Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Art Of Holding Hands

Caramel Criminal

by xxASUKAxx 18 reviews

bobert is here now ^^ yaaaay Frankie goes a little far to steal gerard's caramel o__O

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-05-11 - Updated: 2009-05-11 - 5245 words

5Funny


[Author’s Note]: hiiii people sorry this has taken so long....I’ve had so much going on....:S im sorry I’m sorry I hope this chapter is good enough for you :/ taken me fricking ages to do....it was one fo those...write...delete.....write...delete situations i was going out of my mind haha but...

Please review or rate because im kinda nervous about this chapter: / ....and the next should be good i think...there maybe a little frerard action wiggles eyebrows mhmmm you like the sound of THAT :D

Yaaay I’m going seeing green day :D I’m so excited it will be my first time seeing them...I’m standing though =[ oh well it’s still green day :D...and then before that I’ve got kings of leon yaaaaaay

Oh oh oh i have my rock gig coming up to and I have managed to persuade the members of my band this year to play welcome to the black parade....I’m so psyched squeal....mainly cuz i’d kick their ass if they said no and they all love me =] hehe :P...i was so happy but shocked...cuz like no one in my class likes mcr cept me =[...oh well I will find an mcr buddy some day lol :P

Anyways ejoy reading my little cheeps ^^....i hoep you like it and its not too shabby and stuff :D
And of course thanks to the lovely:
IeroMyHeroMCR
MyChemicalFangirl
Lollykillerx__x
And...E-JayLovesGerard

Thank you my darlings ^^
xoxo Lottie oxox










The wind picked up ever so slightly. It blew the soft strands of Frank’s hair across his face momentarily blocking the world from view; he smiled as he felt the wind creep surreptitiously across his cheeks crawling towards his fellow companions.
Frank opened his hand with the tiniest fraction of movement and splayed his fingers feeling the breeze encircle his fingers. he turned his head as a soft childish giggle reached his ears, at the side of him was Kelsey her hair glinting violently from the light of the sun and clashing wonderfully with the green lawn of the field underneath their feet, he watched as she suddenly grabbed a hold of Hannah’s hand and began skipping with her making soft imprints with their shoes as the grass folded willingly beneath them.
He watched fascinated as their footfalls seemed to land in sync with each hop and slip of the foot, he tilted his head to the side before he heard a dreamy sigh from behind him, he stopped in his tracks and turned to see Alex catch up with him, he flicked his hair to the side and grinned at Frank as he pulled the cigarette that was pinned in between his fingers up to his lips, he took a drag and Frank unconsciously wet his lips with his tongue, the ash glowed red for a second as Alex took in its deadly toxins before breathing out contentedly.
Alex pulled the small blue box out of his pocket and instantly flicked the lid and waved it in front of Frank’s face; Frank smiled and gladly selected one of the brown filters before pulling out the rest of its white body.
“Thanks” Frank smiled before pushing the death stick between his lips, he pulled out his lighter and gave it a quick expert flick and in a second he was dragging the smoke back into his lungs and letting what couldn’t be consumed fill the air with a large white transparent cloud. Alex pouted and Frank raised an eyebrow as he pushed the lighter back into his school pants.
“What’s up?” he asked frowning and furrowing his eyebrows; Alex turned and looked at him with what seemed to be an infinite sadness.
“I want to skip too” he sniffled and Frank stared at him dumbfounded for a few seconds before he began roaring with...giggles. Alex pouted and began waving for him to shut up incidentally flicking ash to the grass carpeted floor beneath.
“shut up you freaking butt plug” Alex yelled trying not to laugh, Frank who was currently bent over double giggling loudly and high pitched to himself straightened up to look at Alex who was currently attempting to send him death threats with his eyes....and failing miserably.
“then go skip with them” Frank gasped pointing towards Kelsey and Hannah who had just been joined by Lottie, Alex followed Frank’s gaze and watched his sister, Kelsey and Hannah giggle and laugh as they skipped singing nursery rhymes.
“there’s no point now” he scoffed “they’re all the way over there” Frank shook his head at Alex and took another large drag of the cigarette blowing it in Alex’s face, Alex gasped and began to waft the smoke away with his arms, causing Frank to collapse into another fit of giggles.
“oh there it is...I can see the school” Frank raised his eyebrows and Alex stopped waving his arms around to stare at Lottie who was no longer skipping, she had a very large smile on her face and was standing next to Mikey her arm out stretched in front of her and her finger pointing.
Frank turned and squinted and could see a line of trees that looked like they made a mini forest of some sort, and just poking over the top of their green leaves he could make out the beige top of a large building, no doubt Gerard’s school, he smiled and squealed inside at the thought of seeing Gerard again. Mikey smiled and ruffled Lottie’s hair who pouted before stealing his glasses quicker than anything Frank had ever seen in his life.
“Noo you fucking bitch” Mikey yelled and miraculously tackled her to the ground; he began wrestling with her while Lottie yelped and squealed.
“Alex dear brother rescue your lovely sister” Alex turned to Lottie and stared at her for a moment even Mikey stopped harassing her to look at him, he then shook his head, rolled his eyes and continued to walk making Mikey belt out a large evil laugh which cackled across the ground as Lottie screamed insults at both of them.


