Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Unusual You

The Way House

by caitmonsterrr 7 reviews

frank goes to mikey's house...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-04-14 - Updated: 2009-04-15 - 1596 words

0Unrated
Before I knew it, I was pummeled by 135 pounds of weight. When I was finally able to refocus my gaze, my eyes met with the ones of the dancing fairy I had encountered the previous day. His eyes were big and green, and his face showed a quirky smile, revealing small, pointy teeth.

“Hey, Smokey Bear,” the guy smirked, and I cringed. I would have to live next door to that? Oh dear god.

I quickly pushed him off me, mumbling something about him being a “mother fucking flamer,” and scrambled to find a seat next to Mikey.

“So I see you met Gerard...” Mikey stated.

“Ge-rard? Weird name. Fits him, I guess,” I said dumbfounded. Mikey smiled softly.

“Mikey! He doesn’t like me!”

I looked over to find the source of the voice. And there “Gerard” was, hot pink wife beater and all. I groaned, placed my head in my hands, and regretted the moment I decided to move here. There was no way in hell that I could handle being around some ass-fucker for another year and a half of high school. I was going to die. No doubt about it.

“So...are you and him, like, friends or something?” I asked Mikey, motioning to Gerard who was sipping from a black can of Monster. Good choice.

“Hmph,” he laughed. “You could say that.”

“I don’t like him,” I stated bluntly.

“Yeah, I didn’t think you would. He’s not really your type is he?”

“What? Dude, I’m straight,” I retorted. I quickly scanned the class for a girl that seemed suitable to my tastes. “There,” I pointed to a blonde haired girl with bright, round, blue eyes. She was beautiful. “What’s her name?”

“Kelsey,” Mikey answered quietly. He sounded disappointed. Crazy Jersey kids.

“Does she have a boyfriend?”

He took a second to answer. “Uh yeah.” Lie. Such a lie. I officially made it my goal to get that girl.

When class was about halfway through, I felt a pair of eyes burning a hole into the side of my face. I tried to ignore it, knowing to whom the eyes belonged to, but it eventually became to hard to bare and I whipped my head to the right and shot Gerard a rude, questioning glare. He smiled a little and I mouthed the word “homo” to him, and he rolled his eyes and turned away. Thank fucking god.

“Hey, you wanna come to my house after school? I mean, I guess you could go home first, ya know, ‘cause we live like right next to each other,” Mikey asked at the end of class.

“Ha dude, I know what you mean. But yeah, I’ll come over.”

“Cool. So meet me here after school, kay?”

“Sounds good. See you later.”

“Later dude.”

*

Kelsey was in a couple of my other classes and throughout the span of the day, we had become a little more than friends, and being me, I asked her out.

When I was on my way to meet Mikey, Kelsey came next to me and slipped her tiny hand in mine. She smiled widely at me and leaned in to kiss my cheek.

“Hi,” she said quietly, blushing slightly.

I smiled and greeted her as well, kissing her cheek back. Are you thinking we’re moving to fast? Well, I’m a fast guy.

We walked in a comfortable silence, just holding hands as Mikey came into view. I stroked her thumb with my own and turned to her before I met up with Mikey.

“So, I’ll see you tomorrow,” I whispered close to Kelsey’s ear, barely brushing my lips against her soft skin. Her blue eyes lit up as she nodded, her pearly white teeth glowing. “Good,” I smiled. “Bye, hun.” I planted another kiss on her cute cheek, but this time my lips landed a little closer to hers. She smiled and waved cutely before walking off. I stared at her thin back with a dopey grin. Oh god, she was so beautiful.

“So, you and Kelsey, huh?”

I jumped when I heard a voice ask. I was totally in another world and was taken by complete surprise. I spun around, stupid love struck grin still plastered on my face, and was met with Mikey’s disappointed gaze. “Uh, yeah. I guess.” I tried to hide my evident happiness, but that plan clearly failed when I felt a warm heat creep up my neck.

“You’re blushing,” Mikey pointed out quietly.

I gave a little laugh, “Well, yeah. I like her. A lot.” Mikey looked even more disappointed, if that was at all possible. “What?” I asked sharply.

