Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Coming to Terms

Chapter 4

by frankismyhomefry 2 reviews

Katie tells Brendon the truth.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-03-13 - Updated: 2009-03-13 - 1704 words

1Exciting
Chapter 4

“Guys look who I found” Ryan said once we walked into the dressing room.
“Katie?! Oh holy damn” Spencer said as he ran up to me and pulled me into a hug, squeezing tight in the process.
“Spence can’t breathe” I managed to get out. Spencer just laughed and let me go.
“Hey. I'm Jon. I’ve heard so much about you.” a guy with a beard said.
“It’s nice to meet you Jon” I said as I hugged him. Brendon stood about 4ft. from me and was just staring at me.
“Bren.” I softly said. He had grown so much since I had last seen him in person. He was still as gorgeous as ever, if not even more so.
“You’re here. You’re really here” he said in almost a whisper before he came closer and pulled me into a gentle kiss. All of the sparks from 3 years ago were still present.
“I missed you so much” he whispered to me once our lips disconnected.
“I’ve missed you too. More than you can imagine” I said as I started to cry. I heard Ryan clear his throat.
“We are going to let the two of you talk. Come on guys” Ryan said before him, Spencer, and Jon left the room.
“Brendon we need to talk” I said as we sat down on the couch.
“Ok what about, love?” he asked
“You remember right before you all left to record I would randomly get sick and then be totally fine.” I said.
“Yeah you had a stomach virus or something like that. I was so worried about you the entire time we were gone. You flew here so Monica could make it better, something about her being the only one who knew how to make you feel better” he said as he tried to brush a piece of hair out of my eyes. I pulled away from his touch before sighing.
“I didn’t have a virus Brendon. I told you that because I was scared. And I didn’t want to ruin your dream and your career as a musician.”
“How would you being sick ruin my career? That’s crazy babe”
“God Damn it I wasn’t sick Brendon. That’s what I’m trying to tell you. I was pregnant.”
“WHAT! HOW?” he yelled as he jumped up off the couch.
“When we lost our virginity. The condom broke remember. I got pregnant”
“And you’re just now telling me this. What the fuck Katie! That was years ago.” He yelled as he started pacing the room.
“I was scared ok! You all had just left. I knew if I told you then you would have dropped the band on their asses. I couldn’t do that. I couldn’t let you ruin your chance at your dreams. I couldn’t ruin Ryan or Spencer’s life so yeah I kept it quiet. You don’t know how fucking hard it was for me to have two kids and not have their father there. You don’t know how hard it was not to have you there when they were born, or when they learned to walk, or crawl, or talk. You don’t know how hard it still is to look at them every fucking day because they are spitting images of you.” I yelled back
“Two?” he softly asked as he stopped pacing
“Twins. One boy one girl” I said in almost a whisper. He was still pissed as hell. I could see it in his eyes. He had every right to be though. I kept him from his kids.
“What… What are their names? When were they even born?” he asked as he said back down next to me.
“Alexander Brendon and Lacey Brynn Urie. And they were actually born on they day we started dating. December 18th.” I said
“They have my name?”
“Yeah. I wanted you to be a part of them, even if you didn’t know. Lacey even has your exact personality. It’s scary at times”
“Wow. Fucking wow” he mumbled as he put his head in his hands and started to tug at his hair, a habit he had when frustrated or pissed beyond belief.
“Look Brendon, if you want nothing to do with them just tell me and I’ll take them home and figure out something to tell them. I don’t want them to get their hopes up or get fucking hurt in all of this”
“They are here!”
“Yeah outside the door with Monica and Zack.”
“Can I… Can I meet them?” he asked as he wiped tears from his eyes. I hated seeing him cry, especially knowing it was my fault. I felt my heart tearing in two.
“Sure.” I said as I got up and went to the door.
“Lacey, Alex, you ready to meet your daddy?” I asked them as soon as I opened the door.
