Categories > Books > Harry Potter > It's A Halloweeny Time of Year?

Ahem. . .

by My--Toro--Romance 0 reviews

Next chapter :) (3)

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: James,Lily,Lucius,Lupin,Sirius - Published: 2009-05-10 - Updated: 2009-05-10 - 1456 words

-1TrainWreck
Ahem…

By My--Toro--Romance

RLSB

AN. As a note, Botox has been around in some form since 1822, Hair-straightening irons have been around since 1872 and Smarties since 1933. And Trick-or-Treating since the early 1980’s (so I was nearly right.)
Thank you people for reviewing, as promised, -hands out the love and other items- TIME FOR SOME MORE HARDCORE FANFICTION. Oh yeah.


________________________________________

“Very eloquent Remus dear. Nice panties by the way” Sirius was babbling, trying hard to avert his eyes from his semi-naked friend. Remus coughed; his face a rather fetching shade of purple.

“Not saying anything Remus my dear? Had you hoped to impress me with your knobbly knees, ‘cause I’m sorry to break it to you mate, but I’m not very turned on...oh and while I’m here, why aren’t you wearing your trousers?”

Remus looked down at the ground blushing an even deeper shade of purple and held up his stained trousers.

“Ah I see... attack of the spunk monster...”

“What?!” spluttered Remus,

“Remmykins, it’s okay, you’re seventeen, and you are allowed to have wet dreams over me.” Sirius smirked. “After all, I am quite the sexy beast dontcha think?” He wiggled his hip and pouted. Seeing Remus raise his eyebrow, he stopped and half-glared at him.

“C’mon Moony, help me out here, I’m trying to be alluring,” he waggled his eyebrows. Sighing, Remus walked over to him and studied said man.

“Tilt your head, mmhm, raise that leg there...that’s right... now if you just move that bit of hair-” he brushed some hair out of Sirius’ eyes, Sirius shivered at the contact. Remus quickly drew back his hand.

“Don’t-” Sirius grabbed Remus’ hand and held it to his face, all the while, staring into his eyes. Remus held his gaze, his face turning from purple to a much nicer shade of pink. Sirius leaned in so close that Remus could feel his breath ghosting over his neck. He shivered and pressed himself against Sirius’ body. He could feel the outlines of Sirius’ muscles through his shirt and he had to admit, it did feel very good.

“Maybe we should-” Remus was cut off by Sirius pressing his lips lightly over his. His eyes widened before fluttering shut as he leaned into the kiss. Sirius smiled against Remus’ mouth and ran his tongue along Remus’ bottom lip. Remus surprised himself by moaning slightly and opening his mouth. Where had this side of him come from? He had always been the quiet not-getting-any friend that hung around with the other 3. Even Peter had got more than he had (a fact, which, when brought up in conversation, he refused to speak about). But then, here he was, in his underwear, lips glued to the Hogwarts stud under the silver full moon. Well this is a night for firsts, he thought first human night under a full moon, first kiss, first- whoa what’s that? Remus’ eyed flew open as he felt a... certain... presence on his lower half. It was Sirius’ hand. And it seemed to be slipping inside his underpants. He broke the kiss and leaned back, looking into Sirius’ wide, innocent eyes.

“Do you have a problem Remmy darling?”

“Uhm, well I was just... well you see...”

“Spit it out dear, I haven’t got all night” he grinned cheekily. Remus took a deep breath,

“Sirius I’m not hugely comfortable with being groped in a public place, in the middle of town no less.”

“My girlfriends didn’t seem to mind it...” He looked a little puzzled, “There was Hannah, and Charlotte, and Sarah, and Naomi, and Cara, and Rosie, and Anna, and Megan, and Saskia, and Bella, although saying that, she didn’t seem to like doing anything in public-”

“-alright Sirius-”

“-and then there was Jo, and Cherie, and Dana, and Clarissa, and Antonia, and Michelle-”

“ALRIGHT SIRIUS! I GET IT! YOU’RE USED TO TOUCHING PEOPLE IN PUBLIC BUT I’M NOT OKAY WITH IT! I’VE NEVER EVEN BEEN WITH ANYONE, MUCH LESS HAVE THEM GROPE MY ARSE!” he stopped, gasping for breath, his face, once again, purple. Sirius raised his eyebrows before taking Remus’ hands in his,

“I’m sorry Moons, that was insensitive of me, I should have realised. Sorry.” His lips twitched and a small smile played across his lips. Remus sighed.

