Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Save me ,From myself

Oh My God

by Mrs_Stump221 1 review

bleh bleh bleh

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-03-10 - Updated: 2009-03-11 - 510 words

0Unrated
Gerard POV :

I walked into the bar and sighed a bit this was a new place called Bed I think, I wasnt really sure but it was quite cozy if you asked me. I looked over some of the furniture and felt my pocket buzz excitedly and I jumped, then answered it.

"Hello?" I asked curiously.

"Hey, its Emily. Uhm, you never told me what bar it was..."She said kind of giggling.

"Oh yeah, thats a tad bit of info you will need."I said to her laughing. "Its this place called Bed, guess they thought what the hell lets get straight to the point." I told her as I looked around , the guys walked in bringing in a lot of equipment.

"Alright, be there soon. Wanna see the guys havent seen them in a while." She told me excitedly as I heard her car door shut.

"See you soon,sugar." I said and she giggled a bit.

"Bye gee bear."She said hanging up.

"Was--was that Emily?" Mikey asked quickly.

"Yeah, it was." I said smiling a bit scratching my head.

"So she is coming to watch us play really?" He asked me excitedly.

"Yes yes she is." I said seeing a guy with hair parted over his face walk in looking around then smiling when he saw Ray.

"Hey, Ray!"He said making him turn around.

"Hey man! Whats up? Glad you could make it..."He told him, I was assuming this was Frank Oreo..no Iero, My bad.

"This is Mikey, Matt and Gerard, our vocals. You'll be meeting out bestest friend here soon, she has kept us sane for a long time."Ray told him and I smiled because it was true.

"Yeah, she kept me from getting beat up in high school." Mikey said with a small smile.

"She bought me my first drum set."Matt said testing his drums.

"She-- she showed me what love really was...." I whispered knowing our past was a pretty good one.

"Her and gee had a thing for a while then , I dont know what happened they dont talk about it much." I heard Mikey whisper to Frank and he nodded.

"Are you all talking about me?"I heard her voice and I smiled.

"But of course, Sugar."I said grinning, I looked at frank and he looked as if he had just seen an angel. In which i understood her remarkable beauty didnt go un-noticed by most men, but the look on his face, he wanted her and I knew it. This was going to be interesting. Yay! Okay guys, I had trouble with this one. took me a little while to spit out my ideas on to this marvolousl new computer. :P So comment please? So I can get an Idea if you like it or not, its the only way I know....


A/N:
http://www.polyvore.com/rock_out/set?id=6824186

Go to the site above thats what Emily was wearing in this chapter... Ima try and do that for every outfit haha...
Sign up to rate and review this story