Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Unusual You

Dancing Queen

by caitmonsterrr 4 reviews

update cuz the last chapter was so short...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-04-06 - Updated: 2009-04-06 - 1190 words

0Unrated
“What the hell!?” Frank screamed as he opened his eyes to inspect his new house. In the backyard of his neighbor’s, some guy with shiny black hair was prancing around like a reindeer wearing pink fairy wings and a purple tutu. Accompanying him was another male with long, straggly, black hair who was trying to jump on the “fairy’s” back. Missing his back, the taller boy fell to the ground in a fit of laughter. The fairy then jumped on top of him and began the process of sticking his tongue down the other’s awaiting throat. Oh boy. What did I get myself into?

“Just look away and give them their privacy,” Linda scoffed, getting out of the car. She slammed the door loudly, earning to two gays to stop sucking each other’s faces. They stood up in unison with uniformed smiles on their pale faces as Frank and his mother began walking up the path to the back door of their run-down two-story house.

“HI!” the fairy happily greeted while waving furiosly towards the Ieros.

Mrs. Iero let out a soft reply and then mumbled to Frank, “Just get inside.”

Frank shuffled inside quickly, but stopped right inside the door, unaware of where to go first. His mom closed the door and locked it, being careful to not let any intruders in. This was in fact New Jersey. She turned to Frank with a serious expression written across her face. “If I ever see you talking to them, you will be in so much trouble. You understand?” she scolded harshly, venom dripping from her words. Frank nodded. “Good. Now go pick a room. Any one is fine,” she smiled out him.

He nodded again and quickly bounded up the steps in search of his new niche. The hallway was in dire need of a paint job and he was pretty sure the whole house would need that kind of attention.

He peered into each room he passed until he found the one that he felt screamed, “Frank!” He stumbled into it (quite literally, as he tripped over a loose floorboard), and knew that this was the one. It was almost like love at first sight...well, in some kind of twisted, very weird way.

He ran his fingers over the chipped off-white walls as he walked around the small room. He came across a small window and decided to check out the view he would be waking up to every morning. To his dismay he was greeted with the sight of the two homos dancing to Madonna in the backyard. “Oh joy,” he whispered to himself.

Frank pulled away from the window and went back downstairs to check out the rest of the house. His mom had brought in all their luggage and for that he was grateful. He would be trying as hard as he could to avoid those dancing queens.

He quickly picked up his luggage bags and ran back upstairs to his new room to unpack. First he uncovered his piles upon piles of comic books. He smiled widely upon seeing them and set them carefully on the floor. They were always just his little secret seeing as they weren’t the coolest things a guy like Frank could have. He rummaged through his suitcase more to uncover his pack of cigarettes. He took one of the sticks out and placed it in between his awaiting lips, desperate to fill his needy lungs. He grabbed his lighter and flicked it, the fire shooting up.

Before he had a chance to bring the flame to the tip of the stick, his mother appeared in the doorway. “Frank, go outside if you’re gonna smoke. The house already smells like shit,” she laughed as she added the last sentence. Frank mumbled an agreement and dashed downstairs, all to eager to fill his lungs with the cool smoke.

He emerged from inside and lit up, letting the toxic smoke calm his addicted body.

“Hey, can I bum a cig?”

Frank looked up to see a tall, skinny boy with black-rimmed glasses walking towards him. Why the fuck was someone in his backyard? Welcome to Jersey...

“Huh?” Frank mentally slapped himself considering he heard perfectly well this complete stranger’s question.

“Can I bum a cig?” the guy asked again, slightly rolling his eyes and sarcasm filling his voice. Frank noticed his outfit: black skinny jeans and an Anthrax shirt. Who the fuck is Anthrax? he thought to himself. Then he glanced down at his own apparel: sagging hollister jeans with a light blue hollister polo. He was so going to get beat up here...

“Oh, uh yea.” Frank reached into his pants pocket and retrieved his cigs and his green lighter. He handed them over to the boy cautiously, afraid of getting mugged.

The guy sensed Frank’s uneasiness and spoke, “Chill dude. I’m not gonna hurt you. I just need a smoke.”

“O-okay,” Frank stuttered, still tense.

“Anyways, thanks man,” the stranger said tossing Frank his lighter back as he inhaled the smoke. He turned and quickly walked away.

“Uh, welcome,” Frank muttered to the empty air.

Frank stood in confusion as he lit up another cigarette on account he let the first one burn out by itself, as he was preoccupied with the black-clad stranger. Upon finishing up, he threw the cancer stick on the ground and stomped it out, spreading ash across the porch.

“Who were you talking to?” his mom asked caringly as Frank entered through the back door.

“I don’t know,” he admitted, folding his hands behind his back.

“Did he try to hit on you?” Linda gaped, running to Frank’s side. She hugged him protectively, a little too much according to him.

He pushed her off. “Mom, no. He just asked for a cig.”

“Are you sure?” she asked, looking him in the eye.

Frank returned the stare. “Yes, Mom,” he reassured.

“Alright. You let me know if a guy ever tries to hit on you, okay?”

“Yes, Mom,” he answered politely, but turned to roll his eyes.

He didn’t understand why she was so insistent on that. Although Frank agreed that homosexuality was beyond disgusting and way wrong, he just wished his mom would stop freaking out about him. There was no way in hell that Frank would even get near a gay guy, so he thinks she should just stop worrying about him. He’s fine on his own. He always had been, and he always will be.

Frank returned to his room, calmed down and smelling of fresh smoke. He slowly began unpacking his clothes, the colorful array of tight polos spilling out. He made sure that they stayed neatly folded in order to avoid the dreadful wrinkles that could follow.

He placed aside a light yellow polo, khaki shorts, and his Etnies that would become his outfit for tomorrow: the day he would be starting Belleville High School.




a/n: hey guys. the last update was too short, so i decided to give you another one for today :D
XoXo caitmo
Sign up to rate and review this story