Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Thinking of You

VII

by EveieLiar 1 review

How long have you been awake? Are you okay?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2009-03-02 - Updated: 2009-03-02 - 303 words

0Unrated
Thinking Of You

VII

December, L.A.

Coraline tried to be as quiet as possible when she walked back into the apartment, but that was a wasted effort since Travis was up and flipping through T.V. channels. Coraline smiled and placed the bag of groceries on the counter. She slipped her shoes off and walked over to the couch.

“Hey Travie,” she said, sitting down next to him.

“Hey Cora,” he replied, slipping and arm around her and pulling her closer, al without looking away from the television. Coraline curled into his body and watched him flip channels.

“How long have you been awake?” she asked, one hand loosely tangled with his, and the other on it’s was to his hair.

“Not long,” he said, smiling slightly.

“Good.”

ii

June

“The house is chaotic,” Jason explained, letting himself into Joe’s room. Joe was still half asleep, and still had no idea what was going on. “You don’t mind if Cora Anne and I crash here for a few hours?” Behind Jason was a small girl that looked exactly like Coraline.

“Uh… sure,” Joe said closing the door behind the two of them.

iii

January, L.A.

Today was not going to be a good day. Coraline decided this the moment she opened her eyes and felt and aching in her chest and back. She sighed, coughed, and rolled over only to worsen her pain.

“Damnit,” she whispered and began mentally preparing herself for the trip to the bathroom for Advil. Slowly Coraline got up and made her way to the bathroom. She felt stiff from sleeping.

She downed her pain killers before hobbling like her great-grandmother to the kitchen. By the coffee pot there was a note from Travis.

[*Went out for a few things, should be back soon.

Sign up to rate and review this story