Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Strange Case of Jekyll and Mr. Hyde [Remake including Mr. Gerard Way]

Monologue #7

by RavenxBlack 1 review

I didn’t want to be a monster, I didn’t want to hurt my beloved Gerard and even though I’m sceptical about his ability to save me, or for him to save himself, I’d still love him through it ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-05-28 - Updated: 2009-05-28 - 193 words

0Unrated
Everything was black. The only thing I could hear was my breathing, loud and unsteady. My body was freezing, my eyelids felt like they were frozen shut, but I wasn’t in any pain. And then I heard a ticking noise, it was so faint I could have been imagining it, but then it got louder, like someone was pressing a clock to my ear. I couldn’t move, and the blackness I had seemed to be staring up at had turned into colourful swirls that filled the blank space, they whirled around until they vaguely formed two people dancing, a man and a woman. As the man spun the woman, she had a raging fit and devoured the mans neck.

I was slightly uncomfortable now, but I still watched.

As the man lay there the woman cried at his feet, begging him to wake up.

I didn’t want to be a monster, I didn’t want to hurt my beloved Gerard and even though I’m sceptical about his ability to save me, or for him to save himself, I’d still love him through it all.

Tick tock tick tock.
Sign up to rate and review this story