Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Push- Chapter 9 up

CHAPTER ONE

by lostmyfearoffalling 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-03-17 - Updated: 2009-03-18 - 1149 words

0Unrated
Ok peeps, I'm not sure what's up, but the first chapter has gone...missing????So yeah, here's the first chapter......

I slam my locker shut and walk down the hallway quickly. I’m always late, and I always get in trouble for it. I really do try to be there on time but it never works out that way.

I hear a whistle as I walk down the hallway, and I turn to see Kevin Rogers, Chris Osbourne and Brandon Burris trailing behind me. Three of the biggest jocks in the school, walking after a girl like me was never good.
Brandon winks at me when I look back at them over my shoulder. I look straight ahead and walk a little faster, but I already know I’m screwed. Shit. Might as well just go to detention now.

Kevin grabs me first, pinning me against the lockers with a loud bang. I struggle, but it doesn’t do much good.

“Where you think you’re going?” He asks me smoothly. I try to kick him, and when that doesn’t work, I spit in his face.

Brandon and Chris laugh, and Kevin smiles, wiping my spit off.

“We like ‘em feisty you know.”

“Get the hell off me!” I say angrily, still trying to break away. One shot is all I need…

“Not a chance. Especially not when you got a rack like that!” Brandon says. Chris snickers, and they walk closer. I notice the way they’re slowly sliding their hands out of their pockets. Those hands can’t get anywhere near me. I won’t let them.

I ram my head into Kevin’s jaw and he howls, letting go. I try to make a break down the hall, but I’m not fast enough; Brandon and Chris get me in a second.

“That was pretty hot.” Chris says suggestively. I lock my jaw and look at the floor. Apparently fighting isn’t the way out of this one. My mind goes wild as I try to come up with some way to get out. I can’t come up with anything, so I settle for not giving up...

I thrash wildly, clawing with my nails. Unfortunately, there’s not a wide range of things to do when you’re pinned to the wall by two huge football players.
“Can I go first?” Brandon asks. Chris smiles.

“I guess…”

Brandon raises his eyebrows up and down, and takes his hand, running it down my shoulder. I see someone small come up behind all of them, but I don’t say anything. A pale hand with chipped black nail polish and a fingerless glove taps Chris on the shoulder. Dumbly, he turns around, loosening his grip on me. He’s punched hard in the nose, and he moans, reeling and covering his face with his hand.

“Go!” A voice says. I can’t see the kid yet. I can tell it’s a boy though.

I’m not the type to run, so instead, I kick a surprised Brandon in the groin. Pain crosses his face and he sinks to his knees.

“Don’t even think about touching me again bastard!” I say. I turn around to see the kid being chased by Kevin. The kid fakes and makes for the left side, sending Kevin sprawling into the locker.

“Asshole.” I hear the kid say. “Have a nice day.” Then he turned to me for the first time, but I barely get to look at him because he motions for me to run. That is when I noticed the teacher. I grab my stuff from the floor and run. I hear the kid running behind me, and before I know it, he is next to me. He was fast!

“Hey, you two!” I hear the teacher. I make the mistake of looking over my shoulder and making eye contact with her. Crap, it was Ms. Smith. She’d love to beat the shit out of me.

The kid and I glance at each other, and I finally get to take a good look at him. He is beautiful. Pale skin, with long, rounded hazel eyes. His eyebrows were far above them, giving him a comical expression, like he was just waiting to say something funny. He was only a couple inches taller than me, making him five four at the most. His hair was the darkest brown, and could easily be seen as black if you didn’t look closely. It fell across his forehead in chunks, and kicked out and the bottom of his neck. I could barely make out the black circles in his ears. He had gauges, but not huge ones. His small mouth was lifted in a smirk, and light glinted off of his silver lip ring.

“Looks like we got caught.” He says in a sarcastic tone.

I give a hard laugh. I frown, trying to decide if I should just keep running. Ms. Smith knows it’s me. I’d just get caught anyhow.

I sigh and shove one hand into my pocket, holding all my stuff under my arm. I walk towards her with slow, deliberate steps, trying to look annoyed. Which is easy, because I am beyond annoyed.

I’m surprised when I hear footsteps next to me, and look over to see the kid imitating my stance. He smiles and laughs, then stands up straight in walks in a march-like form. I can already see the dread on Ms. Smith’s face. She wasn’t counting on having to deal with him.

“Ms. Smith,” He says, doing a mock bow.

She frowns at him, then turns to me. “What went on here Ms. Marsella?” She asks me.

“I assume you’re talking about them?” I say casually. I jerk my head at the football players, who are still moaning on the ground.


“Yes. That is what I’m talking about.”

“They tried to grope me. I tried to get away.”

She looks down her birdlike nose at me and turns to the boy. “And what is your involvement in this Mr. Iero?” Iero. Hero. My Italian side sparks.

He smirks. “I didn’t think it was right to stand by and watch their dirty hands on her. You don’t know where they’ve been.”
“Well, I will speak with them, but rest assured, you two will be spending this afternoon in detention.”
I sigh. “Fine. Thank you. I’m going.”
The kid laughs. I see him do a fancy handshake with Ms. Smith, who stares at him like he’s from another planet. He might be. I’ve never seen someone act that way with a teacher. I’ve never seen someone like him period.
He winks at me from the end of the hall, and I can’t help but smile.
There’s something about him…
Sign up to rate and review this story