Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > ~*~Fly Like an Angel Part III ~*~

Medical mystery.

by Meg2005 3 reviews

Part I of Grace's medical problem.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-03-19 - Updated: 2009-03-20 - 1333 words

0Unrated
**************************************

Grace stood in the bathroom after putting the boys to bed, cleaning up dinner, and saying goodnight to her parents. She stood in front of the mirror looking at herself dressed in a pair of pajama shorts and a t-shirt of Brendon’s that was too short and tight. Her hair was down, wavy, and big. Her face was clear of all make up with the exception of the mascara she had yet to remove. Her earrings, necklace, and all jewelry was off but her left hand still held her beautiful, pink diamond engagement ring and silver wedding band.

She reached over and shut the bathroom door. She pulled out the box of matches from Brendon’s drawer and lit the various candles around the large Jacuzzi, soaking tub. She ran the water, dumping in some cucumber melon bubble bath. She sat on the side of the tub as the hot water filled the tub.

She picked up the bottle of wine, removed the cork, and set the bottle on the side of the tub before she undressed. She tied her hair up and stepped into the tub letting the water run slowly over her dry skin.

Grace sighed heavily and picked up the bottle of wine and took a drink. Grace closed her eyes and let the silence take over…

That is until Brendon quietly walked into the bathroom in his boxer shorts and t-shirt. Grace let out an annoyed sigh before she opened her eyes and looked up at him. He was sitting on the side of the tub.

‘What are you doing?’ she asked.

‘Reminding you that I love you and that you’re the most beautiful woman in the world.’

‘Thanks but if you’re trying to make me feel better it’s not helping.’ She said as she took another drink of wine.

‘Alright then I won’t try to make you feel better…’

‘Thanks.’

‘But I won’t let you sulk in here by yourself.’ Brendon said as he dipped a washcloth into the water and rubbed bubbles down her shoulder. He stood up and took off his shirt and his boxers. He stepped into the tub and sat down on the opposite side looking at his beautiful wife.

‘Why are you doing this? Can’t I just be upset by myself?’ Brendon picked up her feet and pulled her towards him.

‘Listen to me.’ he whispered as he wrapped her legs around his waist and rested his forehead against hers. ‘I’m in here because you are my wife, I love you so much, and anything that upsets you upsets me too.’ Brendon pressed his lips against hers gently a few times. ‘What’s wrong, baby?’

Grace moved back against the other side of the tub. She chuckled a little bit before she began laughing even harder. Brendon raised an eyebrow at her before his eyes got wide as she started crying. ‘I think we need to get out of here.’ Brendon said as he opened the drain on the tub and stood up grabbing one of the oversized white towels and wrapping it around his waist. He held his hands out for his crying wife. He wrapped a towel around her and led her into their bedroom lying her down in the bed and covering them up in the blankets. ‘What’s the matter?’ Brendon asked again as Grace laid her head on his chest.

‘I don’t know. I’m just overwhelmed with everything: the boys, Ryan’s new baby, work, just everything happen all of a sudden. It’s like our lives have not slowed down in the past five years.’

‘I know baby.’ Brendon held Grace in his arms.

‘You know even though our lives are completely chaotic and nothing like we planned we’re alright. We’re alright because we’re together and everything that comes along we will handle together. We’re happy and we’re in love and no matter what happens, that won’t change.’ Grace smiled as she cuddled closer to Brendon.

‘This is one of the things that I love the most about you, anything I’m on the verge of a melt down you fix it.’

‘That’s my job. It’s in the fine print of our contract.’ Grace laughed. She kissed his chest before kissing his lips.

‘I love you.’

‘I love you, too Gracie-face.’

Grace fell asleep in the comfortable arms of Brendon only to wake up a few hours later. She sat up and cringed at the cramps she was having. She stood up from the bed catching the towel as it fell off her as she walked into the bathroom. The towel where she’d slept was covered in blood. Grace rolled her eyes as she pulled out a box of tampons before walking into the closet to get some clothes to put on.

She flipped on the light next to her bed and chuckled at Brendon. His nose was scrunched up and he looked mad. She moved the blankets back and found the sheets were soaked in blood too. Grace hung her head before she walked out of the room.

While she was out of the room, Brendon woke up, found the sheets soaked in blood and FREAKED out. He ran into the bathroom and started back into the room as Grace walked back into the room holding a bottle of spray and wash. ‘Oh my god, baby.’ Brendon said tackling her to the floor.

‘Brendon, what the hell…’

‘I thought you were dead. The bed is covered in blood.’ Brendon got up and held his hand out for her but she didn’t move. Her cramps were getting worse and her back hurt. ‘Baby?’

‘Ugh.’ She laid back onto the floor and let her hands rest on her abdomen.

‘Are you alright?’

‘I’m having the worst cramps of my life right now, my back hurts, and I’m bleeding more than Niagara Falls I swear.’

‘Do you need me to run and get you tampons or something?’ Grace shook her head as she bit her lip. Brendon sat down next to her and held her hand while they waited for the cramps to pass.

Grace laid in the floor for an hour holding Brendon’s hand but the cramps did not subside they just got worse. ‘Baby, you’re bleeding again.’

‘What?’

‘Your shorts.’ Grace slowly sat up and looked down at her shorts. She had run over her tampon.

‘Jesus. I need some pads.’

‘I’ll go get you some.’

‘Hey babe, will you get my mom for me?’ Grace asked from the bathroom as Brendon pulled on his jeans. He walked into the bathroom.

‘Sure baby.’ Brendon kissed her gently and walked out of the room.

By the time Brendon got back with the pads for his wife, things had gotten worse. Grace was curled up in the bathroom in fetal position with tears running down her cheeks. ‘Is it worse?’ he asked Grace’s mom who had taken the sheets off the bed.

‘Brendon, I think Grace needs to go to the hospital. She’s bleeding a lot and her cramps are really bad. This isn’t normal for her.’

‘Oh…shit, what do I do?’

‘I’ll go get the car ready for her; you just get her up and into something that isn’t covered in blood.’ Brendon nodded as he walked into the bathroom.

‘Baby, come on I’m going to take you to the hospital.’

‘No, Brendon, I’m fine. It’s just PMS.’

‘Baby, we’ve been together for a long time. I know what you’re PMS is and this is not it.’

‘I’m alright.’ Grace said before she got sick.

‘That’s it.’ Brendon got her into a pair of sweats and out to the car. He drove faster than he should have to the hospital and now it was time to play the waiting game.
Sign up to rate and review this story