Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Black, Gray and White

Chapter 13

by dust101 13 reviews

...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Fleur,Harry,Tonks - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2009-05-19 - Updated: 2009-05-20 - 3178 words

5Cliche
Disclaimer: J.K. Rowling owns Harry Potter and the crew.

Author's note: Sorry for the delay in update, but here it is. Don't forget to R&R guys
================================================================================================

Chapter 13 – Merde

Number 12 Grimmauld Place, North London

Fleur had sweat beads forming on her forehead, her face frozen in concentration and her normally brilliant blue eyes, glowing green as the potion she is stirring, is reflecting on them.

“Stir once clockwise, and twice counter-clockwise…” She whispered to herself. She smiled and released her breath that she didn’t know she was holding, as the cauldron glowed purple then back to its previous color.

“Love, put in the ashwinder scales.” She said as she took off the eye protection gear on her face and wiped it with a towel, before putting them back on.

“We just need the exact amount to make this work.” She whispered to the currently brunette metamorphagus with protective goggles on.

Nym nodded and started counting off the scales as she dropped them in the bubbling cauldron from a container using a spoon.

“1… 2… 3…” She whispered.

“We’ll know to stop when the potion turns clear.” Fleur reminded her.

“4… 5… 6…” She stopped as she saw the potion turn clear but with some specs of green left.

Fleur looked in and nodded. “One more, and it will be perfect.”

So with hands slightly trembling, Tonks scooped up a scale and turned to the beautiful veela beside her.

Fleur looked back at her, then the cauldron and back to the pretty metamorphagus and nodded. They both held their breaths as the scale left the spoon and dropped into the cauldron in slow motion. As soon as the scale touched the surface of the potion, it turned crystal clear.

Both witches smiled and…

‘SLAP’

“Eeeep!” Nym squealed and dropped the spoon she was holding into the cauldron.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Harry, all sweaty from working out, walked in Fleur’s workroom and smirked, his eyes shining with mischief as he eyed the occupants of the room. Both Fleur and Nym bent over a cauldron, showing off their tight and sexy derrieres.

He heard Nym counting off as he crept up behind them.

“One more and it will be perfect.” He heard Fleur say as he wound both his hands back. He heard something drop into whatever potion they were making and then ‘SLAP’. He slapped both the girls’ asses pretty hard.

Both girls squealed and rounded at him. “What the fuck Harry!” They both yelled at the same time as they both rubbed their stinging cheeks.

Harry was about to answer, but stopped as the cauldron glowed an angry red and started to shake. His reflexes kicked in as he grabbed both girls, waved his hand to erect a shield in front of them, and turned around hugging the girls to him protectively.

‘KABOOM!’

The three slowly turned around and waited for the dust to settle. As soon as it did, both girls gasped and Harry scratched is head.

“Hmmm.” The boy scratching his head said as he took in the view in front of him. He was looking at the streets of north London from the destroyed wall of 12 Grimmauld Place, specifically Fleur’s workroom’s wall.

He walked towards the edge and looked out. “You think the neighbors heard that?” He asked as he turned around to face the girls glaring death at him, which he returned with a brilliant smile. “By the way, Ragnok wants us to meet him today. He said it’s very important.”
================================================================================================

Unknown Pub, Knockturn Alley

“What?” Bellatrix Lestrange asked.

“I said the files are protected by 1024 bit encryption, and an anti-virus program.” Violette Deux repeated, only to receive a stupid nod in return.

“It’s a really really really strong lock.” She translated to the death eater as if she was a kid.

“Then use Alohamora.” The crazy looking death eater said, using the same tone the French lady was just using on her.

Violette looked at her like she was the stupidest person on earth. “Because…” she started to explain, but stopped. “Nevermind… other than that encryption, it is also protected by some of the strongest wards we’ve ever encountered. It fried two of my research team’s computers before we figured out that the device is soaked in magic.”

“A muggle device is soaked in magic?” Bellatrix asked shocked. “Doesn’t that break the statute of secrecy?”

