Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Get Under My Damn Skin.

Partners.

by shehadtheworld12 3 reviews

Of all the people, I get stuck with you...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-05-20 - Updated: 2009-05-31 - 1795 words

5Exciting
Rates and Reviews are incredibly lovely oh and again, I do my writing on notepad, so therefore it doesn't check the spelling sometimes. Sorry for typos.(:


It was mid afternoon for most Newark citizens. Cars were piled along the streets of the busy city. The sun had shined extremely bright, causing the air to be hot and sticky. Officers of the Newark Police Department were busy at work as criminals were processed and booked a cell. Other officers had brought in a young woman with cuffs around her slender wrists. Tears sliently fell down her flustered cheeks. It was a harsh summer day and the department's air conditioner blasted loudly throught out the station.

Brian also known as Chief of Police, was overlooking files that had just came in from the crime lab. He shook his head as he came across a manila folder that consisted of gruesome crime and autopsy photos. A man and woman were found with bruises, missing fingers, limbs, lips that appeared to be severed and burns to the third degree. New Jersey's most notorious killer had struck again.....

He goes by the name of "Angel" some fucking angel, alright. Known to be a heavy set man with a sick fetish of discarding people. Most victims have been women, but once in a blue moon it's a man. He was ruthless and psychotic. Newark has been after the man for no more than a year. He was clever. He was real good about not leaving trails behind. A thing that frusturated him the most. His sick fantasies took more than atleast 15 lives. A man like this should be put under the ground. What he wouldn't give to personally end his pathetic life. He observed the last victim's photo. Lisa Gaber. 22 years old and a life that was cut way too short. She maybe the latest victim of Angel. She would be in the morgue by now, where Officer Banez was taking notes and gathering info that most detectives had left behind. She was ace and the Chief was happy that he had backup to recollect info that may have been missed.

The Chief wanted nothing more to see this son of a bitch in a chair where he waited for his life to end. Such a crude thought, but he showed no mercy for a pathetic excuses for a human being, such as him. He had gotten his hopes up yesterday when they thought they had him in the bag. When officers had arrived, he had fled the scene with no marks to show where he went. 'Angel' was invisble. His patience ran thin as they tried to catch him. Brian, chief for 5 years sighed as he continued on through the file. Disturbing things entered his mind and he was grateful that he had a strong stomach than most humans.

"May the good lord have mercy on your soul." he whispered into the thick air. He shook his head as he knew time was running out. Angel would be fleeing somewhere far if he continued to not get caught. Brian would not accept that. Time was of the essence, and he knew he needed his backup. Now. He knew exactly who needed to fill this case. His two personal favorite officers.

He grabbed his walkie-talkie from his pocket and switched it on where he beeped Officer Way who sat at the front desk.
"Could you come here please?"
"Yes sir." the young voice had answered back and 3 seconds later Officer Mikey Way entered the door and stood in front of the desk.
"Could you bring me Banez and Bryar? It's important."

~
Officer Ashley Banez observed the cold body that lay silently on the table. Ashley shook her head in sadness as another victim had been in the watch of a sadistic bastard. Banez was the most sympathetic of the team. She was 25 and been an officer for 4 years. Banez was tough, but still kind hearted. It was her father's dream to be an officer, she just wished he was alive to see her living it. She knew he was proud of her, but she would trade anything just to have him back in her life.

She walked full circle around Lisa. Such a beautiful girl, really. Her long brown hair cascaded down to her chest and her pouty lips were now pratically torn and her slender body was covered black and blue. She measured the burns that had been inflicted on her torso. She counted atleast over 100 burns that decorated her ivory skin. She checked her nails in efforts to try and find any skin under them. It was impossible since most of her fingernails were bent back. Most likely caused by clawing.

"You poor thing. I hope you're at peace." she said softly and truly hoped that this girl was no longer in pain. The last victim, Nataliee King, had different markings to her body. She knew it was Angel. He liked to switch his pattern up. She checked back to her paper where most things had been correct. The only thing she ws suprised about, was the fact there had been no tests done to decide if she was raped or not. She walked to the girl and began to take the test.
She put in a sealed plastic bag and stopped when she noticed something on Lisa's inner thigh. It was a number 3 that had been branded on her. She knew that was fresh. Blood had dried around the burn and she carefully wrote down the details.

