Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > The Trick

Chapter 2

by _angeldevilsophie_ 0 reviews

Why hadden't he texted me? Its been, like a hour!

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-05-18 - Updated: 2009-05-19 - 390 words

0Unrated
(IN A HOTEL IN NEW YORK)

DELILAH'S POIT OF VEIW:

I looked out at New York from my hotel window. It was quite beautiful actually. It was just too bad that Julius wasn't here to enjoy it with me.
I was finally getting the vacation time that I'd been begging Al for, but he wouldn't let Julius off at the same time, so I went alone. I took the academy chopper of course, Its the fastest way to get places. It was a bit lonley by myself, but I still had fun shopping and sight-seeing. Julius and I were still keeping in touch though (we'd been texting each other every ten minutes since I got here a week ago). We mainly talked about what I was doing and what he was doing. But at he hadn't texted me at all. Why hadden't he texted me? Its been, like a hour! I know that's not a long time, but we've been texting none stop all week!

I sighed

"What's goin on Juls?" I texted

It took like ten minutes for him to respond.

"Call me." He texted

"Why do you want me to call? What's wrong with text?" I texted.

"Just call!" He texted

I dialed the numbers feeling really annoyed. Why wasn't he picking up if he had the phone right with him? I took till the sixth ring for him to pick up.

"Julius, why did you want me to call." I said annoyed

"Oh...I'm not Julius..." someone said evily

I froze. This, by the sound of their voice, was Dr.Dismay.

"What have you done with Julius?" I asked

"Ok listen closely, Gumdrop... Your pal Julius is in the old Pine forest at the edge of town near the academy. Come get him before it's too late..."

The phone went blank as he hung up. I stood there in shock. I was shaking all over. What was I going to do? Was it a trap? What if it wasn't? Was Julius ok? What should I do?
All these questions raced through my head giving me a headache.

Sould I go or should I stay? Well if it was a trap... was I just supposed to leave Julius?

I made up my mind.

"I'm Coming Julius." I wispered as I raced out of the hotel to the chopper.
Sign up to rate and review this story