“You? You’re shocked with breaking the law?” The French witch asked incredulously.

“Shut up.” Bellatrix said irritably. “I was just surprised… nevermind. How long will it take before we find out what’s behind that really really strong lock?” she asked.

“Now that our allies from the middle-east have given us a magic powered super computer… Honestly, I don’t know. It depends how long it will take before we break down the wards and how fast we can crack the encryption.” Violette answered honestly.

“Fuck!” She yelled in frustration as she lowered her head and started banging it on the table. “Stupid muggles and their stupid devices… stupid French tarts, can’t do anything right.” She mumbled.

The French witch’s eyebrow raised as she heard the last thing her English counterpart mumbled. “We just need a little bit more time. Whoever owns the USB device is both a computer genius and master in ward manipulation.”

Bellatrix stopped banging her head on the table, but didn’t raise her head. “The dark lord is getting impatient… and I can’t fail him again.” She said, and then stood up. She fished for something in her pockets and dropped some galleons on the table. “I need to report to the training camp in 10 minutes. These bloody recruits are not going to teach themselves… They have to go through my training before they can call themselves death eaters.” She explained with a maniacal gleam in her eyes. “Hey if you’re not busy come by some time, you can be my guest instructor.” She said before downing her firewhiskey in one big gulp and walked out the pub, leaving the French witch by herself.
===============================================================================================

MI6 Headquarters, North London

Hermione Granger sat in her office her now cold coffee forgotten on the side of her desk and a frown on her face as she went through several disturbing photos. She was interrupted from her musings with knock on her office door.

"Come in." She said.

Grant Jefferson walked in the office of the youngest MI6 Department head in history. He was surprised by the neatness of the said office, which is a stark contrast from the rest of the MI6 building. He saw both muggle and wizarding photos on the walls. A large bookshelf filled large tomes both old and new, and small yet very comfortable looking beanie bag beside it. There were two leather chairs in front of a large rosewood desk which had several photos scattered on top.

"Please sit down." Hermione said as she pointed at the two plush chairs.

Grant did exactly that and smiled as he picked up a framed photo sitting on the corner of the desk.

"That's a picture of Harry and I during the Yule ball in Hogwarts." Hermione explained a small smile on her face.

The American nodded and placed the frame back on the table. "So, what do we have here." He asked tilting his head towards the scattered photos on the witch's desk.

"These are photos of several known members of different terrorist groups both muggle and magical, seen in England." Hermione answered. "It's not that out of the ordinary, but one person is in several photos."

"Who?" Grant asked.

Hermione slid a photo in front of the man. It was a photo of a fairly attractive woman, wearing a tight green blouse, with the top buttons open, showing her cleavage. "Who is that?" He asked.

"Violette Deux, widow of the dark lord Jacque Duex of France." Hermione answered. "She was seen meeting up with several groups from middle-east and germany." She explained showing different photos to the man across from her. "Most disturbingly, she was seen meeting up with none other than Bellatrix Lestrange, Voldemort's right hand." She said as passed him a picture of Viollete and Bellatrix meeting in Knockturn Alley.

"So far their motives are unknown, but I've assigned my top operatives to shadow them..."

Grant started to tune out Hermione's report as he focused on the picture. He was concentrating on what Bellatrix was holding on her hand. It was a small pink device with a letter 'G' on it. "I've seen that somewhere before, but I can't remember where..." He said to himself.

...

Harry, Fleur and Nym were packing their stuff getting ready for another mission.

"Do you guys have everything you're going to need?" A younger Grant Jefferson asked, sitting on the couch as he watched the trio pack in their living room.

"Almost." Nym answered. "Fleur do you have your potion kit?"

"Yes, I shrunk it and put it in Harry's bag." The part veela answered.

Just then Gabrielle walked in the room. "Harry, I need help with my homework." She said holding her macbook under her arm.

"I'm sorry Gabby. I'm kind of in a rush... our plane leaves in-" He said as he checked his Rolex watch "15 minutes. Oh don't pout like that..." Harry said tiredly.

