Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I’m Not O-Gay (I Promise)

Chapter Two

by TornAndFrayedPages 2 reviews

“Shhhhh. You’ll wake up the prey- I mean Gerard. Go down stairs. Mikey made coffee.” The hunter enticed his foolish victim.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-04-04 - Updated: 2009-04-04 - 359 words

0Illiterate
Silence at last. The hunter dipped his graceful and totally hot body down into a loping, silent, tiptoeing stride. He crept his way towards the prey for the second time. He slowly approached until he was close enough to see the victim's chest rise and fall, rise and fall, under the thick, warm blankets. Closer still he got until he could count the individual hairs on his helpless prey's head. But closer still he must get. Closer and closer until the hunter could feel the warm breath of his victim on his neck. Slowly now he prepared himself to pounce, savoring the anticipation and the excitement of this moment, the moment in which the hunter either survives or fails, the moment in which the slightest mistake, the slightest noise, the slightest sound would wake his victim and ruin his whole plan. It would be the death of him, should the weak and lifeless prey awake. The very death.

"Frank? What are you doing to Gee?"

The hunter jumped two feet into the air in surprise. No, not surprise. The hunter must never admit weakness, never show defeat. He knew Ray was there. The hunter knew all.

"Shhhhh. You'll wake up the prey- I mean Gerard. Go down stairs. Mikey made coffee." The hunter enticed his foolish victim.

"Uh-huh." The prey was unconvinced. Well, he could always be eaten too. "Listen, just don't hurt Gee okay? I think he's still recovering from last time you, well, 'woke' him up."
Maybe he wouldn't have to be eaten after all. "Of course I won't hurt him Ray. Whatever gave you that idea?"

"Uh-huh." Said the prey as he beat a hasty retreat to the sanctuary of the kitchen. "Uh-huh."






------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part two!!!
Thanks to everyone who reviewed (a.k.a. XxCRYSTALLINExX, -NonExistent, Julianne)!!! I love all you guys!!! Sorry this part is so short too. The next part may be short as well, but after that I promise they will get longer. Plus I'm off the write part three right now so you shouldn't have to wait very long to get it. Thanks for reading and please rate and review!!
XOXO
Kitty
Sign up to rate and review this story