Gerard grinned and looked around the wall he was currently hiding behind.
He was standing about a foot away from the gym doors wondering if his class had already changed and gotten themselves into the hall, because if they had it meant that he was free to run across the field and wait by the fence for Frankie and the rest of his little posse.
He chanced it and jogged over to the gym doors, one of the doors was open and Gerard slowly poked his head around it to see that the hall leading to the changing rooms was deserted.
He grinned and then wrinkled his nose as he caught the smell of dirty football shirts and shorts that were currently sitting under a bag next to the door he was peering around.
He shook his head at the bag before stepping into the hall and making his way towards the changing room door, he pressed his ear to it listening intently and smiled, if his class was in there he would no doubt have heard one of the jocks making stupid loud remarks, either that or he would have heard them taunting someone
He frowned as he thought about what they would say about him if he was in there now, they sometimes made snide comments about him as he passed them in the corridor or to their friends at lunch, acting as though they were talking among themselves but loud enough so Gerard could hear.
They never touched him though, sure they said and made ridiculous remarks towards his hair and his clothes and of course the music he liked.
Gerard didn’t like fighting much and he didn’t like violence at all, the jocks knew this and that was why they risked their comments, though they could see it in his eyes that if they snapped him he would be uncontrollable.
Gerard sighed with relief and made his way back through the hall, he would be free to cross the green lawn of the school now and nobody would see him, because the school stupidly had the school built so that there were no windows facing this direction. The only way Gerard could get caught was if someone happened to walk down the Gym hall and stand in the space of the open door.
It wouldn’t matter if he didn’t turn up to Gym no one noticed him anyway, the Jocks were the only ones the Gym teachers cared about, and sport was the only thing the Jocks cared about.