“Yes!” they said.
“The rest of you can come back in.” I said as Lacey and Alex took my hands and walked in the room.
“Brendon, meet your son and daughter, Lace, Lex, meet your daddy.” I said. The kids let go of my hands and ran to Brendon. He wrapped his arms around the both of them. I could tell by the way that his body was shaking that he was crying. I bit my lip and tried my hardest not to breakdown myself.
“Daddy don’t cry. Mommy will kiss it better. “Lacey said to Brendon. He smiled when she said daddy.
“I don’t think mommy can fix this one princess. Plus these are happy tears. I’m happy I get to see you two” Brendon said before kissing both of the kids’ foreheads.
“You did a good job” Ryan said to me.
“I don’t know about that. He knows but he is pissed beyond belief at me. Not that I blame him at all” I said
“Yeah but he’ll get over it. He loves you”
“I’m scared Ry. I font know why but I'm scared.” I said before Ryan pulled me into a hug
“Shhh its ok. It will all be ok” he said as he kissed the top of my head.
“I can’t believe you and Brendon have kids.” Spencer said
“I’m sorry for not telling you all. I wanted you all there I just... I don’t know” I said
“Katie don’t worry about it. It’s understandable. I mean I imagine if I knocked a girl up in high school she would have done the same thing” Spencer said. Monica whacked him in the head
“Spence not helping at all” Ryan said
“Oh shit that’s not what I meant” Spencer said.
“Spin its ok. I just hope he doesn’t hate me. Which he has every right to. I mean I kept him from knowing he had two kids.” I said
“He’s not going to hate you. I know I don’t know you that well, but I know Bren hasn’t shut up about you and how much he loves you since the first day I met him. He misses you and I think this will bring you two close again” Jon said
“Sorry to interrupt guys but we’ve got to be getting to the hotel so you need to be packing it up” Zack said. I looked at my watch and noticed it was already going on 11:30pm.
“I need to get these two home to bed. Its way past their bed time.” I said
“Mommy, can daddy come home with us please?” Lacey asked before both her and Alex pulled the puppy dog eyes and pouts out.
“I don’t think so baby. Daddy is a busy guy. I'm sure he has to go with Uncle Ry, Uncle Spin and Uncle Jon.” I said. They pouted even more.
“Oh my god how the hell can you say no to that. That’s just wrong. That’s worse than Brendon’s” Spencer said
“Actually if you don’t mind I’d like to go with you. Me and you still have a lot to discuss. I can get a cab back to the hotel later if you aren't comfortable with me staying. We have tomorrow off so...”
“No... Yeah that’s fine” I said. Honestly I was shocked.
“Let me grab my stuff and Zack can sneak us out” Brendon said as he stood up and started to grab things from all over the room. The kids both started screaming and running around the room.
“Who the hell gave my kids sugar” Brendon said. I felt my heart skip a beat.
“It wasn’t sugar it was s sip of red bull and it wasn’t me in the slightest bit” Ryan said with a smirk
“I swear to god Ryan Ross if they don’t sleep I will hunt you down and strangle you” I said
“No need to hunt, I know exactly where he will be. You ready?” Brendon said
“Yeah. Lace, Lex come on. Time to go” I said
“But mommy” lacey whined
“Come on princess. Daddy is coming with you guys” Brendon said
“Ok daddy” Lacey said as she reached for Brendon to pick her up.
“Oh you suck” I muttered.’
“Why?” He asked
“Cause she never agrees that easily” I said. Brendon just smirked which made me roll my eyes at him.
“I am gonna catch a cab top Tim’s place for the night. I’ll prolly be home before you all wake up.” Monica said. Tim is the guy she has been dating since we were 15.
“Ok. Be Careful though” I said to her.

You all ready?” Zack asked
“Yeah” Brendon said. I picked Alex up and followed Brendon out the door.
“Don’t kill each other” I heard Ryan yell as we left.
“You kids be good. Brendon don’t go anywhere alone. I don’t need fan girls raping your ass” Zack said
“Yeah yeah.” Brendon said as he got in the limo. Zack smiled and patted my head before I followed Brendon inside the limo.
Sign up to rate and review this story