Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Unusual You

I Never Say "I Love You"

by caitmonsterrr 7 reviews

OMG! I'M BACK! :) frank is being less of an ass. you guys'll love me for this one ;)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-07-16 - Updated: 2009-07-16 - 1011 words

1Moving
Dragging myself to school today was a hassle to say the least. Just the thought of seeing Gerard sent me running for the hills. After yesterday's bedroom incident, all I've done was scrub myself clean with AXE bodywash. I wanted all traces of that fucker off my skin. The only thing that kept me from skipping class today was Kelsey.

We officially became a couple, me and her, despite Mikey's bitching. The whole walk home (because I flatout refused to ride with Gerard and Bert), Mikey was giving me shit like, "How could you do this to him when you know how he feels about you?" I shrugged it off and triied to ignore his incesent rambling.

I flipped open my janky out-of-date cellphone and scrolled through my contacts, stopping on Kelsey's name. Mikey must have noticed what I was doing because he finally stopped talking and sighed. "I can't believe you're seriously doing that."

"Why not, Mikey?!" I snapped. "Why would I care what some gay-ass fag thinks of me?"

He rolled his eyes at me, "Whatever, Frank. Just think of how you're breaking his heart every time you say 'I love you' to her."

"I never say 'I love you.'"

With those words and nothing else, we parted ways, him going to his house where gerard inevitably was, and me to my own abode. The way it should be.

I plopped down on my bed, letting my tired head hit the fluffy pillow as I let my thoughs overpower me. As I started drifting into sleep, my phone buzzed in my pocket. I looked at the screen, thankful to see Kelsey's name flash as I had forgotten to text her earlier during my fit of rage.

"Hey baby," I answered, a smile erupting on my face.

"Hi," she replied in her adorable way as always. I could just see her face right now...

"So what's up hun?"

"Well I'm kinda in the mood, if you catch my drift..."

"Well then I guess you should get that sexy ass of yours over here and I'll fix that," I said seductively into the reciever.

"Perhaps I should," she purred, and with that she hung up the phone. It was only mere minutes till I get to see her.

***

There I was, alone in bed with my pants undone. Kelsey had just left and I was horny as fuck. Although I was more than willing to go all the way, she wanted to wait awhile until we did anything more than heavy makeout sessions. Unfortunately, that left me with a hard-on the size of an elephant.

I started rubbing myself, building up even more anticipation within me. I pumped the base of my shaft, imagining it was Kelsey's little hand instead of mine. I imagined her crawling on top of me, taking the lead, her lips smashing against mine in a heated passion. I moaned. And again. And again.

"Whoaaa," I heard someone say...outside my window? I shot my eyes open and looked towards the sound. Gerard. Of course. He climbed to my mother fucking window.

I quickly pulled up my pants, although I was still painfully hard, and went over to the window. "What are you fucking doing here!?" I asked, opening the window.

He let himself in and sat himself on a chair in the corner of my room. "I was just coming over to see if you were alright- Mikey told me about your little fight- but i guess you're just fine..."

I looked at him in disbelief, "Gerard get the fuck out of my room."

"There's no need to be embarrassed, Frankie. It was a nice view," he winked at me, my face flushing with color.

I buttoned my pants up and spoke again, "I thought you were mad at me, you know, for the whole Kelsey thing."

Gerard shook his head and laughed, "I'm not mad, I could never be mad at you, I just..."

"What?"

"I just really really like you."

"I know, Gerard, I know."

There was an awkward silence that enveloped us. I sat on my bed trying to calm myself down by thinking of unpleasant things, and Gerard sat in the chair staring at the floor...for once. Minutes passed before either of us spoke again.

"I care about you, Frankie," he whispered softly, but loud enough to interrupt my thinking. "So much."

"Gerard," I sighed. Seeing his face right now made me regret every time I called him a fag, to his face or behind it. I could see that I hurt him and I was deeply, sincerly sorry. "Gerard," I said again, almost as if the name was unfamiliar to me now.

"I know, Frank."

"You don't know what I'm gonna say." He looked from the floor to me, and I noticed his piercing gaze. I conjured up a deep breath and prepared myself for this, "I'm sorry. Really really sorry."

Gerard raised an eyebrow at me, "What are you sorry for? I'm the one who kept hitting on you, doing anything to make you like me, even when I knew you liked someone else, let alone you're not even gay."

"Gerard, listen. I called you names, I gave you shit. I'm the only one at fault. Being in love isn't a crime. You did nothing. I'm sorry."

"'Being in love isn't a crime,'" he repeated quietly to himself. "Have you ever been in love, Frank?"

"No."

"Have you ever been loved?"

I looked at him, "I mean my mom loves me..."

"No, have you ever been truly, deeply loved?"

"No."

"You are now." Gerard got up and gave me the biggest hug. I returned it, much to his surprise and even my own. "I just want you to know that I love you."

a/n: OMG I'M BACK!?!?!?! way too long, huh? i agree. sorry about that. i have no excuses, so yea. i hope you like this update. it didn't turn out at all the way i planned, and that's a good thing ;) enjoy!

XoXo caitmo
Sign up to rate and review this story