He laughed lightly to himself as he breathed in the fresh air blowing around his face and tickling his cheeks.
He raised a hand and let his fingers slowly trace the small purple mark on his neck remembering how god dam good it had felt to have Frank make it.
“And now I get to spend more time with him” he squealed to himself then cleared his throat, blushing as he realised that he was talking to himself.
He sighed and frowned as he saw Frankie’s face appear in his mind again, as clear as day, wearing that adorable bright eyed smile he did every time he saw Gerard, the smile that was so captivating, so contagious.
Gerard found himself grinning and shook his head marvelling at the effect this boy had had on him, he had known Frankie for what? Four days now? And he already couldn’t get him out of his head, every time he heard the name Frank his ears would prick up expectantly and he would automatically turn to the person who had said it.
He ran his fingers through his soft locks and bit down on his lip as he wondered what he was going to do with his girlfriend Chrissie.
He began mulling everything over wondering how he would end it with Chrissie and whether he would have the guts to, he hated upsetting or hurting people in anyway if anything he strived to help them! He knew that she would beg him not to and then he would of course most likely end up staying with her because she would start crying and sobbing about how much she loved him.
He looked up from the green grass which was currently swaying with the direction of the soft breeze dancing along and playing with the strands of his hair.
And then he looked up to see he had reached the fence and on the other side were people, quite a lot of them.
His brother grinned and waved, a short girl with bright red hair positively beamed at him, a boy with long brown hair swept over his eyes stuck his tongue out and the girl standing next to him pushed her fingers inside of her lips then pulled them apart making a very ridiculous face, she had long hair with one of the thickest side fringes he had ever seen and underneath it was dyed bright pink, beside her was another small girl with longish purple hair who smiled shyly and gave him a small wave which he returned and then. Then there was Frankie he was standing inches away from Gerard on the other side of the fence and unbelievably still hadn’t noticed him. Gerard tilted his head and watched as Frank pulled his phone out of his pocket and began to dial a number.
Gerard watched captivated as the breeze blew Frank’s hair across his face stroking his soft skin making him push it away and tuck it behind his ear and then a thought suddenly occurred to him.
She can't manipulate me anymore...Things are different now....now...there’s him...
He grinned then jumped a little as he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, he pulled it out and rolled his eyes silently laughing as the caller id told him it was Frankie, he shook his head as Frankie’s friends stifled their laughter.
“Hello” Gerard answered expecting Frank to whip around, Frank however stayed completely oblivious.
“Gee, gee” Gerard beamed it was so cute to hear Frank say his name like that!
“Yes”
“Where the hell is your sexy piece of ass?”
Gerard blushed as he saw the red haired girl double over with silent giggles, her hand slammed firmly over her mouth.
“about two meters away from you” he smirked and laughed as Frank span around and blushed all the way down to his toes, or at least from what Gerard could gather.
He scowled and shoved his phone back into his pocket before turning around obviously trying to hide his blushing face.
The others were roaring with laughter now and the Red haired girl was on her knees clutching her stomach.
He smiled at the back of Frank’s head and moved over before slipping his arm through one of the holes in the wired fence, he laced his fingers through Frank’s, who turned biting on his thumb and looking down at his shoes as his toe dug into the ground, his blush had cooled down now but there was still a strong cherry colour to his cheeks.
And at that moment Gerard knew that there was simply no way anything was as cute and adorable as Frank.
“Hey sugar” he murmured to him and Frank smiled still biting his thumb, Gerard gave his hand a squeeze as he greeted him and Frank squeezed it back.
He ran a hand through Frank’s hair, stopping when he had his fringe pinned back so he could see that beautiful face; he then ran his thumb across Frank’s cheek and revelled in the softness of his skin!
He knew that Frank would be grinning again soon it was just a matter of recovering from his blush.
“Hey gee” he looked up and flashed him his bright eyed grin and Gerard mentally squealed inside as his favourite smile appeared on his favourite face which was attached to his favourite person.
Gerard sighed then pressed his lips softly against Frank’s forehead, he knew he shouldn’t but whenever he was with Frank the only way he could resist the urge to jump on him was with subtle things like cuddles and kisses to the forehead or cheeks, that way Gerard wasn’t cheating and they could both express their feelings without being judged by people, Except for those who knew them far too well.
He smiled as he let go of Frank hair and removed his lips from Frank’s head.
