 - Updated: 2009-03-20 - 1442 words

0Unrated

**************************************

‘So do you know what you’re going to do with the boys room’s yet?’ Matt asked.

‘Yes. I have an idea but you’ll have to do the designing.’

‘What do you want to do?’

‘Well, Caleb is really into sailboats. When he lived with his mom, he had a bunch of plastic sailboats and sail boat beddings. Caleb’s favorite color is blue. I think with Chace’s room it needs to be baseball. He loves, loves, loves baseball.’

‘Okay I think I can work with that. I think what we should do is find bedding and curtains and design the room around it.’

‘I love that idea. It means we get to go shopping!’ Grace said excitedly.

‘Okay let me take some measurements and then we can head out.’

‘Alright!’ Matt shooed Grace down the stairs. She found the boys playing out in the back yard. Grace laid down in the hammock outside in the back yard as she watched her dad clearing out a flower bed while her three boys and puppy dogs stalked in.

‘Pssst.’ Brendon said like he was talking into a walkie talkie. They were all crawling around on their knees.

‘Cap’in we hab an introodure.’ Caleb whispered loudly into his hand. Caleb, Chace, and Brendon all ran behind the new jungle gym they had and started talking. Grace laughed as she shut her eyes.

The next thing Grace knew the hammock was being flipped over and Brendon was on top of her on the ground. Chace and Caleb were running around laughing while Brendon tried to cover her entire body with himself.

‘I GOT HER! I GOT HER!’ he shouted. ‘You’re our prisoner now.’

‘Brendon, get off of me.’

‘I don’t know this Brendon you speak of.’ Caleb ran over with a piece of a rope and tied her hands together.

‘What are you doing?’ Grace laughed.

‘I told you, you’re our prisoner.’ Brendon said as he got up from the ground and picked her up cradling her in his arms as he walked back to their jungle gym. ‘Boys, what should we do to her?’

‘Tittle!’ Chace yelled. Brendon smirked.

‘You wouldn’t.’ Grace glared.

‘Oh I would.’ Grace’s legs were swept out from under her as she found herself on the ground with Brendon’s straddling her hips. He wiggled his fingers in front of her before he attacked her. Grace howled in laughter as she wiggled under him.

‘STOP!’ She yelled. Grace got her hands free and grabbed his shirt collar pulling his lips down to hers. As Brendon stopped and soon found himself being held down with Grace sitting on him. ‘See what happens when you let your guard down?’

‘Touché.’ Brendon said.

‘Boys, what should we do to him?’ Grace asked.

‘Tie him up!’ Chace yelled.

‘I’m going to need some more rope.’

‘Here you go honey.’ Mr. Brady said handing Grace a spool of rope he had been using.

‘Thanks pops.’ Brendon said sarcastically as Grace started to tie him up. ‘Baby, you’re actually tying me up?’

‘Of course I am. What would it teach our boys if I just let you go?’

‘It would teach them that mommy is loving and merciful.’

‘Well…looks like they are not going to be learning that lesson today.’ Grace smiled. She kissed him gently before standing up. ‘Boys, let’s run and get a snack.’

Grace kissed Brendon again before taking both boys’ hands and starting into the house. ‘Come on baby, you can’t leave me out here.’

Grace laughed and looked at her gorgeous husband out the back door. She knew he was going to get her back for this later on but something was telling her that she would enjoy it just as much as he would.

‘Alright Grace.’ Matt said as he walked into the kitchen where the boys were sitting together. ‘Where is Brendon?’ Grace laughed.

‘He’s tied to the jungle gym.’ Matt peaked out the back door to see Brendon looking up at the sky singing.

‘How long are you going to leave him out there?’

‘I’ll go get him in a few minutes.’

‘So what are you planning to do with the boy’s bathrooms?’

‘I haven’t even gotten that far yet.’

‘Do you want me to design the bathrooms?’

‘That would be awesome. I don’t even have any ideas for their bathrooms.’

‘Alright, well I think we’re ready to go look at some bedding.’

‘Okay, I’m going to go untie my husband.’ Grace walked out the back door. She untied Brendon and sat down next to him. ‘Hi babe.’

‘You’re a mean mommy.’ Grace laughed out loud.

‘I love you.’

‘I can’t believe you left me out here tied up, now my butt is all wet and I have grass stains on your jeans.’

‘Shut up and come here.’ Grace pulled Brendon into a kiss that he quickly reciprocated.

By the time Grace and Matt walked back into the house around 6:30, the boys were watching cartoons with Grandpa Brady and Brendon was asleep on the couch.

‘Hey we’re back!’ Grace smiled while she held the door open for Matt who was carrying boxes of bedding.

‘MOMMY!’ Caleb yelled startling Brendon off the couch and onto the floor.

‘Hi baby.’ Grace chuckled as she caught Caleb in her arms. ‘Did you have fun while I was gone?’

‘Daddy took a nap wiff us.’

‘I see. Are you ready for dinner?’

‘Uh huh. Did you bring us presents?’

‘No, we bought you stuff for your new bedroom. We’re going to start on it tomorrow.’

‘Hey baby.’ Brendon mumbled as he walked into the kitchen.

Before Grace could answer, Ryan walked into the house. ‘Glad people still knock.’ Brendon mumbled.

‘Grace, I need to talk to you.’ Ryan said. Grace looked at him. She was worried he looked upset.

‘Are you alright?’

‘Yes, I’m fine. I just need to talk to you.’

‘Alright.’ Grace put Caleb down and followed Ryan out the front door. ‘What’s the matter?’

‘Grace, I’m sorry. God, I’m so sorry. I should have told you this months ago.’

‘Told me what? Ryan what are you talking about?’

‘I was just afraid you would be infuriated with us.’

‘Ryan…what are you talking about?’

‘Holly is pregnant.’

‘What?’

‘She’s almost four months pregnant.’

‘How long have you known about this?’

‘We found out around her seventh week.’ Grace stood for a second before she looked up at him, nodded, and walked back inside, shutting the door softly before walking into her bedroom and shutting the door behind her.

‘Damn it.’ Ryan said as Brendon walked out the door.

‘What the hell did you do?’

‘Holly is pregnant.’

‘What makes you think that would upset Grace?’

‘She’s been pregnant for a few months. I didn’t tell her about it.’

‘Oh…yeah that would upset her.’

‘I was waiting for the right time to tell her and then you two found out you couldn’t have children. That would have been a terrible time “Grace I’m sorry you can’t have your own child but Holly and I are pregnant.” And then the timing just never came.’

‘Ryan…you know that Grace would have been happy for you two regardless of our situation. She has the right to be mad because her best friend kept something like his wife’s pregnancy away from her.’

‘I know. Can I talk to her?’

‘You can try.’ Brendon opened the door and started in towards his bedroom where both boys were sitting on the bed with Grace.

‘Hey boys, let’s go find out with mommy brought home today so Uncle Ryan can talk to mommy.’

‘No, that’s not necessary.’ Grace stood up and walked over to Ryan. ‘You…are supposed to be my best friend, you’re not supposed to keep something like this from me, I have nothing to say to you or hear from you.’ Grace walked to the front door and opened it for Ryan.

‘Gracie, you can’t be mad at me. I was waiting for the right time.’

‘Ryan, you should have just told me to start with but you didn’t. I really don’t have anything to say to you.’ Ryan hung his head and walked out the front door, glancing at Grace once more.

Grace felt hurt and betrayed. She knew Ryan was just watching out for her feelings but there was no match for the way she felt right now.
Sign up to rate and review this story