Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Get Under My Damn Skin.

Taming The Shrew.

by shehadtheworld12 4 reviews

This is so vain.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-05-31 - Updated: 2009-05-31 - 1083 words

4Ambiance
Bob's POV.

I quietly hummed 'Paranoid' by Black Sabbath to myself. I was finishing typing a file for Chris Martinez, caught with possession of cocaine, yet again.
I swear this guy just never learns. You would think people would get the hint after being arrested 2 times already. I printed the file to give to the chief, when I felt another presence enter the room, and footsteps came closer.

"Working hard there teddybearbryar?" the voice said casually. I turned around and grinned.
"Gerard Way. It's been too long." I sighed dramatically.
"I was only gone for 3 days babe." he smirked. I laughed at his humor and got up to shake his hand. I then frowned.
"What happened in Brooklyn man?" he sighed. Gerard was covering a drug bust that went badly wrong. Shots were fired and a child was killed. I'm glad Gerard was able to give some kind of justice to those fucks.

"Aside from everything man, I honestly don't know. What is worse? the fact that a guy got a away or having to tell a mother her son was no longer alive?" I nodded my head in sympathy and he ran a finger through his hair while sipping his coffee.
"The rest of them will remain in a cell until the court hearing, which the chief shall schedule with the judge. If things go right, they'll get 10-15 years."
"Good." was all I could say. He nodded in agreement. Gerard took a seat next to me and eyed me suspiciously and it was alittle wierd. I finally cracked.

"What?!" he continued to eye me down.
"It's just that I heard you, Mr.Badass, got partnered with the shrew." I glared and scoffed. I was hardly thinking about her. I kind of did last night, but it was not pleasant. She was glaring at me with a butcher knife in her hands. I hadn't seen her today, but knowing my luck, she'll accidentally walk in the room.

"I don't know man. Her stares are less than flattering." he just laughed.
"For a woman, she's good. Just give it a chance. But knowing you Bob...you'll need several chances." he smiled.
"Ahaha your a real riot. Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta get these to the chief." he nodded and got up.
"Good luck man." he patted me on the back. I shook my head, only to leave to the chief in a sudden glum mood. As I passed the hallways, I grinned alittle, as Frank was practicing using the taser and failed....miserably.

"OW! FUCK!" he screamed as he fell to the floor. Officer Brady just held his thumb and index finger to the bridge of his nose and sighed. It was official to say Frank would remain working indoors..as usual. I coughed to disguise my laugh. I knocked on the door to the chief's office and when I got the okay to go in, I carefully laid the papers on his desk, while he was still on the phone and he held up a hand as I was about to leave. He handed me the sheet of paper and I looked at it and sighed. It was the rape test and it came back negative. I growled as I headed to the dungeon,I mean morgue, where she would be waiting.....

Ashley's POV.

I tapped my fingers on the cold metal surface while I waited for the test to come back. I couldn't carry on with Lisa's body until I was sure there was no trace left and it was safe to bury her. I was depressed after the emotional call I had received from Lisa's sister Kelly. I promised her as soon as the test came back, I would call her so she could plan the burial properly. Kelly had explained that Lisa was a dancer who wanted to teach ballet to the children here in Belleville. It was heart breaking to know she would never get the chance to do it and almost reduced me to tears as I heard the longing and pain in her voice. I slowly pulled the white sheet over her pale body and rolled her in and shuddered as it closed. I walked to the door where it opened the same time as someone else and I had to catch myself from falling. I scoffed as Bob was the face behind it.

"Sorry." he mumbled. I coughed and looked down as the tension automatically filled the room making it warmer.
"Test came back." Bob handed me the sheet of paper and I kindly took it, although I had an urge to rip it right out of his hand and hopefully caused a couple paper cuts. I studied it carefully and hissed. Negative. Fucking negative. I was really hoping there was a trace. I sighed as I put the paper away in Lisa's file. I turned around to find Bob still standing there and I wanted to ask him, what the hell he wanted but oh yeah, we're partners. I could barely sleep last night to irritableness and him standing here was not doing any justice.

"Did you hear anymore from the chief about Angel?" he shook his head no and I frowned.
"Well I see you've been busy." he smirked and the glare returned.
"Very." I snapped.

"Well since we're working together, one of us should be keeping track of Angel." I suggested. I wonder if he could tell I wasn't giving him much of a choice.
"Obviously I'll be doing it." he stared. smartass. "I'll be waiting when this guy gets the boot up his ass." he joked and I stayed quiet. He stopped laughing and began to rub the back of his neck. Awkward. I had to get out of here quick.

"Well if you'll excuse me, I have a very important call to make." I said softly and he nodded and went to Lisa's file. I continued on my way out to call Kelly back.
This is so vain.

Bob's POV.

Well that super easy trying to make conversation. not. This girly has no sense of humor whatsoever. I guess I am going have to teach her a thing or too. Taming the shrew was no piece of cake. But I know i'll have her where I want her. Soon...very soon.

I checked the file and developed a plan for tracking Angel down, but it was most likely not a safe plan. Fuck, I need a new job.....
Sign up to rate and review this story