“I don’t mind you thinking my ass is sexy” he chuckled and Frank let out that high pitched childish giggle, it was so fascinating.
Gerard suddenly turned his head as he heard soft but heavy footfalls behind him. Ray was striding towards him with a look of annoyance on his face as his curls bounced and captivated the sunlight.
Behind him came Bob he was of the same build as Ray with a kind gentle face that relaxed you just by looking at it. His ice blue eyes shone and glittered through his strawberry blonde hair which was swept across his face with the majority hidden under a grey beanie hat.
Gerard smiled then looked back at Frank who was pouting and flicking his eyes between the three of them.
“How come you guys don’t have to wear uniform?”
Gerard smiled and looked down at Frank looking at the rolled up sleeves of his brilliantly white shirt, then down the neck of his red tie, he looked so punk in his uniform, so long as you didn’t count his cuteness.
“Because we are cooler than you” Ray stated wearing a smug smile, he then frowned as he looked at Gerard.
“Sorry we’re a little late; we got held up by meat head”
“hmm” Gerard’s eyes darkened and he nodded at Ray and Bob telling them it was fine, Ray, Bob, AJ and Gerard just like all the other misfits in their school, the only difference being that they stood up for themselves and didn’t let anybody squash them.
That had been the reason Gerard was now at a different school to his brother. In their old school Gerard and Mikey had gotten equally bullied and Gerard would be too scared to stick up for himself.
And then there came the day when Gerard saw a couple of football players flanking Mikey, one had held him up against the locker and the other had punched him in the stomach. That was it. Gerard had snapped.
Earning them both exclusion even though Mikey had done nothing wrong, his parents had gone mental and had finally decided on separating Mikey and Gerard at school because they thought that Gerard had a ‘bad attitude’.
So when Gerard had started fresh at Green Acres he made sure he didn’t take shit of anyone, he’s never had to hit anyone, but he told them straight out that he wasn’t taking any of their bull shit.
After that he became very tight friends with Ray and AJ because they two where school rejects who didn’t take shit. Then shortly after that came strawberry blonde Bob, no one really taunted Bob he was too much of a chilled out guy to give a fuck, so the jocks just sort of gave up on him.
“Meat....head?” Gerard turned around to see a look of pure confusion drift across Frank’s face.
“Just some dumb ass dude” Gerard smiled reassuringly, waving his free hand to show it was nothing.
“Oh okay” Frank said slowly clearly still a little curious.
“Geraaaaard” Gerard jumped earning a giggle from Frank; he glared at him before turning to the side although he already knew who it was.
AJ greeted him and smiled her blue eyes glittering with happiness from knowing she was going to see Kelsey.
she was wearing her famous black skinny jeans, a white vest top and a sky blue cardigan, on her head was a black hat matching her shining hair, and just like bob only her long side fringe was visible it sat neatly on her head and hung down at the back.
Her hands were tucked neatly into her pocket and her lips were pulled up into an awkward smile.
“AJ” Bob yelled his voice strangely calming even though he was shouting; he grasped her arm and pulled her into a tight hug.
“Bobert I can’t breathe” she squealed against his chest, he let her go then shoved her towards Gerard who grinned and eloped her into a one armed hug.
“Hey AJ”
“Hey Gerard” she smiled into that cool voice of hers, he watched as her eyes went from Gerard’s hand to Frank’s and then to Frank’s face.
“Frank dude how are you” she smiled
“I’m okay” he giggled then jerked his head to the direction of his friends, she followed with her eyes and saw with pure happiness Kelsey stood next to the girl with long black and pink hair laughing joyfully.
“She’s here, she’s here” she squealed letting go of Gerard so she could jump up and down and clap her hands.
Gerard looked up at the red haired girl, he had known it was Kelsey as soon as he had seen her, AJ had never got around to shutting up about how red her hair was and he had to admit, it was pretty dam red!
He turned to look at Frank who was now stood to the side staring at back of Kelsey’s head almost willing her to turn around.
It must have worked however because Kelsey suddenly turned around, a smile was plastered to her face from laughing at something Hannah had said.
Gerard laughed as her eyes found AJ and she let out an excited squeal before running over, AJ blushed and found herself feeling extremely shy.
She laced her hands underneath her chin looking extremely child like.
“Go through the fence” Kelsey whined “I want to hug you”
AJ blushed but nodded and did what she was asked; she crawled though placing a hand on her hat so it didn’t get caught. As soon as she was through Kelsey caught her into a large hug rocking her slightly before she pushed her lightly giant a tree and began pressed her lips against the other girls. Mikey wolf whistled and Gerard rolled his eyes, smiling and shaking his head.
“I want to meet people” Bob suddenly whined to Ray who nodded.
“Me too”
Ray began carefully climbing through the whole in the fence; he went with caution not wanting to catch his ringlets on the sharp wire protruding around the huge gap in the wide fence.