"But Harry, I'm not sure what to do..." Gabrielle whined as she pulled off the cutest puppy face Jefferson has ever seen.

Harry watched her for a second before giving in. He took a exasperated sigh and said, "Oh fine come here." Patting a space on the couch, beside where Grant was sitting.

She smiled brilliantly, sat down and took out her Pink USB key...

...


Grant gasped and pointed at the device on the picture. "I know whose that is!" He yelled, much to the surprise of Hermione.

"Whose is what?" Hermione asked irritably.

"That USB key!" He answered and ran out of the room, leaving a very confused Hermione behind.

================================================================================================
Gringgots, Diagon Alley

Ragnok, manager of Gringgots wizarding bank, Diagon Alley branch, sat in his office, sipping his earl gray tea. An old goblin, you could tell by the blemishes on his pale green head covered by his white, thin goblin hair, some white hair growing out of his pointy goblin ears and his face full of lines, making for one ugly goblin. However, Ragnok is one of the most respected, powerful and influential beings in earth, and as he sits in his office, with warm tea in his hands Harry couldn’t help but grin as he remembered his first time meeting the old fellow.

...

A 15 year old Harry Potter was sitting in one of the conference rooms in Gringgots on one of the comfortable chairs around a mahogany conference table, his head resting on the table.

“Where is Griphook? This is taking forever…” Harry said, sighing. He then took out his magically enchanted iPhone and started to look through pictures snickering as he did.

His head shot up when he heard someone enter the room. He thought it was Griphook, but realized that it was just an old goblin with a walking stick.

“I’m sorry, do you mind if I stay in here for a while? I’m old and tired, and there’s so much work to do out there.” The goblin explained pointing outside the door.

Harry shook his head and smiled. “Naw, I don’t mind. I’m Harry.”

“Ragnok.” The old goblin responded as he took a seat beside the young man.

Griphook and Master Jefferson were in a conversation as they entered the conference room.

“The Ministry has been trying for ages to acquire the contents of the Potter vaults. I can understand their incessant claims since-” Griphook stopped talking in shock as he took in the scene before him.

Their manager, Director Ragnok, and the Potter heir were looking at inappropriate photos of a blond veela and a pink haired human girl on a small device. The weirdest thing was that the director was snickering, with pink tinges on his cheeks.

“Director?” Griphook asked.

Master Jefferson almost laughed as he saw the old goblin bank manager move faster than what you would expect from his age, dropping the wonderful device he was holding, one which Harry quickly caught and stuffed in his pocket.

“Oh, Griphook! What a wonderful surprise! I was explaining to young Harry here how our bank works.” The old goblin said clapping an innocently smiling Harry.

...

Ragnok returned his smile, when Harry looked at a glaring Fleur on his right, then to a glaring Nym on his left, then smiled at the bank manager and winked. Ragnok coughed behind his cup, trying to suppress the laughter trying to escape from his mouth.

The old goblin cleared his throat. “Harry, I’m sorry about your godfather.” He said sadly.

With this statement, all the mirth was sucked out of the room, leaving somber expressions on the faces of the people in the manager’s office.

Ragnok waited, seeing Harry look at him and nodded he continued, “As you know, with the discovery of Peter Pettigrew, your godfather was acquitted of all the crimes he was arrested for.”

“Posthumously…” Harry whispered.

Nodding, Ragnok repeated, “Posthumously.”

Fleur and Nym forgetting about their irritation of the messy haired, emerald eyed wizard, hugged him.

“Now that he is free of said charges, the bank is able to release his vaults; the Black family’s vaults and his personal vault. This would’ve been very complicated; if he did not leave a will one which states you being his heir.” Seeing Harry’s shocked face. “These documents make it legal since he adopted you as his son.” He said as he handed Harry the signed adoption papers.

Harry took the documents from the Ragnok with trembling hands. He looked over the papers with Fleur and Nym on his side.

“He left us little instructions here and there, but you are the principal benefactor.” Ragnok explained.

