Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Like I Did Yesterday

Childish

by disturbedangel6 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2009-05-13 - Updated: 2009-05-14 - 772 words

1Funny
The house was quiet. Been quiet for awhile now. It was empty. It felt empty. I felt empty. It brought me back to the past. I didn't want the past to come back, I really didn't. I didn't know what was going to happen now. I didn't know if I should knock on Gerard's door and apologize or just sit here, on the sofa in the lounge room and stare at the blank TV. My hands were so sweaty as if it was summer again. I just really wanted someone to shoot me right now. I shut my eyes; please, please shoot me now so I won't have to live anymore, please... come on! and unfortunately it didn't happen.
I glanced at the clock, it was late at night. It's been almost 4 and a half hours since what happened and Gerard never once since got out of his room. I was starting to worry now.
I suddenly frowned, I should be the grown up once in awhile.
I got off the couch and went upstairs and stood in front of his door. My courage started to disappear. I shouldn't knock on his door, I would be evading his privacy again. But I have to! He might be hurt! And I have to be there for him just to say sorry. I nodded to myself and let my shaky hand knock the door. I heard silence, then some shuffling of things inside and then silence again. Soon he opened the door to me.
He looked unnoticably messed up. As if... as if he was crying... no, don't be ridiculous. There's something in his eyes that's why.
"Hi," I said.
He seemed to freeze for a second before saying hi back.
"I just wanted to say I'm sorry about invading your privacy, I shouldn't have done it."
He nodded, "Just don't do it again."
That's all he's gonna say? "I wont," I told him.
He nodded once and closed the door.
I stood there dumbfolded. This isn't right. I knocked the door again, more confidently this time.
Gerard opened the door and sighed, "What?"
"That's all you're gonna say?" I asked.
He nodded blankly.
"Come on Gerard! Stop being a child! I said I was sorry."
"I'm not being a child, I'm just really pissed off at the moment Nicole, leave me alone yea?" he started to close the door again.
I kicked the door open and walked towards him which meant I was partly in his room. "I just want to know what's wrong!" I stabbed my index finger on his chest. "I'm worried about you and you won't understand!"
"You don't need to know everything about me," he calmly said.
I growled, "You're impossible!"
"So they say."
I stomped away from him and into my room.

I shouldn't have tried and apologize to him anyway. He's just impossible to deal with. Right now I really just hated him. He was acting like a child which killed me. I growled some more and smashed my pillow everywhere until I calmed down.

Miraculously, I fell soundly asleep. It was a nice sleep, a dreamless sleep; just how I like it. I was sure I was only sleeping for a few hours when I got rudely awaken.
"Nicole?"
I was hoping I was hearing things because I really didn't want to open my eyes.
"Nicole, please wake up!" it was a harsh whisper.
Can anyone ever get so irritating? I opened my right eye to see Gerard standing over me. From pitch darkness and only the light from the corridor that was peaking through a small slit from the lounge room door, I knew it was still the middle of the night.
"I'm really sorry that I woke you," Gerard whispered. "But I couldn't sleep."
I paused rubbing my eyes, my ears must be playing tricks on me. "Huh? Then go read a book or something."
"No, I still won't get sleep."
"And you decided to wake me, why?"
"To apologize about everything, I'm really sorry for being a douche to you... I just... felt really embarrassed with what you found out," he fiddled with his fingers and looked at me. "I'm sorry."
My eyes widened at the apology, "Um okay."
"So do you forgive me?" he pleaded.
"What if I didn't?"
"Then I wouldn't be able to sleep."
"Alright then, I forgive you."
"Yay!" he whispered and started to do a weird dance. "Well, I'll let you sleep."
"Hmm," I flipped him off and snuggled into my pillow.






Yay thanks for the apologetic reviews!
I likey em all
sorry for the short chapter too :(
Sign up to rate and review this story