“You’d think they’d have fixed it by now” Gerard laughed to Frankie who giggled.
Once Ray was out he stretched up and began shaking the hands of everyone in their group and Frank was happy to see that everyone he said hello to had a smile beaming on their faces and he knew they loved his cheerfulness.
Bob was next he shoved through the fence not caring if his hair, clothes or even his skin was snagged on the wires sharpness, he then proceeded to give everyone a hug.
Gerard d let go of Frank’s hand and almost instantly missed the warmth, he loved how their hands slotted together as perfectly as though he was meant to hold no other hand except for Frank’s.
He made his way over to the fence and began to crawl through, he had almost made it and went to pull his foot out before he got stuck on one of the wires and he stumbled over almost falling on his face.
He blushed as he heard Frank let out that giggle he loved so much.
“Shut up you short ass” Gerard pouted ruffling Frank’s hair, Frank frowned and began patting his hair down.
“Gee, gee I’m not a puppy” he protested and Gerard laughed before placing his fingers into Frank’s hair where he proceeded to mess it up.
“urgh you are so dam annoying” Frank whined trying to pry Gerard’s hands away from his head.
“yeah but you love me so there” Gerard grinned letting Frank grab a hold of his wrists and remove his hands from his hair, he smiled as Frank linked his fingers through his and he smiled once again and looked down at their hands, he examined the black chipped nail varnish on his own fingers then at Frank’s which were covered with black fingerless skeleton gloves.
“Oh wow Frankie, sugar where the heck did you get these?” he asked excitedly “they are so sweet”
Frank giggled and Gerard looked at him to see him grin and bit down on his lips, he looked mischievously cute.
“What?” Gerard asked finding himself smirk.
“Sugar huh?”
Gerard blushed realising that he had indeed been repeatedly calling Frank by that nick name.
“I...err....yeah...I guess” he gave a shaky laugh and Frank beamed before giving his fingers a squeeze, he smiled then felt someone tap his shoulder, he let go of Frank’s hands and turned around to see Kelsey grinning up at him with AJ holding her hand looking extremely shy.
“Hi I’m Kelsey” she beamed her grin almost matching Frank’s identically, although hers was warm and welcoming where as Frank’s smile was excited and playful.
“Hi I’m Gerard” he smiled and she let out a soft giggle.
“Yeah I know” she let go of AJ’s hand and wrapped Gerard into a tight hug, she then stood on her tiptoes to whisper in his ear.
“Frank talks about you all the time”
“Oh really” Gerard looked at Frank and felt a smirk begin to pull at his lips.
“What, what, what did she say?” Frank asked a little worriedly, it was cute how he bawled his hands into fists and tucked them under his chin while he scrunched up is face into a profound grimace.
“I told him you wear sponge bob boxers” she giggled linking her fingers back through AJ’s who rested her head on Kelsey’s shoulder.
“You ...what?” Frank asked horrified and looked from Gerard with his mouth hanging slightly open “no I...my mom I...err”
“Sponge bob huh?” Gerard wiggled his eyebrows laughing as he watched Frank squirm before him, he began wringing his hands and glared at Kelsey obviously thinking of something to say, when he opened his mouth for the fifth time with nothing coming out he gave up and shrugged smiling innocently up at Gerard as if to say ‘what can you do?’
“Hmm I like the sound of those” Gerard grinned and wiggled his eyebrows again; Frank folded his arms and pouted.
“He dances to the theme t-“
“nokie Kelsey shum” Frank yelled his voice clearly panic stricken. Gerard looked from Kelsey and then back to Frank clearly confused as to what the hell had just come out of Frank’s mouth.
Kelsey just smirked knowing perfectly well what he had just shouted, Kelsey and Frank when they were a little younger had decided to make up their own language, kind of like twins, they hadn’t used it in years though. So basically what Frank had just said was none other than. ‘No Kelsey shut up!”.
“somee Frankie san” ( sorry Frankie) she giggled and reached over to pat him on the head, while AJ and Gerard stared at each other, AJ shrugged and nuzzled her face into Kelsey’s hair.
“What...The heck was that about?” Gerard asked shaking his head and looking down at Frank, Frank gave another innocent smile.
“Err...twin...language?” he suggested not really knowing himself if it was twin seeing as he and Kelsey had just made it up from nowhere. Gerard laughed and pulled Frank into a tight hug.
“You little freak” he laughed quietly before nuzzling his face into the top of Frank’s head.
“Yeah well speak for yourself...fucking ass wipe” Frank laughed burying his face into Gerard’s chest.
He practically melted into the warmth of Gerard’s body and immediately felt sleepy, where as Gerard was relishing in the smell Frank’s hair was producing...he smelt of strawberries and apples...and then of course there was the faint smell of...well...Frank.
A loud clearing of a throat caused them to break apart and Gerard looked around to see his brother standing there with one eyebrow cocked and his arms folded.
“So...ice cream?” he grinned

