Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Equinox

The Finale - Six of Seven (September 21st)

by rawrlittledino 3 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2009-04-26 - Updated: 2009-04-26 - 496 words - Complete

2Exciting
September 21st

They do not love that do not show their love. The course of true love never did run smooth. Love is a familiar. Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but love. William Shakespeare




Nothing good ever comes from thinking too much.

Thinking, in general, usually ends up with a plan that either kills someone or hurts their heart.

”Gabe look in that book over there, there’s usually something about dark forces in that one, Patrick was glued to it for weeks,” Izzy smiled and watched as Gabe walked over to the cupboard, picking up the leather bound book that Izzy was motioning to. He waved his hand to ask her if it was the one she was talking about, and when she nodded he brought it over to the table that he, Izzy and Amber were occupying to research the fall of William. A few days ago their resident geeks, Joe and Patrick had found a spell in one of their books that would get rid of him, but they were still yet to find how to perform it. Gabe was overjoyed at their discovery, and mentioned to the girls that if they could find the way to do the spell, everything would be over, and they could live their lives in peace without William interfering. Looking through old dark magic books since then, they had become even more determined to find the way to do the spell. Gabe stopped on one of the pages, and read through, widening his eyes with every word. Amber and Izzy both stopped what they were doing when they saw his reaction to the book, and stared at him until he was finished reading. He looked up and gulped, nodding his head towards the book.

“I found it, the way to do that spell,” Izzy and Amber looked excited, but Gabe looked solemn, and the two frowned.

“Well, that’s a good thing, right?” Amber asked, and Gabe nodded.

“Yes, it’s good that we know how to get rid of William. Not so much the way we do it.” He sighed, and Amber crushed her eyebrows together.

“Well, how do we do it?” She asked, and Gabe gulped.

“It says here, that the combined power of three different magical beings can pull power from him, and use that power to, for lack of a better term, blow him to smithereens.” Izzy smiled.

“Well that’s good-” Gabe cut her off.

“The three people have to be magically inclined from different ways, for example, myself, a witch, Amber, a werewolf, and you, Izzy, a vampire,” Izzy nodded.

“Okay, so where’s the problem? We just do the hocus pocus and, voila, sun dried Beckett for dinner,” Gabe sighed again.

“Whoever performs the spell will be overpowered by it.” Izzy blinked and her posture shrunk.

“So you mean-” Gabe cut her off.

“Whoever does the spell, the three people that kill William, they die too,”
Sign up to rate and review this story