Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 'Cause Everyone Hates You.

Chapter 18

by MyChemicalSuicide 7 reviews

Holy shit! It's school time!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-05-16 - Updated: 2009-05-16 - 1186 words

1Exciting
Okay, I don't really know what I want to do with this chapter aside from how I know they'll be in school for most, if not all, of it. I'll just have to write it and find out. That sounds weird, I should know, but I don't. O.o I'm rambling.. Okies, well chapter 18 ahead!


---
Hmm.. White? no no.. Black. Noo.. Grey! A mixture of both.. Yeah, yeah that's good. I grab the grey T-shirt, black 'fitted' jeans, and black jacket and walk down to the kitchen for breakfast. I'm in an uncharacteristically good mood so I heat up the stove, put down a pan and crack a few eggs. Well, of course, being the amazing chef that I am, I forgot to put some oil on the pan and everything sticks. I scrape what I can into the trash, and grab a cereal bar. I pour a cup of steaming hot coffee and call up to Mikey who is taking an exceptionally long amount of time to get ready.

"I'll be there in a second!" Mikey says, sounding flustered.
"What are you doing?" I shout back.
"Nothing!" He replies quickly.. A little too quickly.

I run up the stairs and see him with our mom's curling iron.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I shout.
"Ah!" He screeches and drops the curler to the ground. "N-Nothing. Get out!"
"Nuh-uh. Not until you explain this." I said, pointing to the frizzled mess of what used to be his perfectly straight hair.
He picks up the curler making sure not to touch the hot end and says "I was.. I uhh. I don't need to explain anything to you! Get out!" He yells, shaking the hair device at me.
"Tell me or you don't get to school." I say firmly.
"I just wanted to have Ray's hair. It's so amazing." He sighs, eyes getting a glazed look.
"Snap out of it, love puppy. First of all, you have straight hair. It should never ever look like Ray's. Second of all, you don't need to be like him. Sure you like him, but that doesn't mean you should have his hair. I like Frank, you don't see me shrinking 2 inches, wearing hazel contacts, and getting piercings, do you?"
"You're afraid of needles-"
"That's not the point. I was trying to make a point. Can't you just realize my point?"
"How many times are you going to say 'point' in one sentence? I mean, I know we were talking about needles and they get you.. whatever-ed but seriously.." Mikey says looking at me strangely.
"Ugh. Just hurry up. Wear a hat if you need to, but we have to go. We're probably late as it is."

I scurry down the stairs and soon after he's down too. We walk to the car and drive to school. Once in the parking lot we I get out and Mikey and I say our goodbyes. I walk to the doors to see Frank.

"Hey, Frankie." I say, wrapping my arms around his back.
"Hey, Gee." He says, turning around and returning the gesture. A few students walk by and we hurriedly untangle our arms.
"So uh, do you always get here so early?" I ask awkwardly.
"Yeah, pretty much. I'm usually up at 5:00 and so I'm always ready by 6:30 and I just head over. It's better then being at home with nothing to do for an hour."
"Oh wow. I wish I could get up that early.. Oh my gosh! Guess what Mikey did this morning!" I say, knowing it was completely random.
"What?" Frank says seeming scared.
I laugh before telling him about Mikey's hair adventure.

"Are you kidding?" He laughs loudly, "WOW! I can't even.. I can't even imagine Mikey doing that!"
"I know, right!? It was hilarious to see. I made him put a hat on, though because well, I didn't want him to be embarrassed, and everyone knows he my brother and that would just reflect badly on me." I laugh.
"You're nice." Frank says jokingly.

A few teachers open the double-doors and everyone walks in slowly, all dreading this prison known as 'school'. Frank and I begin the walk to our lockers quietly, both of us avoiding as many people as we could. I guess Frank is also an outcast.. It's kind of evident though.

Ouch. That's rude.
What? Noooo.
What? Yeaaa.
How?
You said it was evident he's an outcast. He's your.. Ahem.. Boyfriend, so that's just rude to say.
No, 'cause he is. We both are. Why do you have to make me fee- Ow.

Some big dude slammed right into me, knocking me to the ground. Frank lowered his hand and I generously grab onto it.
"You okay?" Frank asks pulling me up.
"Yeah, I'm good. Its no big deal." I say, wiping some dust from my pants.

"Aw, look at the faggots." The guy who hit me booms, walking toward us.

Here we go again

"Aren't you guys just so cute!" He says, making gagging noises after the words leave his mouth.
"Can you just leave us alone?" Frank responds.
I hit Frank's arm lightly and whisper "Frank, don't."
"What are you gonna do, homo?" The big guy yells, getting in Frank's face(which he has to bend down to be at),
Frank looks to me and I give him a worried look. He turns away from the guy and we proceed to walk to our lockers, but of course, the big guy.. I'll just call him 'big guy'.. comes right after us.
"That's what I thought." He shouted, pushing me to the ground once again.

Why me? What did I do?

A bunch of his, I'm assuming, friends gather around us. Frank goes to lunge at big guy but two of big guy's friends grab him, though he fights back strong.
I attempt to get up, but big guy throws me down. He grabs me by the shirt collar and shouts in my face about how much of a faggot I am, saliva getting all over me. Gross.
He kicks me, and then his 4 or 5 friends, excluding the 2 who are still holding a struggling Frank, go at it, too. Soon my ribs are aching and I can barely see straight. I can't remember ever getting hurt this bad from being 'beat up'. Big guy punches me right in the face, and everything goes black. I can vaguely hear whats going on, and I still can feel every punch, kick.. Was that a slap?, but I can't respond. I hear what I presume to be a teacher and then nothing. I can't hear, think, see. Nothing.

--
I would continue this chapter, but I want to keep it all in Gerard's Point. Of. View. and he can't think right now, so I'm just gonna leave it there. I know it probably wasn't that great. Like, at all. But yeah, I just thought I'd add in some drama-ish stuff.. Sorry it's so short, I should've used more description.. If it sucks, I apologize for that, too.

I'll give everyone who reviews a cookie. ^_^

XO
Emily
Sign up to rate and review this story