“It’s okay; just slow it down a bit okay? I don’t want to go from being no-one to being the Gryffindor bike”

“I wouldn’t say you were no-one exactly, not after last Halloween...” Sirius’ grey eyes glinted.

“Hm, yes but putting McGonagall flavoured Polyjuice potion in the Slytherin drinks wasn’t really how I wanted to break out into the public eye” Sirius put his finger on Remus’ lips, silencing his little rant.

“What’s done is done” he whispered. Remus breathed out slowly and pressed his lips against Sirius’, he felt Sirius smile against him before deepening the kiss. They backed up against a tree and Sirius slid his hand up Remus’ shirt, tracing his scars.

“Don’t-” mumbled Remus, through the kiss.

“What?” replied Sirius, pulling away slightly,

“Don’t pay my scars any attention; they’re a sign of everything that’s wrong with me.”

“Remus, they are a part of you now, you have to accept that. Plus, you didn’t transform tonight, maybe it’s the Halloween magic.” Sirius was going to continue but he saw the frown on his golden boy’s forehead so he withdrew his hands and kissed Remus softly.

“Whatthefuck?!” They jerked round to see James standing at the entrance to the Hogs Head, swaying slightly, mouth hanging open.

“James,” said Sirius calmly, “what are you doing out here?”

“I was... Lily left so... I...what’re you doing out here?” James walked forwards, an uncharacteristic smirk on his face

“Nothing, it was a trick-or-treat... but Remus had no sweets, so as a punishment... I kissed him... have you seen Nicole anywhere, man does that girl have a nice rack...I love boobs...?” Sirius flailed around for various explanations until he trailed off, looking apprehensive.

“Bullshit,” muttered James, the smirk even bigger on his face. Then he turned and followed the retreating silhouette of Lily Evans back to the castle with no more than a;

“Bye Remus, Sirius... OI EVANS!”

“Well that was smooth,” murmured Remus, “I had no idea you loved boobs so much... d’you know, I reckon my trousers are dry now, g’night.” He hurriedly pulled them on and began walking quickly back to the castle, not looking back once.

________________________________________

“Awww man.” Sirius kicked the tree and sank down in the dirt. He snorted, “Nice boobs... jeez” he began to giggle, until he was laughing so much that tears were running down his face. Then a shadow fell over him,

“Alright Black? What’s all this hilarity then? Not laughing at me I hope. That would be very... unfortunate, right boys?” Sirius looked up to see the white blonde Slytherin, Lucius Malfoy, standing over him, flanked by two other burly boys.

“Now I believe we had a deal? I provide you with the... what was it? Oh yes,” He held up a package wrapped in brown paper. “I get you this” Sirius reached out and took the package from Lucius’ hand. Leaning back against the tree, he tore off the paper, letting out a low whistle when he saw what was inside. He picked up the shiny front-loading revolver and weighed it in his hand.

“Very nice Lucius, no trouble getting it I hope?” He smirked at Lucius, who was wearing the exact same expression. Sirius shook himself.

“What, this filthy muggle contraption? Of course not, what do you think I am, incompetent?” Lucius scowled, “But anyway, to your half of the deal, I believe you owe me something of a more... intimate nature. Boys? The Shrieking Shack I think.” He clapped his hands and the two muscular Slytherins grabbed Sirius under the arms. Sirius swallowed,

“Now Lucius, I never thought-”

“You never thought I’d go near those vile muggles? Oh I did, after all, look at what I’m getting in return.” He turned and walked back towards Hogwarts.

“Crabbe? Goyle? Hurry up you ham-fisted idiots. I want to get this over with before dawn breaks.”

________________________________________

A.N. Ooo, TENSE. :D Longest chapter yet! Sorry I’ve been away, I had no idea what to write, but NEVER FEAR! Now I have BIG PLANS.

So what did you think? Reviews are the air I breathe. So if you don’t review I’ll die. Alas, I jest, I jest.
Should I continue? Share your thoughts :D

Tonks.xo
Sign up to rate and review this story