Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > seizeMANNEQUIN

“I don’t think we’re cut out for this.”

by OhSoIntricateLie 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2009-03-08 - Updated: 2009-03-08 - 602 words

0Unrated
“He was right.”

“Who?”

“Ryan.”

“About what?”

“Our kiss.”

Brendon sipped his coffee as he looked over Pepper’s shoulder.

“Does it bother you?”

“No. I was just saying he was right.”

Brendon smiled as he got off the couch.

“You get used to it. It happened all the time with Audrey. What?”

Brendon noticed as Pepper’s face clouded over.

“Oh. Sorry.”

“Whatever,” Pepper said as she surfed the internet.

Brendon stared at her for several minutes before heading to the back of the bus.

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

MusikX3Misery: Pepper.
Sgt. Pepper: Hey Roxy
MusikX3Misery: Girl you were so good last night. Can I ask you some questions for ‘Sound Check‘?
Sgt. Pepper: Sure
MusikX3Misery: Ok. So, how did you become the opening band on the second leg of the NRWC tour?
Sgt. Pepper: I auditioned with my band for the guys at Karrie’s aunt and uncle’s.
MusikX3Misery: Fun. How did you meet the guys?
Sgt. Pepper: I spilled Brendon’s Pepsi in his lap when the came into Pizza Hut one night.
MusikX3Misery: You spilled his Pepsi?
Sgt. Pepper: Yep and ever since then we’ve been together.
MusikX3Misery: Wow. Sounds just like you, clumsy and cute. So how long have SM been together?
Sgt. Pepper: I’m going to forget that first comment. A little less than a year.
MusikX3Misery: What are the names of the band members?
Sgt. Pepper: Mason Daughtry 21, Izzy Hughes 19, Karrie Dunnifer 20 , Anaheim Tanner 20, Yoshi Tojo 21, Pepper Wright 19
MusikX3Misery: What kind of music would you say you play?
Sgt. Pepper: A little punk. A little pop and rock.”
MusikX3Misery: Ok girl I think I have enough for an article. Be looking for the next issue of Rock Hard Play Loud.
Sgt. Pepper: Ok. TTYL

Sgt. Pepper has logged off


Pepper packed up her laptop and got off the bus. Bag over her shoulder she began to walk around the new venue. She found herself in front of the merchandise tent. Walking inside she looked at the only seizeMANNEQUIN t-shirt design. She sighed as she ran the material of the shirt through her fingers. At that moment a pair of slender arms wrapped themselves around her waist. Leaning back she rested her head against the side of Brendon’s neck.

“What’s wrong baby?”

“I don’t think we’re cut out for this.”

“Why,” Brendon asked nuzzling her ear.

“Did you see the reaction we got at the show?”

Brendon turned her around and gave her a questioning look, “Yeah I did. Pep, I was backstage watching and everyone loved your set. Sweetie, I think you’re a little paranoid. It’s a totally different experience, watching it backstage and actually being the one performing.”

“Are you sure,” she replied looking up into his brown eyes.

“I’m positive. To prove it to you I could show you the band’s myspace. People are still commenting on how good seizeMANNEQUIN did opening for us.”

“Nah your good. I believe you.”

“Good,” Brendon said placing a kiss on Pepper’s lips. “I’m sorry for mentioning Audrey back on the bus,” he apologized, resting his forehead against hers.

“It’s ok. I’d just rather you didn’t bring her up.”

“Never again,” Brendon whispered against her lips.
The two of them stayed like that for several minutes before Brendon broke the kiss.

“Why don’t we go back to my bunk so we aren’t out in the open and an easy target for stray cameras.”

Pepper smiled and took Brendon’s hand.

“Sounds good to me..”
Sign up to rate and review this story