"Interesting." she mumbled. She also noticed the 3 was similiar to an 'S' as if, it was burned backwards.

"Banez." Mikey sauntered into the room and she snapped her head up and growled as she hated being disturbed down here in the morgue. It was creepy already, now she almost suffered a heart attack from his sudden appearance.

"Yes Mikey?" she snarled clearly letting him know he had interrupted her. Mikey smirked and put up his hands in defense.
"Chief needs you in his office pronto." Ashley nodded and dropped the bag in the bin making a mental note to come back later and send it out.
"Good or bad?" she smiled. Mikey shrugged.
"Thanks Mikes." she laughed and walked over to the Chief's office and slowly opened the door. She hissed under her breath to find Bob sitting in the chair. He was such an asshole who thought he was too good for everyone. He made it a point to rub it in her face every chance he could. She glared as he smirked at her. She sat down and breathed deeply.

~
Brian clasped his hands together awkwardly as he felt the tension in the room. He watched them both exchange glances at eachother with such hate. It was rather scary if he must say. Banez and Bryar were his number one backup. They were flawless and he wondered if they were somewhat jealous of eachother. They both had amazing cridentials and they both carried themselves with the same persona. Bryar was a solid man. Broad built, and no bullshit kind of guy. He gives all he's got and he loved that about him. Bob was almost like a son to him. Even though Bob could be full of himself sometimes, he was still a good kid. Ashley was the same way, if not more headstrong. But, if he could count on people to get the job done; it was them.

"So. As you know Angel has been doing well with covering his tracks, Lisa Gaber was his latest victim. It's time he needs to be stopped. Now, I feel that the other officers who I assigned the case too, I don't think they are capable. That's where you come in. This guy is crude but dangerous, I'm handing the case over to you two. I know you'll handle it effectively." he smiled. Ashley smiled and so did Bob. He tried to hold in his laugh as he prepared to reveal the catch.

"But. You'll be working as partners." Ashley's jaw dropped and Bob stared not believing what he just heard.

"What?! Chief! you know I work alone!" she hissed and Bob glared.
"Same with me Chief. I don't need a partner." he hissed back. Ashley folder her arms and sat back.

"I understand. But I feel it's best if you two stick together. It's dangerous to be alone. Now i'm sorry, but I will not discuss this further." he said closing the folder and sitting proudly.

"But Chief!" she said pleading. Brian was starting to become amused.
"No Buts. Now stop wasting time and get on it. If it bothers you guys so much, then I will gladly send this case somewhere else. This is an incredible opportunity, it is in your best interest to take it." he said simply but firmly. Ashley pursed her lips but nodded.

"Yes Chief." she said softly and looked down. Bob also nodded with a frown.
"Good. Now go. You'll start tomorrow. As partners." he warned them. Ashley sighed but nodded once again and got up where Bob soon followed. They headed out the door and Brian couldn't resist a laugh. He hoped they didn't hurt eachother too bad....

Ashley's POV.

I cannot believe he partnered me with him!! This guy is a total jerk off. Now I have to be with him, more than I have to?! I began to walk back to the morgue to finish my job but couldn't help but kick a trashcan as I walked. I really don't like this guy. I stopped dead in my tracks as he stood in front of me. A smirk stood proudly on his face and I glared.

Bob's POV.

A partner? Are you fucking kidding me? I'm the best and they all know it. I don't need a partner and I certainly don't need her. She's been here for 4 years and already thinks she owns the damn place. I really don't see this working out. I saw her walking to the morgue where she stopped when she saw me. She looked at me and glared. I smirked on the inside. As much as I really can't stand her, I can't help but smile at the thought of how I'm able to get under her skin. I know it bugs her about it.

"See you tomorrow, partner." I said in a innocent voice and I resisted a laugh as she glared at me. She didn't say anything but kept walking and I smiled as I observed her backside. She has a nice ass, if I must say.

This is gonna be interesting....
__________________________________________________________________________
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll188/Dani-Lyn661/Decorated%20images/nature-1.gif
--If you would like to see the banner for this (:
Sign up to rate and review this story