He shook his head a little and looked down, avoiding my awaiting stare. “Someday you’ll understand, Frank.” What the fuck? “Let’s just go.”

“Okay...?”

I followed Mikey out to the south parking lot of the school. We marched silently over to a shiny, black Corvette. My mouth dropped in awe.

“You have a Corvette?!” I asked dumbfounded. Mikey didn’t seem to be the type to own such a car.

“Oh, it’s not mine. It’s Gerard’s.”

“Gerard’s?” I gawped.

“Yeah. He, uh, drives me home. And today, you as well.”

I scoffed, “Hmph, wonderful...”

Mikey and I made small talk as we leaned against the car waiting for Gerard. My mind kept drifting to Kelsey. She was so perfect and beautiful, and I couldn’t believe she was all mine. I wondered if she was good in bed, and frankly, I came to the conclusion that she would be because with a body like hers, you’d have to be good.

“Hey fuckers!” a high-pitched scream interupted my day dream. Immediately I tried to identify the voice. I couldn’t, but the voice spoke again, closer this time. “Ohhh Gee. He’s even sexier than I remember.”

I turned around, looked over the short car (thank god), and noticed Gerard walking our way with the guy he was with yesterday. Oh god, two fucking homos in the same fucking car as me. Whoopdy-fucking-doo.
“Hehe, I know, right. He’s fucking gorgeous,” I heard Gerard whisper. Oh my god. He likes me. Ew. So fucking ew.

Mikey didn’t bother turning around as he greeted them. “Hey, Gee. Hey, Bert. Frank’s coming home with us.”

“Mmmm, fine with me,” Gerard said with a smile. He pushed the button on his keys to make the doors unlock. Once he heard the prominent “popping” noise, he motioned towards Mikey and me, then the door. “Get in.”

I rolled my eyes and obliged, sliding in next to Mikey in the backseat. I glanced out the dark, tinted windows and to my regret, Gerard and Bert were in the middle of a sloppy makeout session. They were sucking each other’s tongues so hard, that I thought...god, I don’t even know what I thought. I just wanted to puke up everything that I’d had for lunch.

“Are they...dating, or something?” I asked disgusted.

Mikey looked at them unfazed, and laughed a little. “Ha no. They tried that. It didn’t work out to well.”

I raised my eyebrows in confusion. “So they’re like friends with benefits, then?”

“More like fuck buddies, but yeah. They claim it’s to ‘release sexual tension,’” he made his hand form air quotes.

“Oh,” I responded dumbly.

Mikey crawled up to the front seat a few minutes later and laid on the horn. “Come on, love birds! Let’s get the fuck out of here!” he screamed while knocking on the window.

Gerard and Bert finally stopped sucking each other’s faces and got in the car. Gerard looked back at me and winked. He started up the car and some creepy, satanic song started through the stereo speakers.

“Woe to you, oh earth and sea, for the devil sends the beast with wrath because he knows the time is short. Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number. It’s number is six hundred and sixty-six.”

“What the hell is this?” I asked as the car pulled out of the parking lot. Gerard stepped on the gas pedal and zoomed down the smoothly paved road. Bert turned around and laughed. Mikey quietly smiled to himself.

“It’s Iron Maiden’s ‘Number of the Beast,’” Gerard calmly answered my question. Damn, I felt like a fish out of water.

“Oh,” I answered quietly. I seemed to be doing that a lot lately.

We zoomed down the streets going, like, 80 in a 30-mile per hour zone. So far I really liked how Gerard drives. I wouldn’t mind getting rides from him all the time if I could just get over the fact that he’s such a flamer, which wasn’t going to happen.

Soon we were to our neighborhood, and we went passed my house and pulled into Gerard’s driveway. Gerard shut off the engine and hopped out, Bert following suit.

Mikey gathered his stuff and announced, “We’re here.”

“You live here?” I asked, my eyes wide.

“Yeah...?”

“So you and Gerard are...brothers?”

“Surprise...?” Mikey flashed a worried smile and gave me a double thumbs up.

“Oh...joy.”





i'll update again on thursday :D thanks for all your reviews! they make me happy :D uhhhhh...the rest of the story is in frank's POV, so yea. um that's all i have to say. so enjoyyy!

XoXo caitmo
Sign up to rate and review this story