Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Strange Case of Jekyll and Mr. Hyde [Remake including Mr. Gerard Way]

Running #6

by RavenxBlack 1 review

Your changing now, After tonight you’ll never be the same, You may be a monster forever, Or you may be strong and beautiful, Either way I cannot watch, You’ll slip into a coma soon and whe...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-05-25 - Updated: 2009-05-25 - 487 words

0Unrated
I sat out in the wilderness for a while, I was still… I couldn’t find a word for it. I was just sitting by the lake, staring at the ripples of water thinking about what I should do. Gerard had been inside the house since the talk and the sun had begun to set.

“I will change too.” I heard Gerard behind me in a sad broken voice. But I didn’t look at him, just stared in the same spot. “It takes over, sometimes I’ll be dangerous to be near, I won’t be able to control myself, you have to understand that I’ll just click, and become a totally different person.” I could hear he was almost in tears, so I stood up. His eyes were watering, and his lips were shaking as his words came out. “I’m afraid. I’m afraid I will hurt you.” His eyes squeezed shut.

I didn’t say a word, I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed him, he weakly placed his arms around me resting his head on my shoulder, he didn’t move. I breathed in his scent, his smell made my legs tingle then I sighed on his neck. Suddenly he went very solid, and his arms gripped me tighter and tighter, when I looked up at him and his massive coal black eyes were staring back at me. He grabbed my wrists and pushed me away forcefully, but without hurting me.

"Don't." He said darkly.

I looked back at him startled, he gritted his teeth, then slowly turned and ran. He ran so fast, by the time I called his name he was gone. I stood there in shock for a while, then saw him again running in the woods, about a quarter of a mile ahead of me, I could barley keep up with him he was just a blur. I laid on the grass watching him run through the woods for a while, all of a sudden a sick feeling spread through me and I feel asleep.

When I woke I was in the house laying on the mattress, I felt so horrible, my head was pumping, I couldn’t move, I felt like I was about to pass out. I couldn’t move so I looked around me and there was no Gerard, just a piece of paper by my face, with all my strength I lifted my arm to look at it.

Your changing now,
After tonight you’ll never be the same,
You may be a monster forever,
Or you may be strong and beautiful,
Either way I cannot watch,
You’ll slip into a coma soon and when you awake,
I’ll be waiting for you.

Gerard.


I had a lump in my throat, I writhed in agony for a while until I was begging the pain to go away, when I fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story