*******
“Dude you have no idea how much you are annoying me right now” Mikey warned as Alex poked him in the cheek with his plastic fork for around the fifth time that day!
“Oh I do” Alex laughed and brought the fork to Mikey’s face a second time.
“Dude he’ll freak” Gerard told him, he was sat in front of Mikey and was gleefully enjoying the look Mikey had on his face.
“Shush” Alex told Gerard poking his tongue out of his mouth in concentration as he neared Mikey’s cheek.
Frank giggled as Kelsey picked up her fork and began mimicking Alex from Mikey’s other side.
Mikey growled and let his eyes slide to Kelsey’s face.
Bob dug around in his ice cream bowl with his spoon picking out the pieces of marshmallow he had pleaded AJ for.
He popped one into his mouth and grinned as he felt it melt to his tongue, the foamy substance slipped down his throat and he shoved his spoon straight back into his bowl, he then began hunting for another one.
Ray was seated opposite him watching as Bob dug through his ice cream looking for that one last marshmallow.
Frank smiled as Kelsey pressed the tips of the white fork into Mikey’s cheek, he turned and glared at her making her drop the fork.
Unfortunately for Mikey when he had turned to glare at Kelsey Alex had taken the opportunity to poke him in his other cheek.
“God dam it leave my fucking cheeks alone” he yelled waving his hands in the air and slapping Alex on the back of his head.
Frank burst out laughing then buried his head into Gerard’s side as he caught Mikey glaring at him.
Gerard smiled and gathered some of the caramel which was layered over his ice cream onto his spoon, he then held it above his open mouth and let it dangle of the spoon, and he stuck his tongue out ready to catch the golden substance while Frank watched in awe.
As though it was in slow motion, Frank pushed himself up and straddled Gerard watching the caramel fall further and further towards Gerard’s awaiting mouth.
Gerard closed his mouth for a second smirking at Frank who was clearly mesmerized by what was happening. He then noticed Gerard’s expression and mimicked it before he pushed his fingers up Gerard’s shirt where he began walking them up his back.
Gerard bit his lip and then noticed the caramel was now dangerously close to his mouth, so he opened it for a second time and prepared to swallow it and then quite suddenly Frank pushed his tongue against Gerard’s running it along the side of and then over the top before he casually flicked it upwards and stole the caramel.
He then let his fingers run back down Gerard’s back and then trailed them across his ribs before he crawled of him and regained the position he had moments before occupied.
He felt Gerard shiver which only made him grin wider knowing he was craved! Frank’s grin faltered slightly as he caught sight of Mikey looking horrified and Alex who had his mouth hanging open his fork still in Mikey’s cheek.
“Please...no porn in front of your younger brother!” Alex whispered patting Mikey’s head, who in turn glared at him.
“what I’m sticking up for you here” Alex told Mikey as he continued to glare at him, and then Alex realised that he was still holding the fork to Mikey’s cheek, he let out a small ‘oh’ before lowering his hand and placing the fork back on the table.
Gerard stared into space shock cursing through his body mixed with pleasure and guilt as well as the craving for Frank’s mouth against his. He looked at Frank and shook his head, his mouth hanging open slightly he opened it a few times but couldn’t think of anything to say and Frank smiled apologetically before shrugging.
“What can you say...I like caramel?”

[Author’s Note]: let me know what you think my little sugar plumbs ....rate or review pleeaaaase..or both XD haha....because you’re really good at it and I love you so much =]


I know I’m good for something I just haven’t found it yet.....but I need it! – May Day Parade- Miserable at best

Peace out peeps ^^

xoxo Lottie oxox
Sign up to rate and review this story