Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Like I Did Yesterday

Can't you see that I need you?

by disturbedangel6 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-04-15 - Updated: 2009-04-16 - 470 words

0Unrated
I really wanted to wake up but my brain told me that my body still need sleep. I sighed at it mentally and obeyed my brain. I hugged my pillow and stretched out my legs. Maybe more sleep wouldn't hurt.
Suddenly I heard the chair fall on it's side and someone curse under their breath. I sat up and saw Gerard giving me an apologetic smile as he lift the chair right way up.
"Sorry, you can go back to sleep now."
"Nah, it's cool. I was meant to wake up anyway," I told him. "How did you walk into that chair?"
"Um," Gerard stood there blankly. "I got distracted."
I laughed and got out of the sofa bed.
"I'll go make some breakfast," Gerard said and went into the kitchen.
I nodded and made my way into the bathroom. I smiled at myself in the mirror; something I haven't done in ages.
After I did what I needed to do I went into the kitchen where I found Gerard mining through the fridge.
He turned to me looking helpless. "I didn't know I didn't have any edible food."
I peeked into the fridge and noticed that all the fruit and other cooked food were all rotten and out of date. I then looked at Gerard and noticed that he didn't look the usual size he usually did. He looked thinner. It just clicked to me that he has cut down on the food. I frowned at that.
"Then lets go out and eat," I suggested. "And maybe we can go grocery shopping too."
He nodded timidly and stood up, "I'll go change."
I stared after him.
I never knew I meant a lot to him to the fact that he starved himself.
I wanted to fix this up. Desperately.
I grabbed the clothes from yesterday and went into the bathroom to change. Thankfully Gerard lent me some of his old clothes for me to sleep in. After I changed I decided that I looked to dry and pale so I raided through the drawer and found some eyeliner that Gerard may have used and smeared it on. For fun, I decided to try and find some foundation but instead I found some pills. I just stared at the box of anti-depresant pills. I knew that Gerard didn't need them now. He wasn't depressed. He was suffering depression years ago... but not now. Then why was it here? I put it back to it's place and raided the drawer again. My heart sank when I saw razors. They obviously looked like they came from a gillete.
"Shit," I muttered.







I'm so so so so sorry for the cheapskate chapter
And so so sorry for not updating in ages
I've just never had time to sit and think at home.


Review?
Sign up to rate and review this story