Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Unusual You

The Bedroom

by caitmonsterrr 10 reviews

frank visits gerard's bedroom...haha.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-05-04 - Updated: 2009-05-04 - 1152 words

1Original
The Way household had the same layout as my own abode (at least from what I could tell since I've only been awake in my house for four hours). The basement staricase was located by the back door, and Gerard and Bert rushed down there to do god knows what. I shot the now-closed door a disgusted look, hoping to penetrate the wood of the door and bare into the eyes of Gerard.

"Chill, Frank," Mikey spoke unexpectedely. "They're not doing anything. Gerard's just changing his clothes."

I was caught by surprise. "Changing his clothes?" Mikey nodded.

As if on cue, the couple emerged from the dark abyss of the basement. And as Mikey had promised, Gerard was indeed dressed in defferent apparel. Instead of the purple skinnies, he was now wearing a looser, black pair, and instead of his hot pink shirt, a black tee with the now-familiar words "Iron Maiden" scribbled across the top. He no longer looked like the flamer he was, but as a typical punk kid, which honestly made me feel a tad bit more comfortable being within the same house as him.

"Here's your coffee." I whipped my head around to see Mikey handing Gerard a steamin cup of insta-coffee in a red mug. "You want some Frank?"

I nodded, thankful to have something to rid the taste of the puke I produced while watching Gerard and Bert swap spit. Mikey returned a nod and motioned me to sit at the table along with his brother and Bert. I cringed a little, but sat anyways. Gerard locked his gaze with my face, and I turned my head slightly to avoid it. Bert leaned over and whispered something into his ear; something I couldn't really make out, but I head the words, "Someday, Gee. Someday."

Someday what? I asked myself as our party of four drank our cups of caffeinated liquid. Mikey was droning on and on about something hi-techy, and was every so often interupted by the suctioned sound of Gerard and Bert's lips. Kill me now, I thought, but the feeling of knowing that Gerard liked me was nagging me so much I couldn't think straight.

"So I heard you were going out with Kelsey McAvoy," Bert spoke towards me, awakening me from my utter agony. Now I could talk about my sweet Kelsey.

A smile erupted from my lips as thoughts of her crept into the dark crevices of my mind. "Yeah," I sighed dreamily.

"Lucky girl," Gerard whispered, somewhat saddened. Bert put his hand on Gerard's and gave it light, reassuring squeeze. Gerard returned the motion with a quick peck on his best friend's lips.

I rolled my eyes, but was curious. "Why do you guys kiss so much and shit?" I asked, debating where or not I wanted the "to release sexual tension" thing confirmed or not.

Gerard looked up, "Don't you ever just want to kiss someone?"

"Well yeah. Of course," I admitted, raising my eyebrows as if to ask why that mattered.

"Well, there's your answer then," he smirked and gave me a wink.

An awkward silence enveloped us, another gay baby, just like the two in front of me, born. A few minutes passed by before the silence was broken by Gerard's annoying voice once again. "You wanna go see my room?" he asked enthused.

"Um, not really..."

"Yes you do!" Bert argued, standing up from his chair and pulling me to the basement door. "Come on! Let's go!"

I was pushed down into the drak abyss. I was blinded, and I rubbed my eyes in order to make the adjustment to the sudden change of light easier. Once my sight was somewhat restored, I noticed the walls were covered with pictures upon pictures and song lyrics. Damn, could that guy draw. Gerard's pictures weren't exactly my style since they were gory, gruesome, and all about vampires, but I admired his apparent talent.

"So...?" Bert asked, noticing my fasinated appearance. "What do you think?"

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Gerard and Mikey waiting apprehensely for my answer. I returned my gaze to the wall, answering, "Surprisingly I like it."

"You need to come feel the bed!" Bert exclaimed, rushing over to Gerard and pushing him down onto the bed. The two of them burst out into unified laughter as their lips once again collided. "Care to join us Frankie?" Bert smiled and Gerard smirked seductively.

"Actually, I need think I need to go home now," I lied. "Um, bye Mikey."

"Not so fast!" Bert gawped, racing off the bed to grab my wrists.

I spazzed. "Let go of me!" I screamed. Mikey and Gerard were smiling like maniacs. I struggled, writhing in Bert's strong arms.

Mikey stopped laughing and spoke, "Frank, chill. He's not going to do anything to you. They're just playing around."

I snarled, "Fucking queers," and freed myself from Bert's grasp. Running up the stairs, I could hear Gerard calling my name and following me. "Get the fuck away from me fag!"

I ran as fast as I could out of the Way house, struggling with the sticky doorknob in the process. I made my way to Gerard's car, desperate to free my bag and get the fuck home. I banged on the window, looking like an idiot, hyperventilating. Gerard was now only a few feet behind me and was gaining fast. "Get away from me, Gerard. Get the fuck away," I stated boldly as he caught up to me.

"I'm just opening the door for you, Frank," he said calmly, dangling the car keys in my face. Putting the key in the lock, Gerard whispered, "You really need to learn how to relax."

I snarled, "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"It means you're always freaking out about things, especially with me being gay. Why do you have such a problem with it?" Gerard asked angrily.

"Because you're a fucking fag!" I screamed at him, grabbing my bag out of the backseat and slinging over my shoulder.

Gerard grabbed my shoulders and slammed my back against the car. His face was so close to mine and I couldn't free myself. I stiffened up, nervous that he was going to hurt me. He looked at my lips then back to my eyes and whispered, "You know, Frankie, not everything has to be perfect. Some things are allowed to be different. I'm one of them."

He let go of me and I ran as fast as I could the ten feet to my house. The fucking fag had issues and I needed to get as far away from him as possible.



sorry for the wait guys. i have a "corneal abrasion" (a scratched eye) so i can't see out of my left eye very well. it hurts like hell, but i got eyedrops from the doctor today :D

XoXo caitmo.
Sign up to rate and review this story