Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > seizeMANNEQUIN

“And how would you like to go about that, Mr. Urie?”

by OhSoIntricateLie 2 reviews

Pepper and Brendon find some alone time...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2009-03-10 - Updated: 2009-03-10 - 541 words

0Unrated
“Hello,” Brendon called as he led Pepper onto the bus.

When no one answered he hurried the two of them down the short, narrow hallway and pulled back the curtain on his bunk. Pepper kicked her shoes off and crawled onto his bed and lay on his pillow. Brendon smiled at her as he closed the curtain and lay beside her.

“Tell me more about the show,” Pepper said moving a stray hair out of Brendon’s face.

“The crowd loved you. After the show every single seizeMANNEQUIN shirt that they had put out for this show got sold. I myself was a big fan of your “Addicted to Love” cover,” he said kissing her on her forehead.

“I guess I’ll go with your point of view. Mine was a little unreliable I guess. Was that Pete Wentz I saw?”

Brendon nodded, “Yes. Actually I shouldn’t be telling you this but I think it will make you happy. Pete wants to come to a few more shows and observe you. His word not mine. He thinks you guys have something going on.”

“Are you serious?”

“Very. And to celebrate a fantastic kickoff to the rest of the tour I suggest we celebrate.”

“And how would you like to go about that, Mr. Urie,” Pepper asked playing out her southern accent.

“Let‘s see where this takes us,” Brendon whispered in her ear as he hovered over her. Leaning down he captured her lips with his.

Pepper moaned softly as Brendon broke the kiss and starting kissing his way down her neck.

“I’m gonna have a hickey Brendon,” Pepper whined softly as Brendon bit down softly on her collarbone.

“Love bite my love. Love bite,” Brendon corrected her in between kisses.

Pepper sighed as she ran her hands up and down Brendon’s back. Smirking she let her hands wander until she cupped his apple bottom with her hands. Her action startled Brendon causing him to bite harder than he meant to.

“I’m sorry,” he apologized when he saw Pepper flinch.

“No that actually felt good,” she said grinning up at him.

“Masochist.”

“A little pain never hurt anyone,” she said running her hand up under his shirt. She raked her fingernails softly over his chest. Pepper smiled as she watched his eyes close and his head loll backwards.

“Dammit Pepper,” Brendon growled as he shed his shirt.

Pepper’s shirt was soon joined by Brendon’s at the end of the bunk. She was working on loosening his jeans when Ryan pulled back the curtain.

“Hey you two,” he grinned taking in their current positions, “Thought you would want to know we’re having a celebratory lunch curtesy of Pete for an amazing show last night so I suggest you two get dressed.”

“Sure sure, “Brendon replied in a strained voice as Ryan closed the curtains, walking away grinning like a Cheshire cat.

“Brendon, are you okay,” Pepper asked tentatively as she put her shirt back on.

“Yeah. Hey I’ll meet you in the font of the bus shortly. I need to take care of something,” Brendon said as he slid off the bunk giving Pepper a pretty good idea of what was needing attending to.
Sign up to rate and review this story