Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Clandestine's School for the Strange

Just For You Kids

by Chicago-Kid 1 review

Note/Note

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-02-27 - Updated: 2009-02-28 - 631 words

0Unrated
Dearest Future Clandestine Students,
I would like to welcome you to the world of our school.
You are gifted if you recieved this invitation.


(AUTHOR):
I put that in there as not to confuse you

Hi,
I honestly have not written in this story for really quite sometime.
The whole thing is a complete dream, like the movie, Almost Famous.
Except I shall never get "known".

I intend to upload around about tonight sometime.
Let me tell you right now there's gonna be a big mess on everyone's hands.

I'll take care of our Pattycakes for all of you. I'll do the same for and and his highly favored mother. I haven't even checked what I wrote on the story last, but, there is scandal afoot.

Hell, I mean, Christmas was just knocking on their doorstep, was it not?

(Oh and to people I promised to make a cameo for, I apologise. Micheal James Way is coming out to say hi with Gee. No duh!)

Thanks for reading.
Keep up reviews just like that person told you to.
But then again, everybody is a rebel somewhere aren't they?

P.S: I hope I informed you of Jonathan Walker's "unique" screamo abilities.

From Crystal Stump
Dear precious blog readers,
Hey, just wanted to say from Ryan, that he wants everyone to get panda eyes, like he does when he forgets to wash his face before bed.
Sorry, we do have a few incidents with Patrick's secret stash, carefully put inside his copy of Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows. Forgot to mention we were fans, didn't we?
I apologise for that also.
I'll get the blog running again sometime tonight. In the meantime, have a very merry new year for yourselves. I'll set up a Twitter, so then I can sound like a complete idiot trying to put things into text messages.
gasp Patrick's booze is missing. Pantomine lookms drunk. the horror!

I'll be on either tonight or tomorrow, but I'll be on for discussion.
6 more hours 'til '09!

xo
poppit

Comments:
YuleShootYourEyeOut: Hey, I got festive.
ItsGeeAgain: Wazzup in the hood, g nigga?
YuleShootYourEyeOut: Uh, just looking around here. There's some assholes leaving me mean ass notes and comments! :(
BabyK-Dayum: Fucker bitch!
ItsGeeAgain: Do you want me to eat you?
BabyK-Dayum: Whatever... I am shaking?!
JonBon: Hello again. I kinda have to run away from home. Summmerlin (evil grandma!) is being a bitch for me, so I've got my tickets, and a bundle of gear. See you next year. Bye (running out of phone battery). xo
UnicornMafia: Guess who?
YuleShootYourEyeOut: MIKEY!
UnicornMafia: Yup, how you doin?
ItsGeeAgain: Fuck off Michael!
UnicornMafia: You're just jealous coz you don't have such an awesome name.
ItsGeeAgain: cl;ears throat noisily. I'm so gonna step you out.
UnicornMafia: I'll totally kick you in the face when I jump super high.
ItsGeeAgain: Are you wanting me to come around there.
UnicornMafia: no
ItsGeeAgain: That's what I wanted to hear!
BabyK_Dayum: You treat people like that?
ItsGeeAgain: copy & paste You treat people like that?
YuleShootYourEyeOut: Baby K? Are you just an asshole with nothing else to do?
BabyK-Dayum: I have a boyfriend. Unlike your... combo?
YuleShootYourEyeOut: You mean you have many?
BabyK-Dayum: Your page is fucking gay, homo!
YuleShootYourEyeOut: tut, tut, G.I.N.A.S.F.S young child.
ItsGeeAgain: Yes, G.I.N.A.S.F.S, kiddo
BabyK-Dayum: You guys are fucktards. I'm leaving and I'm going to party my ass off.
YuleShootYourEyeOut: Bitch fuck.
BabyK-Dayum logs off
ItsGeeAgain: Score one for the boys back home!
YuleShootYourEyeOut: Hard. Okay, I'm leaving. Trixi is making me play some creepy game with her. Nothing girl on girl but nonetheless, I don't trust her on occassions like this. I really don't. Goodnight Mikey and Gee. xo
Sign up to rate and review this story