Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'm Not One For Love Songs

I'm Not One For Love Songs (Part 9)

by ohsotay23 5 reviews

It's the next morning, what happens? Regret? Freakouts? Hmmm? ;]

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-05-08 - Updated: 2009-05-09 - 1495 words - Complete

0Unrated
Authors Note- I’ve decided that I’m going to start recommending random songs/bands/artists that I think people should take a listen to; just to mix things up. Tell me if you like them or not in a review. I’d love to introduce people to some new music. :]

Song Recommendation of this Update-> Hold Me Close- The Scenic


I’m Not One For Love Songs

I woke up the next day with the worst pain in my neck. And his name is Gabriel Saporta… jaykayz. But I really actually did wake up with a crick in my neck.

I sat up and saw that he was missing and I did not even wanna know where he’d gone now. I didn’t hear puking so I didn’t have to make a run for the bathroom, that’s all that I knew.

I sat up slowly and noticed Jay walking around in the kitchen with her cell phone glued her ear. I could hear her talking business with, presumably Pete, and then I heard her mention the word ‘Gabe’.

“..Yeah… Don’t worry, he has no injuries… How exactly did I find him you ask? Well, he was passed out on my couch with my roommates laying on the ground in front of him. Don’t worry, there were no interesting positions going on, besides his hand in her hair… I know, he is a weirdo..”

I decided not to make my presence known because the part of this phone conversation that I was hearing was very interesting.

“Is he okay? I’m honestly not sure.. he’s passed out in my friend’s bathroom now… Yeah. Ashlee’s beeping in? Kay, talk to you later.” She hung up with a sigh and shook her head with a slight chuckle.

“So? Interesting conversation I’ve heard here,” I commented amused.

She turned around with this guilty look on her face.

“Who was that?” I asked, already knowing the answer.

“Oh, my mom..”

“Oh really now? Are you sure about that?”

She just nodded her head with a totally fake smile plastered onto her face.

“Wrong answer, I know it was Pete,” I said nonchalantly and walked completely into the kitchen and grabbed an apple.

“Okay, fine you caught me, whatever. Question is, why exactly was Gabe here?” she asked curiously.

“Well I was his nurse and I was leaving and he gave me the ‘oh no, why’d you hit that puppy?’ look so I gave him my number and told him that if he needed someone that I was there for him. Then I got home and I was asleep and there was a bang bang and I answered and he fell inside the apartment and he was puking and I felt so bad. He looked so sad. I’m weak I know okay!” I rushed out with a mix of emotions. Some I didn’t even know existed.

“Okay, um… I’m not even quite sure how to respond to that…”

“That’s probably for the best,” I decided with a sigh and slid down the fridge with a bottle of water in hand.

Just then Joe popped out of the bathroom with a certain toothbrush in his mouth.

“Thank God you had an extra toothbrush in here hun! My mouth reeked! But it smells a bit funky!” he called out to Jay who had a slightly confused look on her face while I sat there flailing in laughter.

“What extra toothbr-” I cut her off as I called out to Joe.

“That’s Gabe’s puke toothbrush from last night!” the look on his face could definitely rival Macaulay Culkin’s, circa Home Alone. He slammed the door and I could hear copious gurgling of mouth wash and then some gagging.

Cam looked at me and rolled her eyes at her boyfriend… if you could call it that? I mean I refer to them as significant others but they never actually defined their status.

I chugged my water bottle really quickly while Jay sat at the breakfast island with her Rice Crispies cereal. I watched the clock tick by and before I knew it boredom had settled in around me. It was about ten now and I decided Gabe needed to wake his ass up. And having a hangover would be no excuse.

I walked out of the kitchen past Jay who was silently reading the new AP that had come in yesterday as Joe layed on his stomach watching cartoons. I entered my room and saw Gabe sprawled out over my queen sized bed with his shirt off, now just in his boxers and socks. His disheveled hair made me want to take pictures that would be used as blackmail for the rest of his life and mine.

I got an idea suddenly and decided that I would totally fuck with his mind.

I crawled into the bed and pulled my cami and bra straps under my armpits so that it would appear as if I wasn’t wearing anything and I pulled the covers over my actually completely clothed body, but he didn’t have to know that…

“Wakey wakey,” I whispered in his ear and slapped his cheek lightly. His eyes started to open slowly and I could already see his grimace from what must have been an excruciating headache.

“What the..?” he asked slowly realizing that I was lying in bed with him, naked- as far as he knew.

I just smiled at him and winked, “Ready for round 8?” I asked playfully.

His eyes widened and next thing I knew he had sprung out of the bed and was lying on his back on the floor. I pulled the covers with me and leaned over the bed to smile at him.

“I’m guessing you’re still tired from last night?” I pouted.

“Wait, STOP! What happened?!” he asked shocked.

“You know exactly what happened,” I told him. Gosh his mini freak out was sooo worth the whole pretending that I was attracted to him. Cough.

“No, last I remember was that I was totally fucked up and you were rubbing my back while I barfed my brains out.”

“I something else-d your brains out last night too…” I said with another wink.

“Lies!” he screamed.

“Truth. And then you ran outta condoms so we said ‘the hell with it’ and just kept going, remember?” I said kicking my legs up and down as we stayed in our current positions; him on the floor and me ‘naked’ on the bed.

I believe his mouth was a complete circle at the moment.

“Should we name him Gabe jr. or maybe Nathan?” I said smiling innocently.

“HIM?!” Gabe shrieked.

“I just have this strong feeling that he’s going to be a boy,” I giggle, rubbing my blanket covered stomach.

“What is wrong with you!? Why are you not freaking out!?” he shrieked.

“Maybe because you’re freaking out enough for the both of us?” I questioned.

“Are you serious!?” he yelled.

“Nope, I’m actually totaling just messing with your head. We never had sex, pshh, in your dreams buddy boy,” I stuck my tongue out at him and put my shirt and bra strap back over my arm as I headed to my closet.

“Why would you do that? My head was already hurting enough,” he whined as I looked out the window and back at my clothes in my closet. It looked like it was going to start pouring any second.

“Cause I felt like it. Kay? Cool. Go borrow some clothes from Joe while I change. We’re going to brunch in 15 minutes. Be ready,” I told him as I went to go to Cam’s room to change.

He just stood in the middle of the room rubbing his temples with his eyes squinted and seeming to be in agonizing pain.

I sighed, “There’s Advil in the kitchen, first cabinet to the left. Take two and drink some orange juice. Hurry up though, the clock’s ticking,” I informed him as I exited the room.

I saw Jay leaning against the wall across from my room.

“Look who’s eavesdropping now,” I commented as I kept walking down the hallway to her room.

“Oh, dear Natalia, do not think for one second that I did not see and hear that whole little act. And THEN that whole little Advil thing, I’m starting to think you might have a little crushy-wushy on dear Gabriel,” she said with a cocky smirk on her face.

“And I think you forgot to take you meds this morning,” I said with a mocking grin as I slammed her bedroom door right in her face so that I could change.

I mean I guess Gabe isn’t too bad…

Woah, wait a second, what am I saying? Maybe I forgot to take my meds today too…
Sign up to rate and review this story