Harry flipped to the last page of the documents. His eyes quickly brimmed with tears as he saw a small note from Sirius to him.

...

Dear pup,

Surprise! I wanted to give this to you as a birthday present, but we don’t know where you are, so I left it in the bank, with my will.

That also means that if you are reading this, then I must’ve died courageously and in style… with three beautiful naked girls by my side. Let me guess... It was from a heart attack for over exertion?

In a more serious note, pardon the pun.

I’m really sorry pup… for not being there for you growing up… for letting those despicable muggles treat you like that… for letting Dumbledore do what he did to both of us… and for letting you stay a virgin for so long. I’ve failed you and your father on that one.

Take the money and the properties and share it with Moony. God knows that man needs it even if he keeps denying it.

I left some instructions with Ragnok, the pervert (did you know he called dibs on my collection of playwizards), but most of vaults' contents will go to you, my son. You can’t see it but I’m smiling when I said that.

Not taking James’ and Lily’s place, but to me you are my son. I know I’m a selfish guy for not asking you about this, but I hope you understand. I would give everything in this world, just to spend some time with you, but you don’t always get what you want.

Take care of yourself Harry James Potter-Black… take care of yourself, my son.

I love you,

Sirius Orion Black. Marauder out.

...

Harry wiped the tears streaming down his face, “I love you too.” He whispered.

“Oh Arry.” Fleur said sadly as Nym and her hugged the love of their lives tightly.

Ragnok watched the young man and his girlfriends before him sadly. “So young, yet so old.” He whispered to himself.

Silence ensued for a long time, until Harry composed himself. “Ragnok, you perv!” He said laughing, through his sobs. “You called dibs on his playwizard collection?”

The director turned a shade of red and scratched his head, “About that… you see…” he tried to explain all flustered and eventually gave up. “I told him to keep that a secret.” He said making Harry laugh, as he wiped the tears from his eyes.

After another couple of minutes silence passed Harry stood up. “Ragnok, can you combine all of the Black family’s vaults into one?” He asked after receiving a nod, he continued. “I would like for you to key in a mister Remus Lupin to the said vault.”

“We need for him to come by so we can key him in the vault. Other than that, Lord Potter-Black…” The goblin said formally. “Here is your ring and your vault keys.”

Harry took the velvet box and opened it, seeing a golden ring and three golden keys, he nodded and closed it. “Is that all Ragnok? I’m kind of in trouble with these two for an unfortunate and totally unpredictable incident this morning.”

Ragnok laughed as he saw the two beautiful witches glare at Harry. “I believe you Harry.” He said shaking his head.

"Also, we have to pack our stuff. We leave for Hogwarts tomorrow." Harry explained.

“Ah yes... there's just one more thing Harry. Now that you are Lord Black, there’s something you need to take care of. If you will follow me.” The old goblin said, getting up from his seat and going towards the door.

Nym and Fleur looked at Harry who just shrugged in return before following the old goblin.

Ragnok lead them through the maze that is Gringgots. They passed through offices and different rooms, with different kinds of goblins. Goblins, whom seeing their great director moved out of the way and bowed as his companions and him passed by.

“Ragnok this better not be something perverted, like making my girlfriends pose for a nude photoshoot or something.” Harry threatened the goblin half-heartedly.

The goblin laughed, but didn’t respond. Instead, he stopped in front of a random door and opened it. “We’re here.” He said motioning for them to come inside. After the trio walked in, the goblin nodded towards someone sitting on a chair facing away from them. “She came to us this morning… I’ll leave it to her for the explanations.” He said and left the room.

Trio nodded and turned towards the person who is yet to reveal herself to them. Slowly the chair turned and the trio gasped. Her skin covered in dirt and dried blood, her hair matted and her dress torn, but her aristocratic features and her piercing gray eyes were unmistakable.

“Narcissa Malfoy?”
================================================================================================
Author's Note: What does she want? you're just going to have to wait for the next installment... Read and Review guys
Sign up to rate and review this story